Chapter 34

Her breathing sounded like a moan, and Yan Fan's hands covered the soft flesh on her waist and rubbed it gently.
The gentle palm was so warm that it brought up a subtle electric current that penetrated into her skin, making her bones tingle.
Feeling the changes in her, Yan Fan took her nipples in his mouth, moved his other hand down, covered the base of her legs, held them open, and pushed his hard penis between her legs again.
With this first experience, he no longer struggled like the first time without finding the entrance. This time he easily found the small opening dripping with hot liquid and pressed against it.
It was wet, slippery, hot, tender and soft to the touch, and he couldn't help but push forward and push slightly.
The force was not heavy, Shen Mi only felt numb, and the dull thrust made her want to hum uncontrollably, and she didn't understand why.
Moreover... she could still clearly feel the hot warmth flowing down again, and the emptiness in her body became more and more obvious.
She frowned, bit her lower lip lightly, and made a low sound in her throat, which was annoying.
Yan Rui's breathing became heavier, and this position seemed not easy to enter...
He spit out the hard and itchy nipples, propped up his body with one hand, knelt down, and clasped her left leg with the other hand. Bend your knees and push up.
The entire honeyfield was exposed without any cover. Yan Fan lowered his eyes and looked at the place where the head of his penis was pressed against in the dim light. He tightened the texture of his waist and buttocks and thrust bluntly against the twitching hole.
Shen Mi was embarrassed to look at him at all, so she didn't move her head. The feeling of being broken open a little bit in her body, along with numbness and itch, made her subconsciously grab the sheets.
When the head of the stem was halfway in, Yan Yao pushed his waist hard and pushed the entire head in.
The feeling of being stretched out quickly came to her eyes. Shen Mi arched her chest and groaned, her vision became misty, and she instinctively tightened her lower abdomen.
Being tightly squeezed by the wet and hot soft flesh, Yan Fan's head was empty for a moment. When he came back from the comfort, he realized that Shen Mi's short cry was that he had completely penetrated the wet and hot narrow hole.
"It hurts?" he asked, his voice as tight as a rubber band stretched to its limit.
The fact is that his sanity has indeed reached its limit.
After Shen Mi sniffed slightly and shook her head, she spat out the word "no pain", and the link of reason was broken under the heavy load.
A soft snapping sound flashed through his mind, and Yan Fan withdrew back, then pounded hard on the hot, moist, soft and greasy piece.
There is no pause, and there is no way to stop. There is nothing left in my consciousness except moving faster and focusing more.
He began to try to adjust his posture, first he put her legs on his shoulders, bent down and thrust her waist and hips, then he folded her two thin legs and pressed them to her chest, fucking her almost He was almost riding on her.
It was still an unskilled thrust, but the sense of friction was still strong.
Shen Mi's moans turned into soft screams amid the fast and heavy rhythm, and waves of intense pleasure surged to her forehead and piled up in her body.
He withdrew and thrust in again. Because he entered too fiercely, his head tilted and he pressed hard against a certain point in the narrow hole, rubbing that point and hitting the core.
"Ah ah -" Shen Mi's head was empty, and an itchy numbness rushed up from the end of her spine, making her head go white and her pussy suddenly tightened.
Yan Fan knew that he had touched her sensitive spot just now, so he pulled out again, looking for this spot, and then thrust hard again.
"Ah - then, no, ah ah - don't -" The senses were so strong that she couldn't bear it, making Shen Mi scream and shout no, but her pussy tightened around the raging giant.
Yan Fan's scalp was so agitated that his scalp became numb after being brushed, and the bulging veins in his temples twitched. He clung to the roots of his teeth and continued to pound hard on that spot.