Chapter 77 Pregnant

"Nan Nan, I'm coming!" Kurosawa suddenly picked up a snowball and chased after her.

Although she knew that he did not dare to throw her away, Shen Zhinan still smiled and ran, extremely excited.

He exhaled hot breath, his face turned red from the cold, and he was being chased. He ran like a penguin in the snow, and his posture was particularly funny.

Kurosawa chased after him leisurely.

Suddenly, the smile on Shen Zhinan's face stopped, and the intense pain caused him to instantly bend over and fall to the ground.

Kurosawa was startled, then he threw the snowball in his hand and ran over, "Nan Nan, what's wrong with you?"

The two children also ran over.

Shen Zhinan's lips were trembling, and he was holding his stomach and sweating profusely, "My stomach hurts so much, my stomach hurts so much..."

Heize suddenly became anxious and quickly picked him up and ran outside, "I'll take you to see the clan doctor! "

Shen Zhinan was shaking all over in pain, his face was pale, but his head was covered in cold sweat in the winter.

He curled up and leaned against Kurosawa, but it was of no use. The pain in his abdomen was still unbearable, as if there was a stick stirring it up, and he gritted his teeth in pain.

It's not the pain of having a bad stomach, nor is it the pain of wanting to go to the bathroom. It's a very unfamiliar pain.

When Kurosawa saw Shen Zhinan in such pain, it was more painful than killing him, so he ran towards the clan doctor.

"It's almost there, it's going to be there soon, Nan Nan, please bear with it any longer!"

Shen Zhinan was in so much pain that he couldn't even speak, so he could only barely respond with a slight nod.

Kurosawa ran very fast. Although the family doctor's house was far away from their home, he arrived in three or four minutes.

Seeing that Shen Zhinan's face was as pale as paper, the clan doctor quickly asked Kurosawa to put him on the bed in the room, and then began to examine and question his body.

"Does it hurt here?" The clan doctor gently placed his hand on Shen Zhinan's lower abdomen.

In that position, Shen Zhinan nodded with a white face.

The clan doctor's eyes flickered, and he took Shen Zhinan's pulse again, stroking his beard and remaining silent.

Kurosawa was anxious, "What's going on? I'm so worried!"

The clan doctor put Shen Zhinan's hand into his sleeve, found some herbs on the side, crushed them, rinsed them with water, and handed them to Hei Ze. Ze, "Give him a drink and it won't hurt."

Heize quickly helped Shen Zhinan up and fed him the water in the bowl.

In just two or three minutes, Shen Zhinan's unbearable pain in his abdomen was relieved, and the pain gradually decreased. In the last five or six minutes, his stomach no longer hurt at all.

Shen Zhinan took a long breath and wondered if the medicine here was so effective.

When Kurosawa saw that he was fine, he felt relieved and asked the clan doctor again, "Clan doctor, what's going on with Nan Nan? Why does his stomach hurt so suddenly?"

"You ask me?" The clan doctor looked at him, "It's better to ask yourself."

"What?" Kurosawa looked confused. He didn't know why Nan Nan had a stomachache. He didn't give Nan Nan anything bad to eat. Could it be that Nan Nan ate himself? The reason for making ice cream?

Just when Shen Zhinan wanted to say something for Kurosawa, the family doctor suddenly said, "Are you guys in a knot?"

This sentence made Kurosawa stand up abruptly. Shen Zhinan looked at him inexplicably and thought to himself What's wrong with this guy? What does it mean to be a knot?

Kurosawa looked at the clan doctor, his lips trembling, "Really, really, really?"

Cheng Jie, everyone in the bear clan knew what the clan doctor meant.

"Is that true? You ask me?" The clan doctor puffed his beard and stared, "You should ask yourself, since it's all knotted, why don't you pay attention during this period? His health is a little weak, and he needs to take good care of it, otherwise he won't be able to bear it. , It's hard for one, let alone two of them."

"Two or two?" Kurosawa's eyes widened and he covered his mouth fiercely.

"Yes, two."

The clan doctor said, "He should be more careful in the future, don't run away, don't make trouble, and slowly adapt."

The Blackpool man was dumbfounded and numb. He couldn't say anything and could only nod. Nod sharply.

Shen Zhinan looked confused and had no idea what the two of them were talking about.

He pulled Kurosawa's sleeve. The man lowered his head and asked him what was wrong. He rolled his eyes: "I'm just going to ask you what's wrong. Why are you so excited all of a sudden? Are you stupid?"

Kurosawa laughed wildly and held his hand. Shen Zhinan's shoulders told him of this huge disappearance.

"Nan Nan, we have a Zai Zai. We have a Zai Zai now. We really have a Zai Zai, two of us!!"

Shen Zhinan's eyes widened and he looked confused, "What do you mean..."

"That's right. "Here is our cub."

Kurosawa carefully touched his abdomen, "Nannan, I'm so happy, I'm going to be a father, I really want to be a father!"

"..."

Shen Zhi Nan was like being struck by lightning, and was struck by lightning.

All he could think about now was that he actually...he was actually pregnant? !

...

Compared with Kurosawa's excitement, Shen Zhinan was completely confused. He had been guarding against it. He didn't want children. He couldn't accept that he was a man with a big belly, but how could he have it?

Kurosawa carefully took the silent Shen Zhinan home, and happened to run into Patsy.

