Chapter 108 Encouragement

On the same day, after breakfast, Shen Zhinan took Ping Ping and prepared to go out.

"Can you do it alone?" Shen Zhinan was a little worried.

Kurosawa waved his hand, "Don't worry, Nannan. Although I am a father for the first time, I can do it. Don't worry."

You must know that Poren is much younger than him. Poren was only born when he was very old. That would break the problem. Ren Jie Nai, he was already at the age where his father had driven him out to learn hunting, so he had some experience in this area.

Shen Zhinan took Pingping out worriedly.

Walking around the trails in the clan, Pingping quickly found her playmate. He ran very fast in his animal form and disappeared in a flash.

Shen Zhinan is not worried. The children in the clan are playing around in the clan. It is basically a free-range mode, and the children will not run out on their own.

The beast-shaped child could also find his parents through smell, so he walked forward and found a place to sit.

Just a few minutes after sitting down, Shen Zhinan saw Patsy walking from a distance with her child in her arms.

He put down the child and the little bear cub went to play.

Although this child is a few months younger than Guoguo and Tangtang, because he is a male and now in animal form, he can run and play. Guoguo and Tangtang have just learned to stand up holding things.

"Zhinan, are you weaning Zaizai from breastfeeding?" Passi asked.

"That's right."

Shen Zhinan was a little embarrassed, "Did I disturb you last night?"

"That's not the case. The cubs are sleeping more soundly than each other, so how can we make a noise?"

Passi said with a smile. , "I was confused at night and thought I heard a baby crying again. When I woke up in the morning, Chery told me that maybe you were weaning the baby off breast milk, otherwise he wouldn't have been crying for so long."

Shen Zhinan was relieved, "Fortunately, I didn't disturb your child's sleep. I was worried that he would."

But think about it, after Ping Ping hugged the fruit and ate it, her younger brother and sister cried heartbrokenly, and he also lay down and fell asleep instantly. , it seems that it doesn't affect him at all.

"Don't worry, you can't make any noise. This is how everyone's babies get through breastfeeding. Don't feel guilty."

Patsy comforted her.

Shen Zhinan nodded and sighed: "It's really hard to stop breastfeeding. When I hear them cry, I feel bad."

"Hahaha, it's all like this. I felt really bad when Koni and Kamo stopped breastfeeding. , I couldn't help but want to give them something to drink when they cried at night, and it took me a long time to stop. "

Shen Zhinan was a little surprised, "Are you like that too? "

"Who is not like that? " Patsy seemed to feel a little strange. He said, "Which mother doesn't care about her cub?"

"That's not true. I think I am too spoiled to my child sometimes. Kurosawa has said before that I am too spoiled. I fell in love with Ping Ping, and then I tried to ignore him when he taught Ping Ping a lesson."

Shen Zhinan suddenly felt relieved, thinking that he was being too pretentious.

Now think about it, all children are born to their mothers. Isn't it normal for children to cry and feel uncomfortable?