Ch 133 - You Smell Nice!

The next morning, Hermione awoke later than she intended, around nine-thirty.

She had an hour and a half before the train would be pulling out of the station.

It took about twenty minutes to get to King's Cross, twenty-five if they stopped by the Leaky Cauldron to see if Lucifer was there, to visit King's Cross together.

If she found him yesterday, they most likely would have...since Hermione planned to stay there with him.

xxxxxx

She got ready, which took ten minutes since she couldn't use magic.

Hermione didn't even try with her hair beyond a few brush strokes and she didn't really use makeup, so getting ready for her was faster than it was for most girls.

As she was finishing the packing of her things, she saw something that she was embarrassed to let anyone else know about.

She threw the box in with her other things (dildo) and packed them up.

It neared ten-thirty and she had packed her stuff into the boot of her parents vehicle, Crookshanks in his cage and with her in the backseat

"Don't worry, I'll let you out on the train, okay? Or maybe even in front of the train, just make sure to hop on with me before it leaves, okay?" She looked at him, and he looked at her, his face ever looking unamused, but Hermione only thought it was adorable.

"Are we making a stop by the Leaky Cauldron?" Her mother asked her.

Hermione gave it a moment's thought, 'Would Lucifer be waiting there? "No... I think he will just visit King's Cross directly...."

"Are you sure?" Her mother asked her.

"Yeah..." she said, despondent.

Wendell and Jane Granger shared an anxious look.

Their pumpkin very clearly cared a great deal about her boyfriend, even more so, since that half-cat incident.

She looked back at her daughter a moment longer before turning back to face forward.

They arrived at King's Cross with Ten minutes to spare before, and Hermione figured they probably beat Harry and Ron here, they usually did.

Even with their Ministry Escort, they probably would be arriving with five minutes to spare.

Hermione got all of her luggage on a trolley and pushed it to the barrier for Platform 9¾.

She sighed, went through, and saw the Big Red Train, every time she saw it, she was left in awe.

She heard her parents walk through behind her and she pushed her stuff to the train, letting Crookshanks out of his cage, when something caught her eye.

She looked over and saw a familiar flying bird, "Rowena?" The bird looked over and flew towards her.

Hermione held out her arm and Rowena perched on her forearm, "If you're here... where's-"

"Hermione?" She heard a voice say her name. His voice.

She turned and saw Lucifer standing there, with a huge smile on his face.

Rowena flew off of her arm and she ran over to him, throwing her arms around him, feeling his arms gently go around her midsection.

She started to cry into his chest as she held him, "Lucifer!" She wasn't able to say much more, a lump forming in her throat that she couldn't speak past.

"Hermione... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you yesterday," Lucifer rested his chin on her head.

Jane looked at them and noticed the boy had grown taller over the summer.