Chapter 36

After the two took a bath, they moved to the next bed to sleep. Shen Mi wanted to put on clothes. Yan Yan asked, "They are all winter clothes. Isn't it uncomfortable to sleep in them?"
"..." It was uncomfortable, but she was embarrassed!
But when he said that, she felt a little embarrassed to wear it, which seemed like her sleeping habits were very bad.
Shen Mi, who was huddled in the quilt, held it in for two seconds, "I mean, I want to wear underwear..."
Shen Mi's voice became softer as she spoke. Yan Yan knew that she was embarrassed, and had already laid down, so he just got on with her. She reluctantly withdrew the hands on her waist and sat up while supporting her body.
He got out of bed, helped Shen Mi get underwear from the next bed and handed them to her.
Shen Mi took it with a blushing face, put her hand holding the underwear under the quilt, and bent her knees to put them on. Yan Fan was afraid that she would be embarrassed, so he lowered his eyes without looking at her, and sat down on the edge of the bed with his back turned.
Shen Mi saw that he was so self-conscious, and as soon as her breathing relaxed, Yan Rui said, "It's not good to wear underwear to sleep."
"Hmm...huh?!" Shen Mi, who took a second to react, lifted up the waistband. The inner movement paused momentarily.
The implication is, is this telling her not to wear underwear?
Yan Huang didn't hear the very confused and shocked "Hmm" from behind, "Are you dressed?"
Shen Mi's mouth twitched slightly and she quickly put on her underwear, "Okay, okay."
Yan Fan turned around and looked Shen Mi, who was already lying down and pulling up the quilt, had no intention of putting on pants. She got on the bed sideways and pulled the quilt to cover herself.
"Look up." He reached towards Shen Mi's neck with one hand.
This was an action to hold her. Shen Mi felt a little sweetness in her heart, arched her shoulders and raised her neck.
Yan Rui put his hand under her neck, moved a little towards her, slightly bent his elbow, and while hugging her, he turned sideways to face her, and put his other hand on her soft waist again.
Shen Mi felt a little embarrassed and turned her back to him. Yan Fan naturally moved towards her again and pressed his chest against her back.
The temperature of his skin was still a little hot and warm, and Shen Mi's lips curled up and she shrank, "By the way, what you just said about getting the certificate..."
"Didn't I say that, I'm not joking."
She knew. she knows!
"I mean when are you going to get it?" Although she felt very unreserved when she asked this question, but...she didn't seem to be reserved at Yan Rui, so it didn't matter.
The most important thing now is to decide first. What if the swallow that can't reach the mouth flies away?
What Shen Mi didn't know was that she was afraid that he would regret it, and Yan Fan was even more afraid that she would regret it. The big hand that was slightly bent on her shoulder moved down to cover the roundness of Shen Mi's chest.
"When do you want it?"
Shen Mi's body froze slightly, mainly being attracted to the big hands, "Uh... I don't know..."
"I don't know..." Yan Ruo murmured with seriousness, covering his face The big soft hand squeezed twice, "Let's do this. We will go to your house tomorrow and then ask your grandparents, parents, and mom for their opinions."
"..." Shen Mi didn't say anything, and she reached her chest with her little hand. He grabbed Yan Fan's wrist and pulled gently.
Yan Fan was no longer self-conscious this time. Not only did he have no intention of moving away, he pressed his big hand against her chest twice and gently squeezed it twice. He asked in a natural tone: "I'm talking to you, do you hear me?"
The corner of Shen Mi's mouth twitched slightly again, "I heard it."
"Then what do you think?"
"Okay..."
Yan Fan nodded slightly and said, "By the way, you are going back to school the day after tomorrow, right?"