Chapter 4 The Fruit of First Love

"No way."

Shen Zhinan said desperately. He traveled through a world that may have been tens of thousands of years ago. How could his family find him?

The only way is to see if there is a way to go back. After all, he can wear it, and maybe he can wear it back one day.

Since he can come here, there must be a chance to go back.

He was tormented by the thought that he suddenly appeared from a peaceful and safe era to an ancient era, where the place was full of beasts of all kinds, and that he would lose his life in any minute.

At this time, he was somewhat glad that he had not been frightened to the point of going insane. He was usually a mature and stable person with strong psychological endurance. He had been here for a few days, and he was now able to be tough in the face of this strange world phenomenon. I calmed myself down and accepted the fact that I had traveled through time.

There was no crying and wailing, no despair to the point of rolling on the spot, and no schizophrenia going crazy. At least I could stand calmly, thinking about how to find an opportunity to get back through.

"Won't you take you back?" Kurosawa was surprised, "Why?"

For a group, females are the most precious treasures in the group. After all, they bear the important responsibility of giving birth to the next generation, and all males must ensure that The safety of their own females and taking on the responsibility of raising their own females and children to obtain the best survival resources for them.

Nan Nan, as a precious female, has now been lost in the Canglin tribe, and his tribe doesn't look for him?

Shen Zhinan explained: "My home is far, far away, and they can't pick me up."

Kurosawa was a little confused. How far can it be? Is it enough for him to run for days and nights? Not enough?

If a few days and nights are not enough, just run longer and longer, and you will get there one day.

A female from Nannan can come to the territory of the Canglin tribe from such a far away place, so why wouldn't the males from other tribes be able to find this place?

But if Nannan's tribe doesn't come to him, does that mean Nannan can stay in the bear tribe?

Thinking of this, Kurosawa's eyes flashed with light, and he looked at Shen Zhinan with increasingly hot eyes.

"In short, they can't come here. You just need to know this."

Shen Zhinan knew that he didn't understand even if he said it. He had traveled through time. His parents said it tens of thousands or more than one hundred thousand years later. It was impossible for Kurosawa to believe it, so he didn't say much. He remembered what happened before and asked Kurosawa: "I ate a kind of fruit before and my body felt very uncomfortable. It felt like the internal organs were all mixed together in my stomach. Is that poisonous?" ? "

Although it doesn't hurt anymore, it still hurts so much before. He has to confirm whether it is poisonous. If the poison accumulates for a while and then breaks out, maybe he can save his life by calling Kurosawa for help now.

Kurosawa was surprised, "Are you talking about the first love fruit?"

"First love fruit?" Shen Zhinan read the name and thought it didn't sound like the name of a poisonous fruit.

"Nan Nan, have you never eaten before?" Kurosawa was even more surprised.

"No."

There are many types of fruits in the 21st century, but there is no such fruit at all. It is unheard of and unheard of to see a fruit that makes people miserable after eating it.

"Your tribe doesn't have the First Love Fruit? What about the male and female?" Kurosawa's eyes widened, looking like two black grapes, very stupid.

"No, so what exactly is the Fruit of First Love?" Shen Zhinan asked impatiently.

Kurosawa explained, "The First Love Fruit is not poisonous. It is just an ordinary wild fruit for males and females. It is okay to eat it casually."

"What about the male and female pairs?" Shen Zhinan asked a lot, and he was just a male. , the body structure is definitely different from the people here, so as long as he confirms that it is not poisonous, he is not worried about what will happen if he eats it.

"It's okay for males and females to eat it before they reach adulthood. It's just an ordinary wild fruit. If they eat the fruit after they reach adulthood, that is, after the voice changes, it means they can find a male as a partner."

Kurosawa said.

The First Love Fruit is not poisonous, but when men and women eat the First Love Fruit for the first time after adulthood, their bodies will change and they will have reproductive functions. There will be pain for a period of time. After that, it will be fine. It will only hurt that one time before eating it again. The first love fruit is an ordinary fruit.

Shen Zhinan nodded, as long as it's not poisonous. As for finding a partner, it has nothing to do with him.

He is not a male and female, he is a male from the future, and he will not stay here forever.

"Nannan, do you have a favorite male in your tribe?" Kurosawa looked directly at Shen Zhinan and asked.

Shen Zhinan always felt that his eyes were very fiery, so he avoided it uncomfortably and said, "No."

How could he like a man as a man?

Hearing this, Kurosawa's eyes suddenly lit up.

Shen Zhinan pursed her lips, lowered her head and said, "Can you go get me some water? I want to take a shower."

It had been three days since he had taken a shower. For Dr. Shen, who was a bit of a germaphobe, the endurance was to the extreme.

