Chapter 43

Shen Mi was reluctant to close the door after watching Yan Yan go down the stairs, turn the corner, and disappear.
As soon as the door was closed, Grandpa Shen jumped up from the sofa and pointed at Shen Mi, "You said you are a girl! You stay up all night! And you stay with others...with others..."

The word "open a room", Grandpa Shen doesn't understand He couldn't hold back his words, and was so angry that the hand pointing at Shen Mi was shaking.
Grandma Shen quickly stood up and pulled him, running her hand along his back, "What are you doing? Your blood pressure will go up again later!"

"What am I doing? What do you think I am doing?!"
" Oh, why are you taking it out on me? I'm not doing this for your own good!" Grandma Shen, who had been slapped for no reason, also got angry and yelled back, throwing her hands away and going back to the room.

Seeing that he had actually annoyed his old wife, Grandpa Shen felt that something was wrong. He quickly grabbed Grandma Shen's family and said, "Hey, eh... I, am I not so angry?"
"Are you taking it out on me?!"
" When did I take it out on you? Don’t you know that I have a loud voice when I’m excited?

“Isn’t that the way to do it? It’s like I’ve offended you, you have the ability? ” Why didn't I see you yelling when I was here?!"
Grandpa Shen hesitated and didn't know what to say. He looked away speechlessly when he saw that Shen Mi had walked to the door of the room and wanted to escape.
"Little honey! Where do you want to go?!"

"Grandpa, I feel very uncomfortable. I want to take a nap. If you have anything else to discuss in the afternoon..." Shen Mi's little face suddenly wrinkled into a ball, and her body seemed to have no bones. It was pressed against the door panel of the room, and his hand was already twisting the door handle.

"You were so energetic when you gave me away just now. Come here!"
With a sound, the door opened and Shen Mi stepped in. "Grandpa, I really... eh! Grandpa! Grandma has returned to the room!"

Shen Mi Grandpa was startled and quickly turned his head and saw that his wife was already approaching the door of the room. He didn't care to interrogate Shen Mi anymore and hurriedly chased after her, "Old woman - old woman -"

Shen Mi sighed, quickly retracted into the room, and lightly After closing the door gently, he walked to the bed, leaned forward and fell down.
Her body was still very sore, but she couldn't help but laugh out loud when she thought about Yan Fan having to discuss marriage with her parents and grandparents in the afternoon.

On the other side, Grandpa Shen coaxed Grandma Shen for a long time. Seeing that Shen Mi was already hiding, he sighed and called his son first.
Although the Shen family has some grudges against Yan Yan because of Xiaomi's hot-faced and cold-butt behavior in the past few years, to be honest, as a marriage partner, Yan Yan is indeed a good candidate.

The child I watched grow up has nothing to say about his character and medical ethics. He doesn’t have any bad habits. He is 26 and has never brought any girl home. They are very familiar with each other’s families. What more could they ask for?

The only thing is that his daughter likes him so much that she is afraid of being eaten to death after marriage.
In the afternoon, Shen Mi's parents came back from get off work. First, they found Shen Mi and approved it. After the approval, the last thing they discussed was when was the right time to get married.

"What I said is best now. Don't wait for a year or two. If that boy from the Yan family goes back on his word, what will happen to our little Miji?" Grandma Shen's family expressed her opinion, then looked at Shen Mi's mother and asked: "Xiaoqin, what are you doing? "Say yes?"

Shen Mi only wished that the question was not hers, she just wanted to raise her hands and feet in approval!
Zhang Qin frowned and did not answer immediately, but looked at her husband. Father Shen was also confused,
"The problem is that Xiaomi is still studying, and she is only 20. If she gets married now..."