Ch 98 - Know your Place

"Time to split up the duo I believe.." Snape said with a wicked grin, "Weasley, pair off with Finnegan," he turned to Harry, "Potter, you pair with Malfoy. Malfoy, come here, see what you make of the famous Potter."

Then, he turned his gaze to Lucifer, boy defiant of Snape, tried to pair
with Hermione, but he was quick on splitting them up as well, "I don't think so. Miss Granger, you'll pair with Miss Bulstrode. Morningstar, you'll be with Zabini."

Lucifer followed his gaze, there was a tall, black boy with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes moving towards his direction.

"Blaise Zabini, nice to meet you," he said kindly.

"Yeah...likewise..." Lucifer said, not responding much, his gaze fixed on Hermione's battle as they got into position to try out the Disarming Charm.

They went back and forth, Lucifer casually flicking his wand, with Zabini's breathing so loud, even his opponent could hear them.

All his father's training from past years at manor gone to dust.

"W-what are yo-"

But, Lucifer's eyes were making past him, and saw that plus size girl Millicent Bulstrode with Hermione in a headlock.

Hermione was whimpering and had a hand extended, trying to reach for something.

He squinted and saw the necklace he got for her, being dangled in the air out of her reach.

Lucifer missed when Zabini's spell fired at his body again, only to be met with such a magical barrier, which not only blocked the attack, but sent it flying towards his own.

But, he was too enraged, didn't even notice Zabini's shocked face, when his face got slammed into the cold wall behind.

Hermione was begging with Millicent, "Please... please... g-give it back..." she was in tears from both the pain of being in a headlock and the necklace that was so dear to her was being held out of her reach.

"Poor little Granger, your boyfriend isn't here to sav----uughh hah..I-I" Millicent suddenly began choking and gasping for air.

She let go of Hermione and her necklace, both falling to the floor.

Hermione quickly gathered up her most treasured gift and looked up to see glowing red eyes across the room.

She turned to look back at Millicent, whose feet are now slightly off the ground.

Gasping for air, even face has started to turn a little purple, her eyes rolling into the back.

Snap!

(A/N) : Skip to 0.30, for what I imagined to happen if Hermione didn't stop him.

One of her fingers twisted back, Hermione's face also panicked when she noticed Millicent's jaw dislocating at quite insane speed, if this continued girl will likely break her neck!

She quickly put her necklace in her robes pocket and hurried over to, "Lucifer," she said when she got closer.

"Lucifer, it's okay..." she placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to make him come back.

"Know your damn place...." She saw his eyes turn back to normal.

Millicent could be heard taking in big gasps of air, a few Slytherin's were checking on her.