Chapter 47

The two of them walked to the entrance of the corridor and stopped at the same time. They didn't say anything. They just listened to the footsteps going up the stairs. It wasn't until the sound of the door closing was heard that Shen Mi raised her head with a blushing face and looked at Yan Rui who was still holding her hand. .

"Are you going back?"
"Otherwise?" Yan Fan asked, but he didn't mean to let go.
Shen Mi pursed her lips lightly, lowered her eyes to look at the hand he was holding, paused and said, "Um... I'll take you downstairs?"

Yan Fan smiled. He wasn't hinting that she would give him a ride again. But reluctant to let go.
This is the so-called feeling of eating the marrow and knowing the taste. I have never had this feeling of being with someone every minute...

"Why are you laughing?"
"Nothing." Yan Yan's lips curled up slightly. Wan, finally let go of her hand, "Go back, I will open the door at eight tomorrow."
Of course, Shen Mi understood his hint and smiled back, "Well, I will come to you for morning tea tomorrow."

Yan Ru nodded. , without saying anything else, Shen Mi paused on the spot for three seconds, then reluctantly turned around and took steps towards the corridor.
When she reached the top of the stairs, there was still no movement behind her. Shen Mi turned around in confusion and saw that Yan Yan was still standing there. She turned back and said, "Aren't you going back?"

"Go back, I'll go back when you go upstairs."
Nuan Nuan The intention spread in Shen Mi's heart, "No, I'm just a few steps away..."
"Go quickly, your grandfather and the others are probably talking about why you haven't gone back yet." Yan Rui interrupted her.
Shen Mi's lips parted slightly, and she wanted to say something else, but she held it back in the end, "See you tomorrow then."
"Yeah."

In order to prevent Yan Rui from standing there for too long, Shen Mi couldn't help but move her steps after going up to the first floor. Speeding up and finally turning into a trot.
Yan Yan raised his head, listening to her hurried footsteps and the lights on the corridor, and put his hands into the pockets of his coat habitually.

After a while, he faintly heard knocking on the door and voices. After a few seconds, a soft and not heavy slamming of the door rang, and he knew that she had arrived home.
But he didn't go back immediately, and he still looked up. It wasn't until the lights in Shen Mi's room came on, and the back of his neck felt a little sore after looking up for so long, that he lowered his head and turned around to walk back to his home.

He took his right hand out of his pocket and rubbed the back of his neck. His head suddenly flashed back to six years ago, when Grandpa Shen knocked on the door with little Mizuo with her neck crooked. She turned her head and smiled at him with her cheeks slightly red. He opened his mouth and forced out an awkward and shy smile.

This image has occasionally flashed through his mind over the years, but it's nothing. But now... for some reason, it actually makes his heart beat.
Human emotions and emotions are truly amazing, and of course...the body is also amazing.
Yan Fan's hand that was rubbing the back of his neck paused, then he slowly put it down, looked down, and shook it.
Two years ago, he looked at the small airport with nothing, and now he couldn't hold it with one hand...

This night, Shen Mi thought she couldn't sleep, but she didn't expect to fall down and didn't come back for long, and her tired body protested. Then she lowered her eyelids.
By now, Yan Yan hadn't slept well, and his heart and blood were very irritable. Some of last night's memories were spinning in his head, and even his senses were activated.

The genitals between his legs were ready to move all night long.
At seven o'clock, when the sky was gray, he got up, washed himself, had breakfast, and opened the door of the hospital at half past seven.
However, from seven-thirty to ten o'clock, Shen Mi didn't show up, which made him a little anxious. From time to time, he walked to the door and looked up at the window of Shen Mi's house.