Ch 164 - Planning for Date

When October had finally arrived, Oliver had walked up to Lucifer the day Quidditch practice would start and asked him to join them.

He, of course, agreed because he enjoyed Quidditch and wanted to stay on the team if he could, which was crazy to consider given that he was taking every class, but he'd make it work.

Even if he had to go back to before practice started and get more work done that way.

He stood in the locker room, dressed in his Quidditch Robes as Oliver gave them a speech.

While the speech was going on, Katie Bell was stealing numerous glances at him.

"Alright, Harry, I think we let Lucifer have at it first. That sounds good?" Oliver asked him.

"That sounds fine to me," Harry happily agreed to letting Lucifer go first.

He had his Nimbus Two-Thousand as opposed to his Firebolt, because, he wanted to keep that a secret for the first actual match he would get to play.

He was only a Reserve Seeker.

Everyone had been inspired by Oliver's speech, and went out with a renewed purpose.

They were getting the Quidditch Cup this year, and nothing, not even Sirius Black was going to stop them.

Lucifer, the Reserve Seeker, having caught every Golf Ball and/or Snitch that went flying,

After the initial evening, they had training three evenings a week, and that was presently okay with Lucifer.

He was a Reserve and was only going to allow Three because he was heavily occupied otherwise with his classes and the homework that came with them.

One evening in mid-October, Harry and Lucifer were walking back to the Common Room after training, talking about how great seeing that Silver Quidditch Cup belonging to Gryffindor's house would be.

When they got back, the Common
Room was buzzing with activity, which was a little unusual at this time of night.

"What's going on?" Harry asked as he and Lucifer stood near Hermione.

"Hogsmeade weekend," Fred pointed towards the notice board, "end of October, on Halloween.

"Excellent," George said, who had followed them there, "I need to visit Zonko's, I'm nearly out of Stink Pellets."

“Really? I'm so excited! This could be our first real date?!" Hermione said so fast Lucifer had to pause for a moment to catch up.

“Calm down, Hermione. We have all wee-”

“We could start by going to the Three Broomsticks, then we'll head over to the Shrieking Shack. Did you know it's been named the most haunted place in Britain? It'll be amazing! I can't wait!"

"We will do all of those things, Hermione. Just take a breather, all right? I need you conscious to go on a date with you."

"Okay..." Hermione stopped for a second and tried to gather herself.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, but instantly broke into a smile. "I can't, I need to make a plan!"

She rushed off upstairs and grabbed some parchment and a quill then returned to Lucifer, then dragged him to an empty table.

For the next few minutes, Hermione started to draw a map of Hogsmeade, and list the places she wanted to visit with Lucifer.

“.....” Harry, who was quietly sitting across from both, looked at the couple pretty enviously.