Chapter 13

Meanwhile, here at Granger's residence, during the morning of Christmas, for the last two days, Hermione's mother, Jane, and her Grandfather, Wendell, did their best to cheer their pumpkin's mood.

It's just.....their own smiles were quite painful, most likely fake, because, their home wasn't bright, like usual.

After losing, Dan Granger, in that horrible car accident 2 years ago, was still fresh inside their mind, especially his distorted face, at the hospital, no longer being recognised as their....

It's not only that, Hermione, who was also inside the car with her father.

They were just travelling back, from the supermarket, after purchasing some daily necessities.....

Besides, Hermione also wanted to increase the number of books in her small collection, result, she didn't even wake up for two weeks, and suffered a heavy blow to her mind.....Only, able to survive because of Dan, who tried his utmost to cover her body.

Both Jane, and Wendell, almost lost everything that night....it destroyed their whole family, no longer that excited on holidays, such as Christmas...And, Hermione, who was forced by her teachers, to take a small vacation, because of violent tendencies..... especially, towards the girls, who always bullied her.

Several cuts on their arms, result, Hermione was forced to just stay inside her home, grounded by her mother, who, then spent most of these past two years isolated, just stealing those books, from her father's library.

Even though, most of them shouldn't be read by a ten-year old, Hermione just stopped, giving that cute smile of hers altogether.

Only, her mother noticed after coming back from Professor McGonagall's trip, her daughter's mood has changed a bit, and there was a boy, whose name was constantly mentioned during their talks, Lucifer Morningstar.

That's why, just to make sure, Wendell decided to take the chance, and make sure if this boy's really sincere or not?

And, now, Hermione Granger was opening her Christmas present, which was mainly just books from her long-distance cousins.

There were also some make up items, from her mother's best friend, which she just put aside casually, not interested at all.

Finally, she reached towards the last present, which was just mailed yesterday, by a person named, Mazikeen.

After gently unwrapping it, she found two mirrors inside, but it's not the small ones, that she had seen Lavender brown, using all the time, to adjust her face, trying to look more beautiful. 'I just wish, that she will have those disgusting pimples on her face!'

These were the perverted thoughts of Hermione Granger, while reading the small work book, that came inside that box.

×××××××

State the person's name, who has the 2nd mirror (Gold boundary), while pointing your wand at the 1st one, (Silver boundary).

It will connect both of them.

Thanks for purchasing our device.

×××××××

Even after, reading the letter twice, Hermione didn't give a response, which slightly made Jane worried, and she looked towards her daughter's face, with a look full of anxiety, "Hermione....?