Chapter 32

The impact finally stopped, and the vagina that was sore from the impact shrank tightly, hugging the thick and hard thing that was still full of blood.

Yan Huang closed his eyes and groaned, tightening his fingers, leaving bright red fingerprints on Shen Mi's thin white legs.

The ejaculation was unprecedentedly pleasurable, and the pleasure that surged into the back of his head was dozens of times greater than masturbation or nocturnal emissions, leaving his mind blank.

The tense muscles gradually relaxed after the release. Yan Fan shuddered and opened his eyes. It took a second for his gray eyes to become clear.

The light was too dim, and he just blocked the light source, so he couldn't see clearly what Shen Mi's face was like at this moment, but the water in the corner of his eyes couldn't be ignored.
Yan Fan let out a heavy breath, let go of Shen Mi's legs, bent the elbows on her shoulders, leaned down, and touched the corners of her eyes with his thumbs.
"I'm sorry..." After being satisfied, his voice was lazy and hoarse.

Shen Mi, who had sobered up from the torment, sniffed, "W-what do you mean?"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm sorry." He said he would be responsible before, wasn't he going back on his word? !

The feeling of being wrapped in her tight narrow hole couldn't be ignored. Yan Fan frowned and said, "I told you it wouldn't hurt, but..."
It didn't take long for her to cry like this.
Shen Mi was slightly stunned. When she realized what he was talking about, her face felt hot when she brushed it. She opened her eyes slightly and said, "Actually, it's not that painful."

Yes, it's not that painful either.
The pain was just there for a moment, but was soon replaced by strong senses, more numbness and fright.
Just like now, she is still numb there...
"Doesn't it hurt?" Yan Yan raised his eyebrows slightly and asked seriously.
"Well, it's not that it doesn't hurt, it just doesn't hurt as much as you think."

"Then why are you crying?"
"..." Can she say that she doesn't know?
Yan Fan held her face with his big palm and straightened her slightly turned away head, "I want to ask you something."

"I, I don't know."

"Is that comfortable?"

"..." Wipe! How could he ask such an embarrassing question so naturally and seriously? This was not a discussion of pharmacological issues!
"Little honey."

"Uh... I don't know either..."
"What do you mean you don't know? Don't you feel if you feel comfortable?" Yan Yan's expression remained serious.
Shen Mi felt like she was about to collapse, her little face wrinkled up, "I really don't know!"

Yan Fan frowned and looked at Shen Mi intently, paused for two seconds and stood up, "Then let's try again."

Shen Mi Honey's eyes suddenly opened, and she grabbed Yan Ru's arm at a loss. At this moment, she suddenly realized that Yan Ru's arm muscles, which usually looked thin and tall in a white coat, were actually hard.

The semi-soft sexual organ became hard again after just a few casual frictions in the hot and humid narrow hole, and the meridians began to swell with excitement, clinging to the thick and hard shaft.

The feeling of fullness began to penetrate the paralysis and reach Shen Mi's brain. She frowned and hummed softly, then realized that there was no point in pulling her arm. Making love was not done with hands!

"Um, wait...wait a minute..." She turned her little hand downward and pressed it against Yan Fan's abdomen, and was startled again.
It's also hard there. Because of the posture, the muscles of the lower abdomen are tightened. As soon as your hands touch it, you can feel the flexible texture lines...
When did he quietly go to the gym and she didn't know? !

Yan Ru restrained himself and stopped, but the feeling of his penis being soaked in the hot and humid liquid and being wrapped and absorbed by the young soft flesh was so stimulating that he wasn't sure he could endure it for too long.