Chapter 36

When they proceeded to Flourish and Blotts. Lucifer found out the reason why Molly wanted to wait so long to come here to Flourish and Blotts. 

Gilderoy Lockhart was doing a book-signing for his latest book, Magical Me, judging by the sign outside.

GILDEROY LOCKHART

Will be signing copies of his autobiography

MAGICAL ME
Today 12:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.

"Ugh, look at those girls, swooning themselves over a fraud!" Hermione looked at them with disgust. 

She was really starting to regret not coming sooner and buying the other ones, before now. 

"Wonder how different her tune will be, if Lucifer wasn't here," Ron muttered so that Hermione couldn't hear him.

Eventually, after the wizard out the front of the store got almost trampled twice, the crowd thinned and Ron, Hermione, Harry and Lucifer managed to slip their way inside.

"Here you go," Lucifer passed out a copy of 'The Standard Book of Spells Grade 2' to both Harry and Ron, just because he didn't want to be petty. 

"Are you not getting one?" asked Harry, looking at Lucifer who raised his eyebrows.

"Potter, I've already got it remember? Me and Hermione spent most of last year reading it...."

"Oh...."

"What about you, Hermione?' he asked, turning to reach over again.

"Don't need one, I can just share it with you....If you're okay, with that of course."

"Doesn't bother me," Lucifer just shrugged lightly in response, "Just means we'll need to do our revision sessions together."

"You are saying that as if we didn't anyway!"

"True....."

"I can also share my Lockhart books. There is no need to purchase all 7!"

"Besides, did you really complete the Grade 3?"

"Yeah, I've read it cover to cover a dozen times already, and just halfway through Grade 4," Lucifer explained to her.

"Seriously? I mean you are a natural with magic, so it makes sense!" Hermione said, her cheeks reddening ever so slightly.

They sneaked up the line where the Weasley's were standing with Hermione's family, "Oh, there you are, good," Molly said, sounding breathless as she kept patting her hair, "We'll be able to see him in a minute."

Gilderoy Lockhart came slowly into view as the line progressed more and more. 

He was seated at a table, surrounded by large pictures of his own face, all winking and flashing dazzlingly white teeth at the crowd. 

The real Lockhart was wearing robes of forget-me-not Blue that exactly matched his eyes; his pointed Wizard's Hat was set at a jaunty angle on his wavy hair.

"He's even more narcissistic than Koenji, isn't he?" Lucifer asked quietly, but Hermione didn't know, what he was talking about for the umpteenth time....