Kurosawa nodded: "Okay!"

After saying that, he ran out with a "basin" with a hole cut out of a stone to hold water.

That basin-like thing was so big, still a stone, and looked very heavy, but the black bear was as easy as holding a piece of foam.

Shen Zhinan once again lamented the disparity in physical strength between humans and black bears.

While Kurosawa went to fetch water, he walked up to the animal hide and touched it. The hair was very soft, and there was no smell even when he got closer to smell it, which proved that it had been treated very cleanly.

Just looking carefully, I couldn't figure out what kind of animal it was.

Shen Zhinan kept up with every issue of Animal World and had seen all kinds of animals, but he couldn't match it after searching all his memories for such a furry animal.

He has an excellent memory. He will have some impression of anything he has seen with his own eyes or watched on TV. Moreover, if it is an animal with such a special hair pattern, if he has seen it, he will definitely remember it. No matter how much he thinks about it, he has no relevant information. That means I haven't seen it.

The hair is a mixture of black and white. The white part is dazzlingly white, and the black part is jet black and shiny. The pattern is a clockwise rotating circle, like a whirlpool.

The middle point looks like a human hair.

Kurosawa came back soon, carrying the stone basin towards the deepest part of the room.

Shen Zhinan followed and saw a large bathtub placed in the corner of the room. It was made of wood and could easily accommodate two or three adult men.

Kurosawa poured in only a quarter of the water and said, "Nannan, I'll get some more."

Shen Zhinan nodded.

Kurosawa ran out again carrying the stone basin. He went back and forth three times before filling the bathtub, which could hold several people, with three-quarters of the water.

The stone basin was the size of a basin for bathing children. It actually contained a lot of water three times, but because the basin was too big, it still couldn't be filled.

"Nannan, I'll fill it up if I add more,"

Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan shook his head and said, "No, this is enough."

Although the black bear was very strong and didn't feel tired, he was too embarrassed to ask people to keep running. This water was enough for washing.

"Are you sure it's enough?"

It's not swimming. What do you want to do? Just wash it. "Thank you."

"Nannan, you can wash it."

Kurosawa smiled and walked out with the stone basin. , and thoughtfully lowered the straw "curtain" to hide the shame.

Shen Zhinan stood in front of the bathtub and took a photo with water. His face was indeed terrible to look at.

There was a lot of dirt on it, and the hair was messy and looked extremely greasy. This was completely different from the way he usually tidied himself up every day when he went out.

The more he looked at it, the more uncomfortable he felt. Shen Zhinan just wanted to take a quick shower and clean himself up. However, as soon as he unbuttoned his clothes and tried to take off his clothes, the wound on his shoulder was pulled, causing his brows to tighten in pain.

I have forgotten the wounds here.

There were too many things that happened before, and his mind couldn't accept so much clarity at once, and it was so chaotic that he forgot about the pain.

The pain of being pierced by the tiger's claws seemed to hit him instantly. Shen Zhinan gritted his teeth and took off his shirt, which had turned into black and yellow.

The place where the blood had coagulated was torn open, and bright red blood flowed out again, flowing down the shoulders to the chest.

Shen Zhinan roughly wiped the blood clean with his shirt, and ignored the wound. He took off his pants and stepped into the bathtub to sit down. He closed his eyes and felt the cold water spread all over his body, making him feel extremely comfortable.

On a hot summer day with the scorching sun in the sky, this kind of cold water bath is perfect.

Shen Zhinan didn't waste too much time. He leaned against the bathtub for a while and then started to rub the dirt off his body. It took him ten minutes to finally wash himself clean.

When he reached his shoulder, there was blood again. The cold water washed the wound, but it didn't hurt that much. He gritted his teeth and quickly cleaned around the wound. He couldn't bear the dirt more than the pain.

After cleaning the injured shoulder, Shen Zhinan stood up and then remembered that he didn't have a change of clothes.

The clothes he took off were so dirty that he couldn't wear them anymore. They were wet with blood and mud, and he wouldn't wear them even if he was beaten to death.

"Kurosawa?"

Shen Zhinan shouted, but no one responded.

"Kurosawa, are you there??" Shen Zhinan raised his voice.

"Nan Nan, I'm here!" A voice came from outside. Kurosawa hurried into the house and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I have nothing to wear. Do you have anything I can wear here?" Shen Zhinan asked.

The clothes here are not called clothes, they are called animal skins, but when he said he was wearing them, Kurosawa could guess what they were. He said, "Yes, I'll get them for you."

"Okay."

Kurosawa's footsteps came closer. Far away, then from far to near, across the straw curtain, "Nannan, I brought it."

