Ch 82 - Katie Bell

After the satisfying defeat of Slytherin, Gryffindor were celebrating their first win of the year.

Lucifer managed to sneak out of the children's party just after it started to go, it didn't suit his tastes, and decided to check on a broken Harry.

He had told Hermione to go on ahead as he knew she wasn't that big on parties.

Lucifer was walking towards the Infirmary when he was stopped by Malfoy's voice talking to him from behind, "Congratulations on the win..."

He turned and saw it was really Draco Malfoy, with both his hands clasped, fidgeting nervously on the spot, looking down, "Thanks..." he said cautiously.

"That dive was a risky business. How did you call your broom back to you?" Malfoy asked going astray from the main issue, not daring to meet his eyes.

"What are you getting at?" Now, Lucifer is quite stunned by this behaviour.

".....Just wanted to apologise for calling Granger that..."

Now, it was a little unnerving.

"....Well, I'll let you go see Potter," Saying that, Malfoy directly ran away, like feeling quite ashamed.

That was so far the most bizarre thing Lucifer had bared witness to, after coming to this school.

He didn't know whether Malfoy was feeling remorse or....could it be?

He'd keep an eye on him.

Lucifer made his way to the Hospital Wing and saw that Harry was sitting up with his arm outstretched, probably so the bones grew in nice.

"Are you really getting those back?"

"Yeah... never let anything happen that causes you to lose your bones, Skele-gro tastes absolutely disgusting!" Harry informed him.

"...Duly noted. Hermione told you, I assume?"

"She did. Ron actually saw you in free-fall from the window here-" But, Harry was now interrupted.

"Speaking of which," Hermione wasn't happy, "How could you do something so dangerous and stupid?!"

"I wasn't thinking when the Snitch U-turned like that. I jumped and caught it, I wasn't thinking far enough ahead about the consequences of me jumping off my broom," Lucifer tried to defend his actions.

"Clearly," she said, her frown unchanging.

"I'm sorry, Hermione, I didn't mean to give you a scare like that," Lucifer said, now feeling bad about his actions.

"You're just lucky you have the Blood of Merlin coursing through your veins. I'm not sure how you would have survived that otherwise!" She said, crossing her arms, giving him a reprimanding glare.

Lucifer pretended to look down at his feet, "Next time I have to fill in for Potter, I'll be more careful, Hermione, don't worry."

"I'm always going to worry about you," Hermione said, now smiling at him a little, couldn't be angry with her boyfriend for much long.

"Alright, that's enough, Mr. Potter needs rest, the three of you, get out," Madam Pomfrey came over and ushered them out of the Hospital Wing.

"Mr. Potter, you won't be attending the classes tomorrow, I have talked with Min-"

They did leave so as to not invoke her wrath, making their way back to Gryffindor Tower, "Something weird happened to me on my way to see Potter....."

"What would that be?" Ron asked, feeling quite strange, to be not around Harry.