Chapter 23

Lucifer thought the exams were rather easy. He figured that even if he hadn't done all of that studying, he'd have passed with flying colors.

Once the exams did end, however, many students began their reign of terror towards him, after seeing this boy in such a good mood, probably a cheater in life.

People were still coming off the high that followed the final day.

Ron was still furious for being given anti-cheating quills.

Hermione had already refused him outright to copy her answers, in the library, with such a disgusted look, she almost jinxed his mouth.

Harry at least did better than Ron because of his study sessions with her and Lucifer.

Whereas Ron was just playing wizard chess with Dean and Seamus.

It was a good thing he had been great with Practical Magic because they had Practical Examinations, which he felt most confident in.

In Charms, Professor Flitwick called them in one at a time to see if they could make a Pineapple tap-dance across a desk.

Professor McGonagall watched them turn a mouse into a snuff-box. She gave points for how pretty the box looked, but took points away if whiskers or a tail was present.

Snape made them all the most nervous, but Lucifer did wonder, he aced the Forgetfulness Potion, that he told them to make for the exam.

It was even better than Hermione, Malfoy, Daphne Greengrass, who was another top students, and even Tracey Dravis, who was just busy staring at her crush.

In History of Magic, Lucifer completed the exam in record-breaking speed, then tried to flirt with a Hufflepuff girl, Hannah Abbott, who wasn't afraid of the bushy-haired girl's scathing look at all.

But, Susan bones, her best friend, she turned over a new leaf, after Hermione threatened her, to make her chests similar to a giant pumpkin.

And, even worse, those horrible pimples like Millicent Bulstrode, not even dared to talk with Lucifer again.

Only, Hannah Abbott....Hermione didn't approve of her antics at all, and  looked ready to beat this girl, with her quill.

But, she restrained herself and did her best to focus on the exam.

After the test was over, Hermione immediately started to make herself look cool in front of Lucifer, by waving her little hands, in such a manner, that she didn't find History of Magic, very difficult, her comments were like this, “That was far easier than I thought it would be....To be honest, I was sure, Professor Binns, would ask about the 1637 Werewolf Code of Conduct or the Uprising of Elfric the Eager......”

She made several outrageous remarks like this, no longer caring about her academic rivalry with Lucifer for the mean time, and just tried to flaunt her knowledge.

Her super computer like-brain is one of her best qualities after all!

The four of them wandered down towards the edge of the lake and flopped down under a tree.

Hermione was still going over their exam papers, just to see, if Lucifer answered similarly.

And, Much to Hermione's satisfaction, he answered exactly the same, meaning they had a great chance of completely acing all of the written aspects.