Chapter 40

With wide open and wide thrusts, every time it penetrates completely, reaching deep into the heart.
The pleasure from the friction was too strong, and the next wave of pleasure that was stronger than the previous wave rushed to the brain and quickly piled up in the body.
After dozens of back and forths, Shen Mi lost her strength, and the hand that was pressed against Yan Rui's hip dropped down, trying to support her body, but he pushed her body forward hard.
Numbness mixed with sourness penetrated her body. Shen Mi's hands softened and her entire upper body collapsed.
Yan Rui clasped her waist tightly, lifted up her little ass, and then the thick and hard penis slid out halfway, then he thrust it hard into the sore, soft and numb pussy, deep and heavy.
"Ah - no, no... it's... um - ah, ah - it's too heavy..."
Yan Fan did not reduce the intensity of his entry because of Shen Mi's cry for mercy. Instead, he held his breath and tightened his grip. The root thrust in faster and harder.
He felt the hot and humid vagina begin to contract regularly, which was a sign that he was about to climax. He couldn't wait to send her up.
"Yeah - Yan, Yan - no, I can't - I have to - I have to - ah, ah ah -"
The stacked senses are intense, and the climax is also extremely violent, and the soft flesh on the inner wall of the tunnel is spasming. Shrinking, circles tightened around the penis that wanted to continue to plunder, and a large stream of vaginal semen poured onto the hardened head of the shaft.
Yan Rui was squeezed so hard that he gritted his teeth and hissed. His eager intention to shoot made him stop quickly. The texture of his legs and arms suppressed the urge to fuck hard and they collapsed tightly, trembling slightly with each drum. .
When Shen Mi came down from her orgasm, the seams between her bones were soft, the aftertaste spread out from the inside of her body in waves with a soothing frequency, and her spasmed little hole gradually relaxed.
Yan Fan, who frowned tightly, let out a breath, leaned forward, and put his chest on Shen Mi's back. Then he crossed her waist, hugged her, and lifted up her breasts swaying in the air with one hand. , start pumping in a small amount.
"Cumming?" he asked knowingly.
Shen Mi, whose head was still dizzy, moaned and gasped softly when he pushed her, and made a trembling hum.
"Are you comfortable?"
This kind of question was too embarrassing to answer even if he was dizzy. "Don't... um... ask..."
Yan Kuang leaned close to her little ear and kissed her gently, "I feel very comfortable with you. I almost ejaculated."
The hot air rushed into the cochlea, and Shen Mi felt a tightness and heat in her lower abdomen, and a large amount of water flowed out.
Yan Yan felt it. He loosened his hold on her waist and placed it on the bed. He held the round hand on her chest and kneaded her harder and harder, and the frequency of pumping began to increase.
Shen Mi was unable to resist, nor could she refuse, and she endured his rapid and severe thrusts again and again. With this posture, she was sent to the top by him again.
When Yan Yan finally ejaculated, she felt that her entire body was no longer hers, and her consciousness was drifting. Even when Yan Yan helped her clean up with a tissue, she couldn't find the strength to be shy.
The next day, Shen Mi didn't wake up until after one o'clock at noon, and at this time, the Shen family had been turned upside down.
Grandpa Yan was sitting in the hospital, looking at the Shen family members who were looking for Shen Mi all over the world. His heart trembled when he thought that his beloved grandson suddenly ran out without saying a word last night and has not come back yet. He couldn't get through on his mobile phone.
At almost three o'clock in the afternoon, Yan Yan's car slowly drove into the community. Shen Mi, who had been in a lack of energy after a whole night of tossing, finally regained some energy.
Not physically recovering, but nervous.
After all... Yan Fan wanted to go back to her house with her, and he also wanted to confess everything they did last night!
nervous! So nervous!