Chapter 7

In the quiet cafe, I just ordered a cup of milk tea and a tiramisu honey. Even though I pursed my lips, I couldn't control the corners of my lips that were cleft behind my ears.

It has been three years since he joined the team, and Yan Rui graduated last year and returned to take over the work of the medical clinic.
When she had nothing to do, she went to the hospital to help, played chess with Grandpa Yan, and even went to their house to have dinner by delivering things and asking questions, but Yan Fan had always been polite and distant to her.

This was Yan Fan's first date with him in a long time, and she really couldn't control the excitement in her heart.
However, what she didn't expect was that Yan Fan's first sentence was...

"Xiao Mi, I think there are some things that I still need to explain to you clearly."
"..." The ominous premonition made Shen Mi's originally excited heart It suddenly sank into my stomach.
Yan Fan glanced at Shen Mi, whose expression suddenly changed, lowered his eyes, picked up the coffee in front of him and took a sip, then raised his eyes again and met Shen Mi's eyes, "I know you like me, but your behavior has seriously affected It's come to my life."

Shen Mi always felt very sexy and abstinent when she heard the cold voice.
But at this moment, every syllable of this voice was like a sharp knife piercing her heart.

"I, I..." Shen Mi wanted to say how could she influence him, but when she opened her mouth, she found that her speaking ability was hindered and her pronunciation was problematic.
Her behavior made Yan Fan's heart tighten slightly, but it also made him know that he could no longer let it go. After all, she was no longer the fourteen-year-old girl, and her behavior had indeed caused him a lot of trouble. .

Her love for him was too straightforward and unabashed. Not only did he know it, but everyone in the community knew it, including her family and his family.
But everyone's attitude is amazing. It's obviously a puppy love, but everyone ignores that she should study hard at her age. Instead, they all think highly of them.

The hope was obviously not given by him, but she was already full of hope...
"Actually, I already have a girlfriend, who is my college classmate, but I just didn't think it was developed enough to meet my parents, so I didn't bring her back. "Yan Rui lied.

Shen Mi's head was blown blank by the explosion. Her slightly opened lips trembled, but she still couldn't find a voice and didn't know what to say.
The mixed feelings of embarrassment, discomfort, and shame made her face turn blue and white.

"I discussed it with her, and she agreed to come for a month..."
"I'm sorry!" Shen Mi stood up abruptly and interrupted Yan Yan. The word "sorry" was a bit loud.
She couldn't listen any more, not a single word.

Yan Yan pursed her thin lips tightly and raised her head. Shen Mi rolled her throat and said, "I...I want to go home."
"What you ordered hasn't been served yet."
Is she still in the mood to eat now? She couldn't even face him!

Shen Mi didn't say anything, and walked out of the table and chair sideways. Yan Fan saw that she didn't look right, frowned and stood up, "Wait a minute, I'll pay the bill and send it to you."
Shen Mi didn't seem to hear anything, and walked out quickly. , tightly clutching the crossbody bag in front of her, her fingertips trembling.

Yan Huang wanted to chase, but was stopped by a waiter. Shen Mi, who rushed out of the cafe, stopped a taxi and got in. At this moment, she just wanted to go home and hide herself.
After paying the bill and rushing out of Yanwei, he saw Shen Mi getting into a taxi, so he quickly stopped one and asked the driver to follow him.

He didn't feel relieved until he followed the taxi driven by Shen Mi into the community. He sighed and got out of the car at the entrance of the community, walked slowly inside, stood at the corner, and turned his head to watch Shen Mi get out of the car and dash forward. After entering the corridor, I went back.

For more than three years, Shen Mi has been hiding in the dark and watching Yan Fan. This is the first time that Yan Fan has been hiding in the dark and watching her.