Chapter 21 There are actually gay people here.

This is other people's beliefs. You can't enter casually. It's the same as the family ancestral hall. Shen Zhinan understands and respects it, but he is not willing to miss this opportunity. He asked Kurosawa: "There is no other way." Is there a way? I really want to go and see..."

"There is a way, but..." Kurosawa did not continue, his expression hesitant.

"But what?" When Shen Zhinan saw that there might be hope, he immediately asked, "What do you mean, what is the other way?"

As long as there is a way, then he has to try it and go to the butterfly cave.

There were too few descriptions of the Butterfly Cave in Chen Yin's diary, and there was too little known information, so he had to go and see it himself to see if he could find out some other information.

"That's right, females from the Bear Clan can go. After a foreigner mates with a male from the Bear Clan, he will also be a member of the Bear Clan, and he can go directly without asking for permission."

Kurosawa explained.

"..."

Doesn't this mean that he should marry a male of the bear tribe? Marry him, he is a man.

To Shen Zhinan, knowing this method is the same as not knowing it, because he has no way to achieve this condition.

After being disappointed by Kurosawa's father, Shen Zhinan was in a very low mood and walked in front alone.

Kurosawa failed to convince his father and felt very guilty for him. He did not dare to come forward to talk to him for a while and could only follow him silently.

Shen Zhinan suddenly stopped, and Kurosawa was a little confused. Just as he was about to ask what was wrong, Shen Zhinan asked, "Is that your brother?"

Kurosawa looked in the direction he pointed, and saw a cluster of banana trees. There were two people standing behind. You could vaguely see the face of Kurosawa's younger brother, Torohito. The face of the other one was slightly obscured by banana leaves, so you couldn't see who it was for the moment.

"It's Poren."

Kurosawa nodded.

"Is he in love?" Shen Zhinan said subconsciously.

Kurosawa didn't know why, "Falling in love...?"

Before Shen Zhinan could explain what falling in love meant, he saw Poren and the person behind the banana leaf hugging and kissing. Now he could see that person's face clearly. Yes, he doesn't recognize it.

It's just that the other person looks much taller than Poren. Poren raises his head and the other party lowers his head to kiss him. Are there any females that are taller than the males?

Shen Zhinan felt puzzled. The females here were generally not tall, and neither male nor female exceeded 1.85 meters, but the males all exceeded 1.9 meters. Although Kurosawa's younger brother was not yet underage, he was not that tall. So much shorter than a female, right?

"Is that a female?" Shen Zhinan asked curiously. Because the banana tree blocked the other person's body, he couldn't tell whether he was a female or a male based on his clothes.

However, he found that Kurosawa looked ugly.

"What's wrong with you?" Shen Zhinan felt strange.

Kurosawa didn't say anything, but quickly walked over there, and Shen Zhinan followed him blankly.

Poren and the other party were immersed in kissing when they were suddenly pulled away. Before he could recover, he turned around and saw Kurosawa. His face turned pale instantly, "Brother, brother..."

"What are you doing!" Kurosawa roared angrily. He said, his handsome face full of anger, "Do you know what you are doing!"

Poren's face was frightened and pale, and he was speechless for a moment.

He knew what he was doing, but he didn't feel that his behavior was heinous. It was the clan rules that restricted them, and the clan rules were wrong to begin with.

The boy who was kissing him quickly stepped forward and stood in front of him. He protected him behind him in a protective manner and faced Kurosawa. "Kurosawa, it's my fault. Don't blame Poren. Come at me if you have anything!"

Kurosawa grabbed his neck and gritted his teeth: "You were the one who instigated Po Ren, right?! You are older than him. He doesn't know the consequences of such a thing. Don't you know too?!" "

I know. , but we like each other and we can't control it, so I don't think we are at fault!" the young man said with a determined expression.

"You-"

Kurosawa's fists were raised, and Poren rushed over to hug his arm in fear, crying and begging him not to be impulsive. All his anger was suppressed a little, and he said seriously: "You guys are like this , Father will not let you go, and neither will the clansmen!"

Shen Zhinan looked on blankly.

On the one hand, it was because of Kurosawa's anger. This was the first time he saw Kurosawa showing such a terrifying expression of sinister anger.

On the other hand, he saw the whole body of the boy who kissed Poren. He only had animal skin around his body, so he was also a male!

Male and male, that is, male-male lovers in modern society!

Although Shen Zhinan didn't have a mirror, he could still imagine how outrageous his current expression would be.

There are men and women in this world, and it is enough to shock him that men and women can be together with males. What is even more outrageous now is that in this three-gender world, there are still males and males.

"If the tribe really can't tolerate us, then I will take Poren away. I imagine that the world is so big, there will always be a place that can accommodate us!" said the young man.

