Chapter 39

Yan Yan lowered his eyes, and with the blazing white light, he could clearly see the area he had swept past.
The skin on the center of the leg is also a little red. The slightly red and swollen hole and labia are slightly turned outwards due to the posture. You can faintly see the soft flesh on the inner wall, which is a bright red color with an attractive watery light.
His gaze seemed to be filled with warmth, and Chen Mi could feel it wherever it touched him. His skin was tense due to shyness and tension, his legs seemed to be unable to kneel, and even his vagina was moving uncontrollably, completely preventing it from moving. No.
Shen Mi awkwardly bent her elbows, burying her face and eyes in her forearms, completely acting like an ostrich.
Because her elbows were bent, her upper body slumped downwards, her buttocks lifted higher, and a wisp of transparent fluid was squeezed out from her gushing hole, making Yan'er's already dry lips even drier.
He rolled his throat, moved forward a little, and put his already swollen and erect penis against the small mouth. Shen Mi's body was immediately shuddered by the heat, and she subconsciously leaned forward.
Yan Fan stretched out his hand and clasped her soft and slender waist, and the hot touch that had escaped him touched her again.
She wanted to hide forward again, but Yan Fan's hand held him tightly, and the head of his hard penis began to thrust and thrust into her body.
"Hmm... um..." The dull pain mixed with the feeling of swelling forced Shen Mi to bite her lower lip and moan softly.
Yan Fan lowered his head and watched how the narrow hole was opened by himself, bit by bit, and reluctantly swallowed the entire head of his penis.
"Ah..." The suddenly intense feeling of swelling made Shen Mi's teeth soften, and her upper body, which was still slightly supported, collapsed completely, and her tender vagina tightened around the invading giant.
Yan Yan was so twisted by her that his scalp was numb. He originally wanted to stop and let her slow down, but he didn't hold back. He straightened his waist and pushed the entire penis inside.
The tunnel had been made slippery by him a long time ago, and the thick and long sexual organ easily broke through the tender wall and hit the sore and swollen core hard.
"Ah——" Shen Mi cried out due to the extreme feeling of fullness and sourness.
The soft flesh on the inner wall was immediately wrapped up in layers, and it was so tight that it was suffocatingly warm and slippery. Yan Yan pursed his lips tightly and gradually pulled the oily penis out of the narrow hole.
The bright red flesh clinging to the pillar was pulled out a little, and then pushed back when he thrust forward. Moreover, due to his posture, he entered deeper and smoother...
The frequency of in and out became faster and faster. It was getting heavier and heavier, her senses were fierce and sharp, and Shen Mi's eyes soon became misty.
"Hmm... you, be gentle... be gentle, um..."
How could Yan Fan be so gentle now? The moment his head came in and she held her tightly, his reason had already left him.
As Shen Mi screamed softly, the hard and hot penis penetrated her body again and again, like a thick stick that had been burned by fire. Shen Mi felt that she was about to be penetrated by him. She moved one hand back and pressed against Yan Rui. His hip bones did not hinder his entry at all.
"Yeah - um - too, too deep - be gentle - ah -"
The air is filled with the unique fishy sweetness of lust, the sound of flesh slapping together with the sound of clear and sometimes thick water, and Shen Mi The wails and screams were lustful and addictive...
Yan Fan felt as if he had fallen into an abyss and didn't want to get up.