45 - KHALA

Giedi Prime, 10192

It was dark, the room letting no light in. The room reeked of metal and urine, and low moans echoed through the air.

"You can't kill me," the voice said weakly. A dark chuckle echoed through the chamber.

"You should've thought of the consequences before you touched her."

The body trembled, cowering under the dark frame that was Feyd.

Feyd stood over Piter's trembling form, his features twisted in a mask of cold fury. The dim light cast eerie shadows across his face, accentuating the menacing glint in his eyes.

Piter's breath came in ragged gasps, his body wracked with pain from the brutal beating he had endured. His limbs felt like lead, and every movement sent bolts of agony shooting through his battered frame. There were wounds littering his body, his blood coated the dark floor, his nostrils filled with the intoxicating, disgusting, metallic scent that was his own blood, oozing out of the thousands of shallow cuts– just enough to make him hurt, to make him bleed, but enough to keep hi, alive.

But despite the searing pain that consumed him, Piter refused to show weakness in the face of his tormentor. With a defiant glare, he met Feyd's gaze head-on, though there was a flicker of fear lurking behind his eyes.

"You think you can kill me?" Piter spat, his voice hoarse with pain but laced with defiance. "I'm the Baron's mentat."

Feyd's lips curled into a cruel smile at Piter's bravado, his amusement tinged with malice.

"And I'm the Baron's heir." Feyd walked closer slowly, his footsteps echoing ominously through the chamber. His foot landed on the body curled on the floor, pressing down and hearing a groan of pain, "who do you think he'd prioritize? There are plenty of mentats in training that are less... invasive. You see the look in his eyes each time you talk, Piter." The name was spit like a curse, Feyd's saliva landing on the crumpled form under him, "do you really think he'd spare you if he had the chance to kill you?"

With that ominous promise hanging in the air, Feyd advanced towards Piter, his movements deliberate and predatory. The sound of his heavy footsteps echoed through the chamber, each step sending a chill down Piter's spine.

As Feyd loomed over him, Piter braced himself for what was to come, steeling himself for the agony that awaited him. But no amount of preparation could have prepared him for the horrors that Feyd had in store. He grit his teeth, his blue eyes full of disdain as he glared at the Baron's heir.

"I'll say it again, she deserved it," Piter sneered, his voice laced with venom. "She was nothing but a filthy mongrel, a worthless piece of trash."

Feyd's eyes blazed with fury at Piter's callous words, his jaw clenched so tightly that his teeth threatened to shatter under the pressure. A primal rage surged through him, fueling his every movement as he raised a hand to strike Piter with all the force he could muster.

With a savage snarl, Feyd unleashed a barrage of blows upon Piter's defenseless body, each strike landing with bone-crushing force. Piter's screams echoed off the walls of the chamber, his cries for mercy drowned out by the sounds of his own suffering.

He let go of all his harbored anger and frustration, becoming a relentless torrent of violence upon Piter, each blow fueled by the seething anger that consumed him. With each strike, he could feel the weight of Khala's pain and suffering bearing down on him, driving him to inflict as much punishment as possible upon the man who had violated her. Piter's cries of agony filled the chamber, echoing off the walls in a cacophony of torment and despair. With each blow, Feyd reveled in the satisfying crunch of bone beneath his fists, relishing the sight of blood spattering across the floor as he exacted his revenge.