Po Ren also immediately expressed his intention and said that he was willing to follow Zhe Lang.

Shen Zhinan was somewhat impressed by this name. It turned out that this boy was Zhe Lang, whom Kurosawa's mother had mentioned to him before.

"There are other ethnic groups everywhere outside. There are so many dangers and so many males go together to hunt. Why do you think you can protect him by yourself? You are harming him!" Kurosawa shouted with a straight face. , looking more serious than ever.

"I am willing to use my life to protect Poren. I don't know what will happen in the future, but I know that as long as I live, I will not let Poren be in any danger."

Zhelang firmly promised.

Poren held Zhelang's arm and always stood by his side. It was obvious that his intentions and choices were clear at a glance.

"You are willing to protect him with your life. If you really want him well, you will not drag him into this kind of thing. My father is the clan leader, and he is the clan leader's son. If the clan members find out about this, he - "

As Kurosawa spoke, he was about to get furious again. When he realized that Shen Zhinan was still there, he suppressed his anger and turned to face Shen Zhinan. His voice was much softer, but still a little stiff and tight.

"Nannan, I have something to do. Why don't you go home and wait for me?"

Shen Zhinan came back to his senses and thought that this was someone else's family matter and it had nothing to do with him. It was really not good for him to be here, so he nodded and left quickly. This place is like a battlefield.

When he came, Shen Zhinan knew the way carefully, so he could follow the route back to Kurosawa's house alone.

He happened to meet Patsy who was out for a walk with his little kid, and the memories of last night suddenly came to his mind, making him extremely embarrassed.

The two children greeted him enthusiastically, the little girl waved, and the little black bear waved its claws desperately.

"Zhinan, where have you been?" Passi greeted him proactively.

Shen Zhinan tried his best to act like he didn't know anything and said, "I just went to the patriarch's house with Kurosawa to ask some questions."

"Oh."

Patsy nodded and asked, "What about Kurosawa?"

"He I have something to do with his brother, so I came back first."

Shen Zhinan asked casually, "Where are you taking the children?"

"They both ate the crispy fruit you gave them last night and they thought it was delicious, so they kept urging them. As I was doing it, I thought I would take them to pick up some and cook them for them to eat,"

Patsy explained.

Shen Zhinan nodded, and when he mentioned chestnuts, he smiled, "That one is really delicious. You can make soup for them today, it will be delicious too."

"Okay."

Passi nodded with a smile, "Thank you . Zhinan."

After Patsy left with the two children, Shen Zhinan returned to the small courtyard of Kurosawa's house and sat down at the small stone table in the middle of the courtyard, thinking about countermeasures.

If I secretly go to the Butterfly Cave to take a look, will I be caught?

Whenever there are fewer people, use the cover to go and check it out yourself. There is no surveillance here anyway, so as long as no one sees it, no one will know that he has been there.

But if he happens to be caught, will he be regarded as a spy of another clan? Then the male clan will kill him directly, and Kurosawa will not be able to protect him.

It's really annoying to know that there might be information in that place but not be able to go there.

Shen Zhinan lay on the table irritably, wondering if she really wanted to marry a male?

If that's the case, it would be better to stay here for four years. After four years, the stars will change again and he can go back without looking for any other way. But on second thought, if he stays here for four years, that's not the case. People can persevere.

For example, Chen Yin wrote repeatedly in her diary that she wanted to stay, but she couldn't adapt to this place. She went back and forth between breaking down and trying to cheer herself up.

It is really mental torture to suddenly come from a familiar place to a completely unfamiliar place and want to stay in this place for a few years. Chen Yin has a lover and children here, and she often doubts that she can't hold on and is crazy. His mental state was affected by negative emotions, let alone him. He had no lover, no children, nothing. There was nothing to keep him here, and he just wanted to leave quickly.

When Kurosawa came back, his expression was obviously not right, and his mood was also very wrong.

Shen Zhinan temporarily suppressed his worries and asked, "You and your brother haven't reached an agreement yet?"

"The rules of the Bear Clan do not allow people of the same gender to be together. If they are discovered, there are only two options. One is to be executed directly. , but drove them out of the tribe and never recognized them as members of the Bear Clan."

Kurosawa took the initiative to mention this matter.

Shen Zhinan didn't know how to evaluate this matter.

After all, even in modern society, there are many people who cannot accept homosexuality, let alone this place.

He has no objection to this kind of group, because it is the choice of others and has nothing to do with him, but he also knows that many people do not accept such a group, thinking that it is deviant and a mental illness, so they are very repulsive.

"Why is there such a clan rule?" Even if they think same-sex people cannot be together, they can't be so extreme.

It's right to like someone, and it's right to like someone of the same sex. Everyone has the right to love someone. It would be too unfair to be executed just because you like someone of the same sex.