Ch 196 - Please wear Clothes?

Hermione was sat all by her lonesome in the Gryffindor stands, her face half covered by her shaking hands.

Harry and Ron were jumping up and down in anger that they were so close to acquiring the Quidditch Cup but it was pushed further out of reach.

Hagrid sidled along the row of cheering Gryffindors and took a seat next to Hermione.

"Yeh alrigh' there, 'Ermione?" Hagrid asked.

"I don't know if I can watch this," Hermione answered, moving a finger to the side to catch a glimpse of Lucifer rolling beneath another Bludger before instantly covering her face again.

"Ever since what occurred in Harry's last match, I've had this evergrowing fear of Lucifer falling off his broom, or the Dementors showing up... or-or a Bludger hitting him in the wrong place. I don't know if I can take it, H-Hagrid!”

"Ah..." Hagrid sighed, planting one of his large, heavy hands on Hermione's shoulder. "I'm sure Lucifer'll be jus' fine. He've  been doin' Professor Lupin's Anti-Demen'or lessons, ain't yeh? He can handle it... I've seen him handle worse than some ruddy Demen'ors."

xxxxx

"That's my boy!!" Wood kept yelling.

The three female Chasers all kissed Lucifer on the cheek, much to Hermione's annoyance.

Lucifer saw his girlfriend's face, and pushed through the crowd to get to her.

He cupped her cheeks and pulled her into one of the deepest kiss they had ever shared.

The happiness of the moment is channelled into it.

Lucifer pulled away to see Hermione biting her lip happily. He brushed some hair out of her face and kissed her cheek as the rest of the Gryffindor's rushed onto the pitch.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ron yelled running up to Lucifer and clapping him on the back, ignoring the fight he had with Hermione and Lucifer for now.

"Well done, Lucifer! Ten galleons to me! Must find Penelope, excuse me-" Percy said.

"Ruddy brilliant!" Hagrid called.

xxxxx

As Lucifer expected, the party Gryffindor threw lasted well into the evening, and probably would into the night.

He hadn't gotten a chance to break away from anyone to find Hermione, but eventually found the chance and took it.

When he did, he looked over and saw Hermione, homework piled around her.

He could've sworn he had helped her with most of it, but maybe he was thinking about last weekend.

He knew he was almost all caught up with the week's homework, but this caused him to realize something.

Lucifer hadn't worked with Hermione on homework for longer than a couple of hours at a time. 

'Why does it seem like she has so much more homework than even me?' He asked himself. He just couldn't wrap his head around it.

"Hermione, did you even come to the match!?" He asked in a yell over the party goers.

"Of course I did, you did well," Hermione looked up at him, smiling, "and I'm really glad we won!"

He then decided to test out something, "That Patronus I cast at those Dementors was fantastic wasn't it?"

"Yes, truly amazing! I can't believe they'd show back up!" She looked back down, but looked back up at his next words.

"Hermione... why are you lying to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I cast the Exploding Charm on them, Hermione... and it was Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Flint, you didn't have to lie about not going..." Lucifer said, his voice starting to break slightly.