Chapter 37

"Yes."
"I'll give it to you."
"You'll give it to me?" Shen Mi looked back at him with some excitement.
"Not willing?"
"Of course not." Isn't she happy?
Yan Yan saw that she was excited at first, and then stuttered when she spoke, and he couldn't help but frown, thinking that she was still worried about that unreliable little man.
"What's wrong?" Shen Mi asked.
Yan Yan quickly relaxed his eyebrows and curled his lips at her, "It's nothing."
It seemed that it was right to have a child first, so as to be prepared.
Yan Huang thought about it, and the hand on Shen Mi's waist began to move downward.
Shen Mi was startled when she felt something was wrong. When she reached out to hold his wrist, his fingertips had already penetrated into the center of her leg.
Shen Mi's breath was suffocated, "What for?"
"Touch."
"..." The reply was so blatant and so natural that Shen Mi didn't know how to respond, so she could only hold his wrist tightly in protest.
Yan Fan ignored Shen Mi's silent protest, and his big hand was not hindered by her little cat strength. He easily went down, and his fingertips traced the soft clitoris, and came to the honey field that was radiating heat. Sliding up and down in her thin underwear.
It was felt, with a warm itch, Shen Mi's heartbeat began to accelerate, she frowned and tugged on his wrist, but unfortunately she didn't pull away even an inch.
"Don't be like this..." She tried to steady her voice, but it was still a little shaky.
"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Yan Huang asked.
Shen Mi was speechless and told him not to do this. When he was ready, he asked her about it.
"Yes, it's a little bit." She lied. In fact, it wasn't uncomfortable. On the contrary, the warm itching was so comfortable that the bones began to soften.
But... who has the nerve to say directly that it feels comfortable!
Yan Rui didn't say a word, his fingertips explored the edge of his underwear, lifted it up, and touched his hole again.
Shen Mi took a breath, tightened the fingertips holding his wrist, and her body became even stiffer.
"It's a little wet." Yan Fan said, "It shouldn't be uncomfortable. If it's uncomfortable, it won't make you wet."
"..." After being exposed ruthlessly, a wave of heat hit Shen Mi's forehead, making her feel ashamed and speechless. She could no longer speak. Come.
Yan Fan used his fingertips to trace the soft and slippery place bit by bit, feeling nostalgic and curious.
This part was not unfamiliar to him, but only now did he realize that he had never really recognized it before.
It turned out to be so warm and full of vitality here. Because of his touch, her wet and hot liquid would leak out. Because of his entry, it would cling to him tightly, like resistance, but also more like tolerance.
Especially seeing it weakly and reluctantly swallowing his genitals would make his blood flow backwards.
Thinking about it, Yan Rui's fingertips had already penetrated the slightly swollen hole.
Sure enough, as soon as he entered a joint, the soft flesh on the inner wall immediately twisted towards him. The half-awakened sexual organ under his body seemed to feel the same sensation, and a numb electric current rushed through it. It quickly expanded and stood up, directly pressing against Shen Mi. on the lower back.
Shen Mi's body became even stiffer. The fingertips that suddenly dug into her body and the huge thing on her lower back made her pussy shrink nervously.
Being twisted by her like this, Yan Fan pursed his lips and let out a silent sigh, easing his heartbeat that was accelerating due to the rapid blood flow. The joints embedded in the hole twitched slightly a few times and began to penetrate deeper inside.
Shen Mi breathed unsteadily, feeling the penetration of the fingertips, and subconsciously tightened her lower abdomen, trying to resist, but in vain.
She wanted to tell him not to do this again, but her body was not up to par. She clearly felt a moist warmth seeping down, which gave her no right to say goodbye. When the time came, she was asked if she felt uncomfortable. She could just bump into it. die!
As soon as she had this idea, Yan Fan's low and hoarse voice sounded in her ears.
"Do you feel it?" He gently slid his middle finger that was completely embedded in her body.
"..."