Shen Zhinan sat down again, "Bring it in."

Kurosawa's eyes widened and he asked uncertainly: " Nannan, do you want me to take it in? "

Nannan is a female, and he is a male. Nannan is taking a bath, so it's not good for him to go in directly, right?

Kurosawa hesitated, and Shen Zhinan said again, "Yes, you bring it in."

With this confirmation, Kurosawa took a breath, opened the straw curtain and walked in. Shen Zhinan was completely soaked in the water, only A head is exposed. From this position, you can't see what's going on under the water. The barrel is blocking it.

If you take two steps closer, you can see it.

Kurosawa lowered his eyelids and asked stammeringly: "Nannan, here, where can I put it for you?"

"Come over and hand it to me."

Shen Zhinan said inexplicably, not understanding what he meant by his coquettishness.

In his subconscious mind, they were both men, so he didn't think it was a big deal. They still took a bath together in the big bathhouse.

"This..." Kurosawa hesitated for a moment, but walked over and handed the animal skin to Shen Zhinan, "Nannan, the black one absorbs water."

"Okay."

Shen Zhinan stretched out an arm and took it. The hide he handed over.

"Well, I'll go out first."

"Well, thank you."

Kurosawa didn't dare to look at him, turned around and hurried away.

When I walked outside, I couldn't control my fantasy. I didn't know what the scene was like behind the barrel.

Shen Zhinan stood up fiercely, water dripping down his body. He used the black animal skin to absorb the water from his body, and then took the other one to wear.

As soon as he unfolded it, Shen Zhinan discovered that what Kurosawa had given him was one of the several animal skins hanging on the wall, and it happened to be the one with the strange lines that he felt.

"?"

Isn't this the "betrothal gift" Kurosawa gave him to get a wife? How could he wear it?

Shen Zhinan was puzzled, but he had nothing else to wear at the moment, so he could only put it on first.

Said to be put on, it is actually just a piece of animal skin that is simply surrounded, and then pierced and sewn with unknown silk thread, and two soft rattans are used to punch two holes in the animal skin to tie it, and it is a simple piece of clothing. .

After Shen Zhinan put it on, she felt like she was wearing a suspender animal skin skirt.

"..."

Shen Zhinan looked at the animal skins on his body with a strange look on his face. He was so embarrassed that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. Is he, a man, wearing something like this? What was too much was that he didn't even have underwear, so he put on a simple animal skin skirt with suspenders, and there was nothing inside.

There were no underwear underneath, the length only reached the knees, and the calves were all exposed. The top was like a girl's suspender belt, and the collarbone, neck and shoulders were all exposed.

It's really insecure to put it in neutral.

But what can I do? There are no clothes here. Apart from this, I can only run naked.

Shen Zhinan sighed, opened the straw curtain and walked out.

Kurosawa returned to his human form, and this time he was completely naked. A pure black animal skin was wrapped around his waist, covering the key parts, revealing his strong eight-pack abs and perfectly balanced mermaid lines.

Thinking of the murder weapon he saw before, Shen Zhi's face darkened.

You can't feel inferior to yourself... You absolutely can't feel inferior to yourself...

When he was in college, his roommate called him "Shen Shiqi", so he can't feel inferior to him.

But with Kurosawa, men seem to feel inferior after seeing him. He is more European and American than Europeans.

Kurosawa looked straight at Shen Zhinan and said in surprise: "Nan Nan, you look good in your clothes."

Nan Nan has fair skin and looks really good in clothes. There is definitely no one fairer than Nan Nan in the entire tribe. She's a female. Are all human females this white? ?

Shen Zhinan pulled his thoughts away from Kurosawa's murder weapon and asked: "Isn't this for you to find a partner? How can you wear it for me?"

Kurosawa paused and said: "Only this, mine, you wear it No."

Shen Zhinan glanced at his waist and saw that he had nothing on.

Just wear one around the waist and hang it in the neutral position. There is nothing on it. If he wants to wear it, he can't wear it.

Kurosawa looked at Shen Zhinan from beginning to end, only to find that his shoulder was bleeding again, and his face suddenly changed: "Nannan, you are injured!"

Shen Zhinan lowered his head and saw the blood flowing out, and subconsciously covered it with his hands. Holding the wound, he frowned in pain, "It was caught by those tigers before."

"Sit down, I'll borrow some herbs from Qi Rui's house!" After Kurosawa finished speaking, he hurried away.

Shen Zhinan looked at his bare feet and wondered if there were so many pebbles on the ground outside, wouldn't they hurt?

Kurosawa came back after a while, holding many weed-like things in his hands.