Chapter 41

The next morning, Lucifer was rubbing his eyes as he sat up in his bed at 6:30 in the morning.

He looked around at the other five boys, all soundly asleep in their beds.

Lucifer, just wanted to throw all of them from the astronomy tower naked!

They had kept him awake until late at night, talking about how Harry and Ron had arrived at Hogwarts in a Flying Car, rather loudly.

Ron explained....they had apparently been seen by a few Muggles that the Ministry had to Obliviate.

Lucifer didn't know how much sleep he'd actually gotten, but he felt tired.

He went into the bathroom their dorm room had and saw just how tired he was.

Dark circles plagued his eyes, and it's only because of Ron that he woke up when Hermione.....yeah.

Lucifer just sighed and got dressed, going down to the Common Room, finding no one down there.

He was surprised he didn't see Hermione like promised, she was usually up bright and early on the first day, he remembered her saying that for every year in Primary School, she was always up extra early on the First Day, and last year on September 2nd, she was also up pretty early.

It was almost Seven when she made it down, "Late morning?" He asked her, raising his eyebrows a bit.

"A little bit, my hair was being unruly, even with Magic, so I had to painstakingly brush it for the past twenty minutes, I've been up since 6:30," Hermione said to him, sitting down beside him, "You look tired, did you....uh, not sleep well?" She's feeling a little nervous to ask this.

"It wasn't until sometime before 11 when I fell asleep..." Lucifer said,  recounting last night and this morning when he woke up at 6:30 himself.

'It's okay.....'

“Those idiots!” she said with a sigh.

"Next time they are up at Eleven still talking, I'm coming down here to the Common Room to sleep. It can't be worse than with those five loud mouthed morons," Lucifer said, closing his eyes as he leaned back into the couch.

It was so soft, he could almost fall back asleep.

"Well, the Great Hall will be open now for Breakfast, let's go and eat, maybe that will wake you up?" Hermione said, standing up and holding her hand out.

He grabbed it and stood up, doing most of the work because, Lucifer knew Hermione wasn't that physically capable of pulling him up, "I think the only thing that will wake me up is cold water splashed onto my face. You go on ahead, I'll meet you down in a little bit," he said and walked up the staircase back to his dorm and glared at all of these children before walking into the bathroom again and splashing cold water onto his face.

Sure enough, the shock from the cold got his senses going, but Lucifer still felt drowsy.

He'd just have to suffer for now.

He walked out of there and back down to the Common Room to leave Gryffindor Tower.

Lucifer made his way down to the Great Hall and saw only a few people in there aside from Hermione, who was......