Ch 100 - Potion gone Wrong

Even with the threat of a monster looming over the remaining residents at Hogwarts, and Hermione being the only one in immediate danger being a Muggleborn.

No wonder, Lucifer was hesitant to let her out of her bedroom at night.

He figured if he could take on a Manticore, then defeating a Slytherin Monster would be no problem either.

Despite all of that, it was impossible to not enjoy the Christmas feast splayed out for then this year.

It was great last year, but whoever worked in the kitchens outdid themselves this year.

The great Hall looked magnificent as well with several smaller trees lining the outer wall of the Great Hall, and a larger tree as the main attraction.

Dumbledore, the ever odd Wizard he was, led the remaining students and the teachers through a few of his favorite carols, and Hagrid's loud, booming voice only got louder with each goblet of eggnog he downed.

It was getting really hard for Lucifer to keep a straight face, "Pretty sure he could wipe dust off the ceiling if he yelled," he muttered.

Bam!

This earned him an elbow in the side from Hermione.

Talk about Percy Weasley, he failed to notice that Fred and George had Charmed his Prefect badge.

So that it now read, 'Pinhead,' and during conversation, he kept asking everyone what they were snickering at.

Harry tried his best to ignore Malfoy whenever he commented on his sweater, while Lucifer already had put his own back in the trunk.

Got no particular reason to wear it.

On the other hand, Hermione had to usher Harry and Ron out of the Great Hall so they could get their plans for the evening into motion.

Lucifer had already left to check on the Potion, just to be sure it was completely ready, "We still need a bit of the people you're changing into," she told the two of them. "And obviously, it would be best if you could get something of Crabbe's and Goyle's; they are Malfoy's best friends, or at least his henchmen, so he will tell them anything. With how stupid they are, the chance of them saying anything and causing a leak is minimal at worst and non-existent at best."

Behind her, Harry and Ron had stupefied faces.

She continued speaking as they neared the Bathroom, "Don't worry, Lucifer and I got it all worked out. You'll give these to Crabbe and Goyle," she turned around, producing two plump chocolate cakes, "we filled them with a simple Sleeping Draught. Obviously don't just walk up to them and hand it over, I wouldn't think that even they are dumb enough to not remember who gave them the desserts."

"Just make sure that once they are asleep, you take some hairs and put them in a Broom cupboard somewhere, and tell Lucifer where so that he can keep them in check!"

Both of them looked like they were going to object, but the steely glint in her eyes made them shut their mouths tightly.

"Without their hairs, this won't work.... Unless, you really do want to drink those toenails....?"

"Of course not!" Harry protested loudly at hearing that.

"So you made sure to already get Millicent Bulstrode's hair, right?" Ron asked her.

"Obviously, Ronald. I got mine from back when she was wrestling me during the Dueling Club, which was fine until she ripped off the necklace Lucifer got for me..." Hermione said with a distant look in her eyes before they all walked into the bathroom, just to make sure the Potion was finished.