Chapter 31

"Hmm..." The heightened senses made Shen Mi slightly raise her chin and hum. The sound was muffled between her throat and chest, making it sound particularly charming.
At least for Yan Rui.
The cautious movements began to go out of control, and the hot and moist fluid began to seep down from his fingers. Yan Yan sucked her tongue, and the fingers embedded in her body began to thrust in and out, turning left and right to expand. .

The rising senses became more and more intense, especially when the soft flesh of his fingertips pressed against her inner wall and curled up, Shen Mi tightened her waist and arched her hips, as if she wanted to push herself into his hand.

The air seemed to be getting thinner and slimier, and the brain was unable to think due to lack of oxygen. The tight tunnel was extremely wet and soft, and more and more water flowed down to the roots of his fingers and into his palms.

Yan Rui took out his hand, held his swollen penis with his moistened hand, rubbed it up and down twice, and then pressed the head of the penis against the expanded gap.
It's still narrow, but at least you can feel it's open, not closed like before.
He straightened his waist and tried to push it in, but still couldn't get in. Shen Mi started to shrink her waist and hips back again.
He knew that she didn't mean to hide. After all, he was in a bit of pain, let alone her.

So he changed to a small thrust, letting the hard head dip into the liquid flowing out of her body and drill it in little by little. There was a dull pain, but it was not astringent.
He let go of her lips, held up his body with one hand, pinched the crook of her left leg with the other, lifted her up, spread her legs further apart, and thrusted harder and harder.
"Hmm, um..." Shen Mi hummed as he pushed her hard. She grabbed his forearm with one small hand and pressed the other against his chest. It wasn't that she was pushing him away, but that she didn't know where to put it.

Her body seemed to be split open little by little. It couldn't be said to be painful, but it felt very strange, which made her a little frightened and wanted to grab something.
Suddenly, with a hard thrust, the hard head finally broke through the tight opening of the hole and slid into it.

The body was not split open, but suddenly stretched open. With the pain of tearing, Shen Mi tensed her waist and cried out.
"Ah--"
The sensitive head was tightly squeezed by the tight hole, and the soft heat made people want to rush to the end. Yan Yan stopped with his teeth tightened, and pinched the fingertips bent by her knees to tighten. It's so tight that the joints are turning white.

The struggle only lasted for a moment. After a moment, the extreme senses eroded his reason into powder. He tightened his teeth and pushed his waist forward heavily, sending his long penis into the narrow hole.
The thin membrane was pierced, and the pain intensified. When he pushed into the deepest part of her body, there was a pain like needle pricks.

Shen Mi's body froze and she screamed again, but the huge hard thing that penetrated her had already withdrawn halfway and then hit hard again.

"Ah - it hurts - wait, wait - tooth..." Shen Mi struggled to shrink back, but Yan Zhongchu's hand on her shoulder instantly pressed her shoulder, blocking her retreat.
His other hand held the crook of her knee tightly and lifted her leg higher, making it impossible for her to struggle away.

Yan Yan lowered his eyes and looked at Shen Mi's wrinkled little face, her eyes so dark that she could only see the pupils.
He has always felt that not only does he have good self-control, but he is also relatively stoic.
Regarding physical needs, he only masturbated a few times during the period of strong hormones in high school, but the feeling was average, and he never had it again after that.

He knew very well the principle of overflowing with semen. When his body reaches that point, waking up, changing his underwear and sheets and taking a shower is no different from masturbating.

And now, he clearly knew that he should stop and let her adapt, but he couldn't.
Shen Mi's sobbing cry seemed to be blocked in another world, it was ethereal to the ears, and her struggle actually aggravated his deeper thoughts.

He withdrew again and again, and rushed into her body again and again, hitting her harder and harder, pounding deeper and deeper, thrusting and rubbing, causing strong pleasure. In the tight and hot and narrow vagina, the young and soft vaginal flesh tightly wrapped him , taking care of every inch, it was a hotbed that made people willing to drown...

The desire to shoot came very quickly, Yan Fan had no thoughts of suppressing it, and continued to gallop on her body, allowing the turbid white liquid to spurt into her body.