Chapter 24

While Lucifer, silently wondered that even though Hagrid is a nice person, he's not good at keeping secrets.

Then, why dumbledore always gave him such important work, if he can't even stop his mouth from blurting about it?!

“Ow! Hermione can you stop those fists, already?!”

“Then, put me down Ahh! You just smacked my butt!”

“No, I didn't!”

_______

Yeah, Harry almost had a mental breakdown, when he realised these two, were still playing, that's why he directly ran towards the Entrance Hall, even more faster, but he didn't know one thing, “Hermione, where is Dumbledore's office?!" he asked at once.

“Huh? I don't see why I should tell....You obviously called me a lunatic before!” Hermione retorted back, in a loud manner, while rubbing her buttocks, after Lucifer put her down, as they were near the Entrance, but she didn't forget what this green-eyed boy said earlier.

“Potter, Hermione doesn't know eith-Ow! You just step on my foot?!”

“Be grateful, it wasn't something else!”

“.....” Harry, then he just tried to look around for any indication.

After not seeing anything that said where to go, he sighed, and just continued his thoughts, "Hagrid told that stranger how to get past Fluffy and it was either Snape or Voldemort under that cloak - it must've been easy, once he'd gotten Hagrid drunk... I hope that when we do find his office that he believes us."

"Firenze can back us up if Bane doesn't stop him," Lucifer offered Harry some nice comfort.

"We'll just have to-" Harry started to say, but a voice rang out, cutting him off.

"What are you four doing?" It was Professor McGonagall, and she was carrying a large stack of books.

"We want to see Professor Dumbledore," Hermione bravely said to their Head of House, while looking very smug.

"See Professor Dumbledore? Why?" She asked the bushy haired know-it-all, with a narrowed expression. 'What's Miss Granger up to now?'

"It's sort of a secret," Harry who just wanted to follow canon, and meet Professor Snape, but it was Lucifer, who smacked him on the shoulder.

But, Harry had immediately wished he hadn't as McGonagall's nostrils flared, "Professor Dumbledore left ten minutes ago," she said matter- of-factly, "He received an urgent owl from the Ministry and flew off at once."

"He's gone?" Harry asked frantically, "Now?!"

"Professor Dumbledore is a very great wizard, Potter, he has many demands on his time-"

"But this is important!" Harry tried to persuade her.

"Something you have to say is more important than the Ministry of Magic, Potter?" She demanded of him.

But it was Ron, who decided to open his mouth to get some house points from the Professor, no longer caring, "Professor, it's about the Philosopher's Stone-" he stopped talking when McGonagall dropped all of her books.