Chapter 35

The intense pleasure penetrated the brain from the tail of the spine like an electric current, detonating the pleasure that had been accumulated in the body.
At the moment of climax, Shen Mi felt that her consciousness exploded, like fireworks. After a moment of brilliance, her whole body seemed to be shattered into powder.
Her body, like a string, suddenly relaxed, and her strength was taken away. Only her vagina was still shrinking, tightening the huge thing staying in her body.
It was so hard and hot that she could even feel the meridians clinging to it and the beating of her pulse.
After Yan Yan felt the tightness in his hole slowly slow down, he tightened his teeth, pulled out his penis, inserted it again, and started a new round of rhythm.
"Hmm, um... be gentle, be gentle... ah..."
"End it, I'm about to cum."
The frequency of thrusting became shorter and shorter as the pleasure climbed to the back of the head, Yan Rui Every thrust hit Shen Mi's thigh hard, making a snapping sound.
Shen Mi gritted her teeth and tried to hold back, but within a few seconds she was fucked so hard that she let out a cry. Her eyes were sore, as if he was messing with her, and tears were forced out of her eyes.
Yan Yan was about to ejaculate, and he kept going for almost 20 minutes. Shen Mi had another orgasm before ejaculating.
When it was over, Shen Mi gasped with her mouth slightly open, like a fish thrown onto the shore.
Yan Fan was also panting, and he leaned down to hug Shen Mi, only to find that both of them were covered in sweat, and their skins were sticking together, a little sticky.
"Want to take a shower?" he asked hoarsely.
Shen Mi was speechless, looking over his shoulder and staring blankly at the ceiling, her head still a little empty.
Yan Huang was not in a hurry for her to answer, so he asked her to take her time. Sure enough, after a few seconds, Shen Mi spoke, but she didn't answer him.
"You come down first..." she said weakly.
His genitals were still buried in her body, and just for a moment, she felt his small and steady pulses rising and falling again.
Yan Rui felt that not only should he get off her body, but he should also withdraw his penis. The best thing would be to ask her if she wanted to have children now. If not, he should also study protective measures.
But he didn't want to come out, it was too comfortable inside, the feeling of being soaked in the hot water and wrapped in the tender soft flesh was so comfortable and nostalgic.
And he felt that she might, should, could... have a child.
Although it may affect her studies, it doesn't matter, he can support her.
After giving birth to a child, she can continue to go to school. The clinic is at her doorstep, and having her grandfather there will not affect her ability to take care of the child.
After she graduates, she can come to the clinic to help him, so that the family can enjoy the sun and play with the kittens.
Furthermore, there were too many jackals, tigers, and leopards in the university, so he felt that getting a certificate first and having a child was indeed the best choice.
"Come down." Seeing that he didn't move, Shen Mi gave him a gentle push. Little did she know that in just a few seconds, Yan Rui could already think about the child's growth process until he was three years old, and was thinking about which kindergarten he should go to. .
After coming back to his senses, Yan Fan put his hand on Shen Mi's shoulder and lifted himself up a little, but did not come down. His genitals were still embedded in Shen Mi's body.
"Let's have a baby."
? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ! ! ! !
He, what did he say? ! !
Shen Mi looked at Yan Yan, who had a calm face, and suspected that she was hallucinating.
"You, you just said..."
"We want a child." Yan Fan repeated, "You are just over 20, you can get the certificate."
"Are you... serious?"
Yan Fan's lips curved slightly, facing Shen Mi. Smiled, "No kidding."