Chapter 43

Professor McGonagall's classes were more fun than Lucifer had initially thought. 

They were more difficult than other classes because of how complex the work could be, but he still did well in the class. 

Today for their first day back, they were tasked with turning Beetles into Buttons.

Lucifer's buttons started having small creepy legs and they all started moving towards Hermione. 

And even Ron's seat, who was behind them. 

Some creepy buttons entered Ron's robes and he ran away screaming from the class, "S-Spiders are eating me?!"

"I need help!!"

But, Hermione was really brave, using her book to stamp all creepy little buttons to save herself while glaring daggers into Lucifer's head. 

Many students gave a small chuckle, at this debacle. 

After killing all the creepy little buttons Hermione tried to perform the task of changing  beetles.

But the class had already ended, "No, no-no I was just!" Hermione tried to defend herself. 

"Miss Granger, I will ask you to move into Lockhart's Class"

"Why?....." She was almost spitting blood at this point, "But, Professor McGonagall, it's all Lucifer's fau-"

"Hermione, we are going to be late because of you" Lucifer shook his head at the girl, very disappointed. 

"???" Hermione was now fuming inside. She just desperately wanted to bite him right now! 

But, ended up giving a murderous look instead, only promising torture in the future. 

Only, McGonagall was pretty cool, ignoring all her loud protests. 

Ron also left his broken wand in the class, Draco even wanted to hide it. 

But Harry got to it first and decided to give it to him later.

They made their way towards the Great hall, with Harry giving something to Ron, and asked, "So, what have we got this afternoon?" 

Hermione said at once without pulling her schedule out from in-between her books she was carrying, "Defense Against the Dark Arts..." she made it out in a long voice, not even wanting to think about this. 

"What do you think Lockhart's lesson is going to be like?" asked Lucifer after a quick look at Hermione's face.

"Awful I expect," She said this very bitterly, causing Lucifer to shake his head at her, again. 

"Give him a chance, Hermione! We haven't even seen, what he can do yet...."

"Tell you what then, if we do this lesson, all goes swimmingly and he gives me no reason to complain, I will never insult him in front of you again. How does that sound?!"

"Why did you clarify in front of me?"

"Because, I have seen you reading those garbage, and laughing! It makes you a fan boy!" Hermione said, while tutting her teeth at him, not convinced by his actions in the slightest.