Chapter 30

Shen Mi, whose head started to feel dizzy again after being kissed by him, felt a touch different from his genitals under her body. It was a hand... As soon as
her body stiffened, she subconsciously grabbed Yan Fan's wrist.
Yan Fan ignored the obstruction of her mantis arm, and gently peeled away the lips blocking the thin slit in the middle with his fingertips.

It was tight and slightly moist, but not wet enough, and compared to his size, it was too narrow, so no wonder he couldn't get in.
The most private place was touched by him like this.
Even though the alcohol was still lingering in her head, Shen Mi embarrassedly clenched the fingertips on his wrist, turned her head away, and avoided his lips and teeth.

Yan Yan's heavy breathing splashed on her left cheek, which was moist and hot.
"Don't be like this..."
Yan's hand paused, but just for a second, the fingertips rubbed the tight hole again, trying to penetrate it bit by bit, "If you don't do this, you can't get in."

Shen Mi felt His face felt like it was on fire. Because of shyness and nervousness, the muscles in his lower abdomen and buttocks were very tight, and all his attention was focused on the hand under his body.
Yan Fan tilted his head and kissed her ear, carefully inserting his middle finger into the delicate gap.

He knew very well that it was not as fragile as he thought, and could accommodate thicker and harder objects, and was extremely flexible and adaptable. However, the delicate and soft touch from his fingertips made him feel careless.
It will destroy the idea of the structure there.
The teasing was gentle but also harsh. When the first bone joint was inserted inside, the feeling of a foreign object embedded in the body was obvious.

Shen Mi, who closed her eyes and turned away, pursed her lips tightly and her lower abdomen tightened even more.
The contraction of the texture makes the hole tighten even more, and the soft inner wall tightly twists the fingertips of Yan Yan, squirming with a sucking feeling.

A numbing heat surged from the waist and quickly climbed up to the back of the head. The genitals standing between the legs swelled. As the pain intensified, a trace of translucent liquid overflowed from the semen mouth.
He took the round and small ear beads on his lips into his mouth, and inserted his middle finger further into it.

Shen Mi frowned, her fingertips dug into the skin of his wrist, and her waist instinctively shrank.
"Don't move..." Yan Fan bit her ear, his voice was as hoarse as if it had passed through a layer of sand, and the tight voice was mixed with the taste of pain.

Shen Mi resisted the discomfort and really didn't dare to move. Although she was inexperienced, she didn't know anything about it. She knew that he should be having a hard time enduring it now.

Shen Mi closed her eyes and tried her best to relax and empty her head, leaving behind the shame and feeling his breath and the hot temperature of his skin.
Then she discovered that in just a short while, his skin was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

It was Yan Fan who felt Shen Mi relax and held his breath. After he felt that the sudden rush of heat in his body had calmed down, he let go of Shen Mi's earlobe, breathed out silently, and moved it slowly. The middle finger embedded in her body.

The sucking sensation was still obvious, but it lacked the clenching feeling just now. After trying a few twitches, he withdrew to the hole, gently rubbed it with the wet hot fluid on his middle finger and slowly twisted it for a while. Sent in again.

After she relaxed, Shen Mi gradually started to feel something. Her vagina became soft and moist, but it was no longer so tight and began to secrete more lubricating fluid.

Yan Yan moved his lips to hers again, gently sucked her lips, and then inserted his tongue into her mouth. He withdrew the finger embedded in the vagina, raised his index finger, and after a few tentative thrusts, it was smooth. 's slid in.