Chapter 52

"Well... Yan, Yan Rui..." She couldn't bear it and clasped his wrist, but couldn't use any strength to pull him away.
"Huh?" He responded, his voice was soft and hoarse, and the swollen and aching sexual organ beneath his body pressed against her soft waist to relieve the restlessness.
Shen Mi didn't know why she was calling him, but unconsciously, her fingertips clasped his wrist tighter and tighter.
The pleasure piled up rapidly in the body, and the water flowed more and more. Being stirred by him, the sound became clearer and clearer in the air.
Yan Rui breathed quickly, and he pulled it out a few more times, then inserted it again with his index finger.
The scope and strength of the stirring increased, and it was raging through the body like a gust of wind. Shen Mi's body began to tighten uncontrollably, and her waist and hips were lifted up little by little. It was not because she wanted to avoid it, but because her consciousness was moving upward. rising.
"Ah..." When she climaxed, Shen Mi closed her eyes and screamed softly. After a second of pause, Shen Mi's tense body went limp.
If Yan Rui hadn't been holding her, she thought she would have collapsed on the ground. She really had no strength at all and her bones were soft...
Yan Rui didn't pull out, but pressed against the tight and slippery inner wall. Rotate a little, feel every contraction, tightening and adsorption, and your breathing becomes heavier and heavier.
"Well...don't, stop doing it..." Shen Mi gasped and shook her head slightly.
"You climaxed."
"..." She knew!
Shen Mi was so ashamed that she didn't know what to say and grabbed his hand and pulled it lightly.
Yan Rui slowly withdrew his fingers from her tight, moist vagina, clasped her hips, and took her back.
His hands were warm and obviously wet. Shen Mi's face was warm. She lowered her eyes slightly. Under the light, she saw the sparkling water on his fingertips. That was her...
When the tip of her heart became hot, her lower abdomen felt... When she was sore and hot, Yan moved his hand to her lower abdomen and held it up with the palm of his hand.
Leaning forward, Shen Mi quickly let go of his hand and held onto the glass door. The hard object pressed against it, causing her body to tremble slightly and she hummed softly.
"Lower your waist." He said hoarsely.
Shen Mi was embarrassed, her hands holding the towel tightened, but she still pressed her waist down a little with a warm face.
The round and white buttocks were raised up, and under the blazing white light, Yan Yan felt dizzy.
He rolled his tight throat, and used the other hand that was still holding her waist to drag her back a step, in a welcoming posture. The hot and moist slit was looming in his sight, making his eyes tremble. Swelling and astringency.
Yan Rui held his breath and supported himself against the quivering hole again. He hadn't entered yet, but just by pressing like this, he could clearly feel the suction and heat coming from inside.
The urge to penetrate her all the way was strong. He frowned and suppressed it. He thrust bluntly and squeezed in.
The flower lips, which became extraordinarily bright red due to congestion, were squeezed and rubbed by the hard head of the stem. Sometimes they were turned inward and sometimes outward, and the tight, wet and soft hole was opened little by little.
The dull swelling pain was mixed with a numbness that made people feel numb. Shen Mi frowned and hummed silently as he thrust, her breathing short and rapid.
The head, which was moist and slick with water, finally squeezed into Yan Yan's hole when he was pushed again. The feeling of her body being stretched out instantly made Shen Mi wet at the sight.
"Yeah..." She screamed unconsciously, her knees were weak, and her legs were shaking violently in the air.
Being tightly absorbed by the young and moist Yan'er, Yan'er's teeth tightened, and after a second's pause, he straightened his waist and pushed the stem into the narrow hole.
I can't bear it anymore...