Ch 120 - Chamber of Secrets

Lucifer heard conversation between two individuals. One of them sounded like an adult, but he couldn't tell for sure. All he did know was that his head was throbbing.

"You're not," he heard the faint sound of a boy around his age. He felt like he'd heard the voice before.

"Not what?" The other voice snapped at him.

"Not the greatest sorcerer in the world..." the first voice said. "Sorry to disappoint you and all that, but the greatest wizard in the world is Albus Dumbledore. Everyone says so-" he

He tried to move his body, but found that his arms and legs were bound in place.

Lucifer struggled against the magical binding chains that held him in place.

He focused his magic, building it so that he could break free.

"He's not as gone as you might think!" A voice said.

It was the voice of Harry Potter.

Lucifer Morningstar opened his eyes, teeth clutching his binds, letting his magic loose and breaking free from his bindings

teeth clutching his binds, letting his magic loose and breaking free from his bindings.

He hit the floor with a thud, and the other two stopped talking, but not because of him, they all heard the sound of singing.

Lucifer stood up slowly and leaned up against a pillar.

He walked around it until he saw a Phoenix carrying a hat, the Sorting Hat.

"That's a Phoenix..." the ghostly figure said.

"Fawkes?" Harry said breathlessly.

"And that-" the man pointed towards the Sorting Hat, "that's the old school Sorting Hat..."

The man began to laugh, "This is what Dumbledore sent to his defender? A song bird and an old hat?" He laughed again, "Do you feel brave, Harry Potter? Do you feel safe now?"

“I should be asking you that,” Lucifer
said, getting their attention.

"You!?" The man standing up said, "But you died!"