"What's wrong with Zhinan? Koni said he suddenly had a stomachache."

Kurosawa said with a smile, "He's got a baby. Nannan has a baby in his stomach. He may have run too fast just now, so he had a stomachache. Now he's fine. "

Paxi looked shocked at first, and then became very excited, "Really?"

Kurosawa nodded, the corners of his mouth rising uncontrollably.

"Great, you finally have a baby."

Patsy was really happy for the two of them.

Kurosawa said with a smile, "I will carry Nan Nan back first. The family doctor said that he is not in good health and needs a good rest."

Passi nodded, "Okay, I will have to tell Xinnuo and the others later. I am sure that he will also do it for me. " You are happy."

Kurosawa didn't know whether others were happy or not. In short, he was crazy happy. When he got home, he put Shen Zhinan on the bed and asked him what he wanted to eat for lunch. He made it for him, either chicken soup or fish soup.

Shen Zhinan remained silent.

"Nannan, what's wrong with you?" Kurosawa found that he had been like this from the beginning, neither speaking nor reacting.

Shen Zhinan came back to his senses and looked at Kurosawa's familiar face. His throat was clogged and he asked with difficulty: "Why do I have children?"

Kurosawa was stunned and suddenly didn't know how to answer this question because they were partners. , because they did something that would give birth to babies, so why did they suddenly ask this question?

"Lin Mo clearly said that he has to have children with your animal form, but we clearly don't have one..." Shen Zhinan said confused.

The children who suddenly appeared were twins, so he really didn't know how to react.

He was shocked and petrified.

Kurosawa suddenly understood and explained: "That is the way of reproduction of the lion clan. The reproduction method of the bear clan is not like that. The reproduction method of each clan is different. For example, the snake clan still lays eggs and hatches."

Shen Zhinan did not expect this . That's right, so he asked, "What is the Bear Clan's ritual?"

Even if it was other rituals, he and Kurosawa didn't have any. They just had those postures, nothing special.

"The bear tribe has a knot. Males form a knot at the most critical time, so that they will conceive a cub. Some may not, but if you want to conceive a cub, you must form a knot."

Kurosawa explained.

That is to say, if it does not form a knot, you will never get pregnant for a long time, which is a good contraceptive method. But if it does form a knot, you may get pregnant, you may not get pregnant, and you may get pregnant after multiple knots. It means no contraception.

But...

"What is Cheng Jie..." Shen Zhinan was about to ask what Cheng Jie was, but suddenly he remembered that night.

That night when Kurosawa said he wanted a cub, he thought it would require a ceremony like that of the Lion Clan to have a child, so he nodded and agreed in a perfunctory manner. Later, when Kurosawa was in S, he did feel something suddenly inside his body. It was stretched open, very hard, and the bottom was stretched out like petals, which was very exciting.

He was in a drowsy state at the time and didn't think much about it when he woke up. Only now did he realize that that was the key to pregnancy.

Shen Zhinan held his forehead and took precautions, but he didn't expect this.

Seeing that he seemed unhappy, Kurosawa asked cautiously, "Nannan, don't you want Zaizai?"

Shen Zhinan raised his head, looked at him, and asked, "Do you want it?"

Kurosawa was silent for two seconds, and suddenly She looked at him seriously, "Nannan, if you want it, I'll take it. If you don't want it, then I won't... don't want it."

Shen Zhinan looked at him helplessly, thinking that you were so hesitant that it was obvious that you wanted it.

But apart from not being able to accept being pregnant with his own male body, Shen Zhinan was also worried about one thing: whether he could be a good father.

Will he be like his parents?

If that's the case, he doesn't want his child to be born as hard as himself.

Kurosawa hugged Shen Zhinan and said softly: "Nannan, I will listen to you. You decide, don't be unhappy, okay?"

Shen Zhinan rested his chin on Kurosawa's shoulder, and for a moment he didn't know. How to choose.

...

At night, while sitting in the tub taking a bath, Shen Zhinan looked at his slightly protruding belly and was distracted.

Who would have thought that there were two blood clots in it.

Putting his fingertips on his abdomen and stroking it gently, Shen Zhinan became more and more confused.

He saw that Kurosawa liked children very much. When he knew that he was pregnant, he was obviously very excited, his lips trembled and he trembled when he spoke.

But he... was not ready to have a child at all, and being a man, as well as his family of origin, made him not very fond of children and did not believe that he would have children.

Lin Mo was forced, she was already pregnant, and she was so old. Lin Mo was alone, so he could persuade Lin Mo to stay.

But he himself didn't decide to want it, but now something happened by mistake.

If you don't do it, it will hurt Kurosawa and your body.

If so, how would he get along with two children in the future? He simply couldn't imagine life with children.

Shen Zhinan covered her face, really confused.

He used to think that he didn't have children, so he didn't worry much. He just needed to be with Kurosawa and didn't need to think so much. But now that this happened, his mind was in a mess and he really couldn't think of a way to deal with it.

"Nan Nan, aren't you ready?" At this time, Kurosawa shouted from outside.

Shen Zhinan came back to his senses and responded: "Right away."

Shen Zhinan got up and wiped off the water, and went out. Kurosawa had already spread the animal skins on the bed. It was snowing and it was extremely cold today, so he spread two more sheets. layer of animal skin.