Chapter 11

"It was Snape," Ron had said when the four of them were in Hagrid's hut, "Hermione and I saw him, he was jinxing your broom. Muttering under his breath, he wouldn't take his eyes off of you."

"Rubbish," Hagrid said, who had apparently missed the whole conversation that went on next to him in the stands, "Why would Snape do somethin' like that?"

The four First Years looked at one another, wondering what to tell Hagrid. Harry decided to tell him the truth, "Hagrid, I, or rather Lucifer and I, found out something about him. He tried to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween. It went wrong and it bit him. We figured he was trying to steal whatever that dog is guarding."

"But, Quirrell's mouth was also moving, just like Snape...." Even though, Lucifer  wanted to complain, Hagrid dropped his teapot in shock, "How do you know about Fluffy?"

"Fluffy?" Ron asked, wide-eyed.

"That thing has a name?" Hermione asked as well who was sitting on Lucifer's lap, because that sofa, could only fit three people.

"Course he had a name, he's mine. Bought him off a Greek chap I met in the pub las' year - lent him to Dumbledore to guard the-" Hagrid didn't get to finish as Harry had interrupted him.

"Yes?" He asked eagerly.

"Now don't ask me anymore," he said gruffly, "that's top secret, that is."

"But, Snape is trying to steal it!" Hermione said in a loud voice.

Lucifer just remained silent, to be honest he just lost interest, because these people weren't even trying to suspect the innocent looking, Quirrell.

"Rubbish," Hagrid said again, "Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort."

"So, why did he just try and kill Harry during the Quidditch Match?" Ron asked him.

"I know a Jinx when I see one, Hagrid," Hermione explained, "I've read all about them and you've got to maintain eye-contact when it's a vocal Jinx, and Snape wasn't breaking eye-contact."

"I'm tellin' ya, yer wrong!" Hagrid said hotly.

Lucifer who looked like, he couldn't wait to get out of here, and when Hermione saw his bored expression, she just wanted to kiss his pouty lips, and make it go away, but there were other people around them. 

And, Hermione didn't have that much courage yet, but her eyes silently told Lucifer, about talking later. 

"Jus' 'cause he knows about the Dark Arts, don' mean he knows any powerful Dark Magic," Hagrid tried to defend the potion master, but Ron just glared at him in response, "Besides, Snape wouldn't try to kill a student. Now listen to me, all four of yeh - yer meddlin' in things that don' concern yeh. It's dangerous. You forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that's between Dumbledore an' Nicholas Flamel-"

"Aha!" Harry said excitedly, "So there is someone called Nicholas Flamel, is there?"

Hagrid looked right cross with himself.

After they left Hagrid's old hut, Lucifer couldn't stop himself any longer, and tried to make these fools understand, "I also saw Quirrell mumbling under his breath, while locking eye-contact.....So, what if Snape was actually trying to counter that ji-