Chapter 38

Shen Mi was very lucky that she didn't speak just now, otherwise it would have been such a slap in the face.
But she didn't know how to reply to Yan Rui. She bit her lower lip lightly with a hot face and looked away slightly.
Yan Yan didn't pay much attention. The middle finger embedded in her body was still twitching slowly and deeply, and from time to time, he used his fingertips to touch the soft flesh of the inner wall, groping little by little.
The slightly swollen little hole was getting hotter and hotter, wetter and softer as he made it. It was numb and swollen before, but now it was itchy and the numbness was more obvious.
Shen Mi's legs began to tremble, and the emptiness swirling in her lower abdomen made her feel helpless as her toes curled and unclenched, and then curled up again.
Deep down, she wanted to meet his finger, but shame made her shrink her waist and hips in an attempt to avoid it.
But Yan Fan's hand was close to hers. When she moved back a little, he moved forward a little, and clasped her shoulders. The arm covering her chest tightened, blocking her retreat.
Shen Mi, whose head was beginning to feel dizzy, turned back to look at him, "Yan...Yan Rui..."
She didn't call him brother Yan, but his name. She had been thinking about the name for many years and always wanted to call him, but she didn't dare. Call.
"Here he is." Yan Rui replied.
Shen Mi frowned, "I, I don't feel well..."
"How could it be?" Yan Fan dismissed her calmly, "I left a lot of water, it should be very comfortable."
"..."
"Still, you want to do it? "Really?" Yan Fan asked hoarsely.
"……"wipe! It was obviously because he wanted to do it that he kept tossing her!
"What do you want me to ask you?"
Shen Mi's fingertips were slightly clenched, and she was too embarrassed to reply, so she stopped talking.
When he came out of the shower, the light was still on, and he could clearly see the blush on her cheeks and eyes, which was both shy and emotional.
Yan Huang took out the finger that was causing trouble inside her body, put it on her shoulder, turned over to her, and met hers with his eyes.
There was lust and restraint in his eyes, as well as tenderness and hesitation that Shen Mi had never seen before. It was gentle, entangled, like water and thread.
Shen Mi's little heart, which was already beating fast, beat even faster. She thought Yan Fan was going to say something to her, but...
"I want to try another position."
Shen Mi's little heart beat loudly. In one fell swoop, it almost broke into eight petals.
"What position do you want to try?"
"Rearward entry."
The corners of Shen Mi's mouth twitched slightly, and before her face could heat up, Yan Fan grabbed her shoulders, turned Shen Mi over like a fried fish, and then sat up on her knees.
The quilt covering the two of them slid down Yan Yan's shoulders and was piled up behind him. In front of him was his back that was blazing white in the light.
Beautiful butterfly bones, slender and soft waist, slightly sunken waist that is soft and round, and the buttocks that cannot be covered by pink-blue cotton underwear are white and smooth.
Under the impact of the vision, Yan Yan's eyes were a little astringent and he grabbed Shen Mi's buttocks, lifted her to her knees, inserted his strong and powerful legs between her legs, and easily spread her legs.
Shen Mi frowned as she placed her hands under the pillow. Before she even started, her pussy had already begun to contract nervously.
It would be a lie to say she didn't want to, but it was impossible for her to say she wanted to, so acquiescence was the best choice, but...
"Yan Fan..." She turned around and called him tremblingly.
Yan Yan raised his eyes and met hers.
"Um...can you turn off the lights?"
Yan Fan paused for a second and replied, "No."
Damn it! Is she talking about whether to use it or not? She...she...
A mouthful of blood was still stuck in Shen Mi's throat, and Yan Fan had already lifted up her underwear.
Shen Mi's body stiffened when she felt it, and she quickly turned back and continued to act like an ostrich, not daring to continue looking at him.