Chapter 29

The delicate and weak moans were the catalyst. Yan Yan only felt his scalp numb for a moment, and his genitals, which were blocked under the cloth, swelled and hardened again. The hand that was originally covering Shen Mi's lower back also felt like his own. As if conscious, he lifted her buttocks down.

The feeling of touch was weakened through the thick coat and trousers. Yan Fan frowned, sucked her tongue, moved his big hands to the hem of her clothes, and began to peel off her coat.
When the clothes slid down her shoulders, Shen Mi's consciousness, which had been blurred by alcohol and his kiss, finally came back to her senses.

She turned her head away and pushed his shoulder gently, "Go, go to bed."
Such words were not acquiescence, but initiative, especially the breathy voice, which took away all Yan Fan's worries.

He straightened up, took his hands out of Shen Mi's clothes, squatted down, and easily found the key card that he had thrown on the ground in excitement in the dark, and inserted it into the card slot.
The dark yellow light at the door of the room suddenly turned on.

As soon as Shen Mi narrowed her eyes in discomfort, Yan Fan grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.
Yan Rui led her to the bed before letting go of her hand. He first took off his coat, then pulled up the skirt of her clothes and took off her coat.

The lights inside were not turned on, and the light coming from the door was weak, but Shen Mi still felt a little embarrassed. She kept her head down and didn't dare to move her eyes around, letting Yan Fan strip her naked little by little.

"Afraid?" Yan Yan, who felt her body trembling slightly, put down her trousers.
"It's a bit cold." Shen Mi, who was sitting only in her underwear, huddled her shoulders and whispered back.

In fact, she was a little scared. Even though she had been looking forward to it for a long time, the fear that appeared for the first time could not be avoided.
Yan Huang asked her to go to bed first, pulled the quilt around her, then picked up the remote control of the air conditioner to increase the temperature, and in a few seconds, he stripped himself naked and got on the bed.

He always thought that he had good self-control, but he didn't expect that at this time, all men were the same.
As soon as Shen Mi's eyes touched the erect member between his legs, she opened her eyes slightly and looked away at the side of the bed, her heart hanging in her throat.
How, how could it be so... so big...
The quilt was lifted, Yan Fan directly covered her body, pulled the quilt back up with his backhand, turned his head to find her lips and kissed her again.

The swollen and painful genitals under her body made her anxious, especially now that their skins were touching each other, and her head felt a little empty.
Yan Fan fed his tongue into Shen Mi's mouth, supported his body with one hand, and slid his other hand down her soft waistline, then reached into her back and moved to the hidden button of her underwear.

He was inexperienced, so he fiddled with it for a while but still couldn't untie it. He hurriedly put his other hand in and used both hands to unbutton the underwear.

Shen Mi, who was stiff and letting him mess with her, felt her chest loosen and her breath suffocated. Yan Fan had already let go of her lips, stood up, and pulled the shoulder of her bra to take it off her arms.
The light was dim, but he could clearly see the scenery on her chest. The roundness and the blush in the middle made his eyes bleed.

He leaned down again, hooked up Shen Mi's legs, and couldn't wait to take off her underwear, then pressed him up, pressing his swollen and painful genitals against her unvisited area.
The hot and hard touch was full of aggression. Shen Mi gasped and her buttocks instinctively retracted.
Yan Fan felt his flinch, but that soft place really didn't want to move away when he touched it, so he straightened his back and chased after her.

He was a little anxious, and he couldn't control his strength, and his hard head hit the soft flesh on the inside of his leg.
Shen Mi groaned in pain, and Yan Fan also groaned. Although it hurt, it was also a kind of relief.
He held her shoulders to stop her from moving back again. He panted heavily and lowered his head, his eyes meeting hers. "It will hurt the first time."

"I...I know..."

"I just went in." "It will be over soon."
"..." Shen Mi rolled her throat, her face was burning, and she couldn't understand how his tone and expression could be so calm when he said this. Apart from the tight voice, it seemed to be the same as usual.
Shen Mi didn't know that Yan Fan was not calm at all.

The boiling blood in his body was almost burning him up. His reason was becoming thinner and thinner, and he was more driven by the thought of release.
"Relax. The more nervous you are, the more painful it will be. I'm a doctor, trust me."
"...Yeah." Shen Mi timidly shrank her shoulders and nodded.

Yan Fan breathed a sigh of relief, lowered his head, took her lips in his and kissed her again. The thick and hard object between her legs also began to move.
The sensitive head stopped when it found the two lips, and then began to push towards the gap in the middle where the alluring heat still leaked out.

He knew the structure there very well and how to make it easier to enter, but his body and actions were very impatient and he was not willing to wait for a second. Moreover, he had no experience in foreplay and only knew how to kiss her.

Until, after struggling for a while, not only was there no sign of entry, but Shen Mi couldn't help crying out in pain, and he was about to explode, so he reluctantly stopped and put his hand into the center of her leg.