Chapter 5: Embracing the Blade

As the training days passed by, Hikari intensifies Tsukiyo and Hiroshi's training regimen, diligently imparting her extensive knowledge and expertise to prepare them for the challenges ahead. 

With unwavering dedication and meticulous guidance, Hikari strives to equip Tsukiyo and Hiroshi with the necessary skills, techniques, and insights to excel and successfully navigate the rigorous selection test.

During a meditation session, Hikari guided Tsukiyo and Hiroshi to find inner peace and clarity. "Clear your mind, focus on your breath, and let go of distractions," she instructed.

Tsukiyo closed her eyes, taking deep, calming breaths. "It's peaceful, Hikari-san."

"Remember this feeling, Tsukiyo," Hikari said softly. "In the heat of battle, your mind must remain calm and focused."

In a simulated battle scenario, Hikari observed Tsukiyo and Hiroshi's combat skills and decision-making. "Think quickly, act decisively, and trust your instincts," she advised.

Hiroshi faced the simulated opponents, taking a moment to assess the situation before engaging. "Trust myself, right, Hikari-neesan?"

"Exactly," Hikari nodded, watching Tsukiyo and Hiroshi's performance closely. "Believe in your abilities and have confidence in your training."

As Tsukiyo and Hiroshi's training progressed, Hikari provided encouragement, feedback, and support. "You guys are improving every day," she praised.

During their joint training sessions, Tsukiyo's aptitude and innate talent for mastering the Crystal breathing techniques quickly became evident. With remarkable determination, Tsukiyo swiftly grasped the various breathing techniques, showcasing her potential as a Demon Slayer.

Hiroshi grappled with challenges stemming from his more delicate physique, which hindered his progress and set constraints on his learning pace. Despite initiating his training ahead of Tsukiyo with unwavering commitment, Hiroshi found himself struggling to match Tsukiyo's advancements, wrestling with the physical demands and nuances of the techniques.

As Tsukiyo's skills flourished, self-doubt crept into Hiroshi's mind, casting shadows of uncertainty over his abilities and questioning his worthiness as a prospective Demon Slayer.

Noticing Hiroshi's growing insecurity, Hikari gently placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, offering words of encouragement and wisdom: "Remember, Hiroshi, your journey to becoming a Demon Slayer is a path filled with growth, challenges, and discovery. Embrace each experience, learn from every encounter, and have faith in your abilities and resilience. The path ahead may be strewn with obstacles, but with unwavering determination, perseverance, and the unwavering support of your allies, you will continue to evolve, strengthen, and shine."

Hiroshi, feeling the weight of Hikari's words and the warmth of her reassuring touch, looked up with a mixture of gratitude and determination in his eyes. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he nodded slowly, absorbing the wisdom and encouragement offered to him.

"Thank you, Hikari," Hiroshi replied, his voice tinged with emotion yet resolute. "I will remember your words and strive to embrace each challenge as an opportunity to grow stronger. I may have started this journey at a different pace, but I won't let that define my worth or determination. With your guidance, Tsukiyo's support, and my own perseverance, I will continue to push forward, learn, and evolve as I pursue my dream of becoming a Demon Slayer."

With renewed determination and a newfound sense of purpose, Hiroshi resolved to confront his insecurities, overcome his limitations, and forge ahead on his path towards mastery and self-discovery.

As Hiroshi resumed his training alongside Tsukiyo, Hikari watched them with a thoughtful expression, her heart swelling with hope and pride. "I hope one day, one of you can take up my previous position as the Crystal Pillar," she thought, witnessing the dedication, resilience, and potential in both young aspirants. With unwavering faith in their abilities and the bright futures that awaited them, Hikari felt reassured and inspired, cherishing the opportunity to nurture and shape the next generation of Demon Slayers.