Chapter 59 There is no escape

Shen Zhinan's face was heavy, he took a deep breath and looked at Zhe Lang, "I won't leave yet. I'm not worried that he is still here."

He really wanted to go back to Kurosawa as soon as possible, but now he saw people here who were from the same world as him, and they were still acquaintances. Something was wrong with Lin Mo now, and he couldn't leave.

He wanted to stay and see what the relationship between Lin Mo and the clan leader was like. If Lin Mo wanted to leave, the clan leader could let him go.

Zhe Lang naturally wouldn't influence his decision. He just nodded and said, "You can stay, but don't run around, otherwise you will be arrested as a foreigner."

Shen Zhinan nodded and said that he Won't run around.

When returning with Zhe Lang, Po Ren was surprised to see the two people coming back. He stepped forward and asked, "What's wrong?"

Shen Zhinan said, "I know the female leader of the clan. We are from the same ethnic group. I I won't leave for now. I have to stay for a few days before I can leave until I see that he is okay."

Po Ren was surprised, "Do you know Lin Mo?"

Shen Zhinan nodded and said that the two were friends before. I was also shocked to see it here.

"Do you know about Lin Mo and the clan leader? I want to ask."

Shen Zhinan said, "Did he force Lin Mo to stay?"

"We don't know very well. When we came to the Lion Clan, Lin Mo was She is already the leader of the clan. At first, it seemed like there was nothing wrong with the two of them. Although they were not as close as other couples, they were not as close as they are now. But since Lin Mo became pregnant with the cub, they have become like this. After that, Lin Mo often ran away and was captured again every time. Now, wherever he goes, the clan members will keep an eye on him and will not let him leave the lion clan. When he sees the clan leader, he will become very scared. "

What Po Ren said were things they only learned after they came to the Lion Clan. As for how Lin Mo came to the Lion Clan and what his relationship with the clan leader was, they didn't know.

"Lin Mo and I have met and talked a few times, so I know that he is very afraid of the clan leader. I used to think that they became partners because they liked each other,"

Po Ren said.

In the Bear Clan, all partners bow to each other only if they like each other, but obviously, this is not the case with the Lion Clan's tradition.

The Bear Clan does not force females and males to mate, but the Lion Clan does.

The rules of each ethnic group are different, so Poren can't make any comments. He only knows that they have stayed in the Lion Clan for such a long time, and their sense of the Lion Clan is still good, but some aspects of the rules and habits are different from their original ones. The ethnic groups are just different.

"When a male of the Lion Clan identifies with a female, it is for life. The clan leader will not let Lin Mo go."

Po Ren told Shen Zhinan this fact.

"..."

Shen Zhinan remained silent, feeling very complicated.

If the clan leader really refused to let Lin Mo go, could he still have a way to take Lin Mo away?

Shen Zhinan already knew the answer.

Although the Bear Clan is very powerful, it is impossible for the Bear Clan to make a grudge against the Lion Clan, which originally had no grievances, just to help him take away Lin Mo.

But if Lin Mo cannot be taken away and he returns to the Bear Clan, how long can Lin Mo survive here alone?

Shen Zhinan looked at the sky sadly, feeling in a mess.

...

After lunch, Zhe Lang went out to hunt with the males of the lion tribe.

Hearing Po Ren say that Zhe Lang relied on his superb hunting skills to make the Lion Clan recognize them more.

Facts have proved that strong people will be respected and favored no matter where they are.

Shen Zhinan curled his lips slightly, "Then you are very happy. Zhe Lang is good-looking and good at hunting."

Although Zhe Lang still looks like a boy of 17 or 18, his handsome and elegant facial features have slowly grown longer. When he opens it, you can see that he has sharp eyebrows and starry eyes. As he grows older, when the little baby fat and youthful look fade away, he will truly grow into a man and have a mature masculinity. He will definitely be a handsome boy.

Different from Poren's natural gentle temperament, Zarami is the type of boy like Kurosawa.

Although Poren has a male body, his facial features and skin color are more female-looking. His dark hair hits his plump and white forehead. He looks like a gentle and beautiful boy.

If you think about it seriously, Zhe Lang and Po Ren are quite a match.

"I heard that there are many young females in the clan who are attracted to Zhe Lang. After he took you away, many females in the clan were sad."

Shen Zhinan joked.

Poren was a little embarrassed, his cheeks were red, and he said: "There are many females who like him."

But Zhelang only likes him. In the past, he would be very unhappy when he saw so many females surrounding Zhelang. I didn't know what it was at first, but when I found out later, I was so scared that I didn't dare to tell anyone, or even let Zhe Lang know that I had feelings for him.

You must know that this kind of thinking is against the clan rules in the clan. It doesn't matter if he is punished, but he is afraid that it will implicate Zhe Lang, so he clings to his feelings.

Just when he was suffering from lovesickness, Zhe Lang kissed him by accident.

It was through this kiss that he realized that Zhe Lang had always been thinking about him.

But because of fear, he refused to break the waves and had no contact with him for a while.

After a period of inner decision-making, he still couldn't control his feelings and couldn't sever ties with Zhe Lang. He couldn't help it anymore and ran to find him again.

After the two secretly ate the forbidden fruit, they met more frequently, and then they often got close to each other secretly, fearing that no one would find out.

The time Kurosawa and Shen Zhinan saw him was an accident, and he was discovered just because of his negligence.

Later, he was discovered by the tribe because he and Kurosawa secretly got close to each other in the pink flower forest. When their love became so intense, he forgot where he was and did not notice anyone coming, so he was discovered by the tribe.

The matter of knocking the tribesmen unconscious and elope was a temporary decision, because if they didn't escape, they would die.

He was almost scared to death when he was discovered without any preparation or any psychological preparation, but Zhe Lang was very calm and after thinking about it, he decided to take him far away.

So they escaped from the Bear Clan, covering up their scent and fleeing far away. After wandering for a while, they rescued the female of the Lion Clan, and then settled in the Lion Clan.

After listening to the two people's stories, Shen Zhinan couldn't help but sigh that two-way relationships are beautiful.

The feelings that come from being forced are very painful, just like Lin Mo.

Shen Zhinan looked at Po Ren and asked, "Po Ren, can you take me to the patriarch's house to see it? I'm a little worried about Lin Mo."

Po Ren was a little worried, "No one goes to the patriarch's house. Don't you be afraid?"

"I'm not afraid," Shen

Zhinan said, "I'm Lin Mo's friend, why don't I go and see him?"

Po Ren saw that he was really worried about Lin Mo, so he stood up and took him. He's out.

There are many woods in the Lion Clan, and the view is not as wide as that of the Bear Clan.

But there is a long road between the two rows of woods. Looking ahead, the scenery is pretty good.

After walking out of the path between two woods, the road conditions behind became much clearer. Without the obstruction of trees, the environment was almost the same as that of the Bear Clan. There were intertwined paths, an open space here and an open space there, and Lion Clan people could be seen everywhere. , a forest of straw bale houses stand around.

After walking for about ten minutes, Po Ren and Shen Zhinan stopped in front of a straw house behind a leafless bamboo forest that looked much larger than the ones he saw along the way.

The straw house was surrounded by a bamboo fence. Inside, Shen Zhinan actually saw a few lively little pheasants and some vegetables planted in the yard.

It's just that maybe because it hasn't been taken care of for a long time, it's overgrown with weeds, and sparse green vegetables are trying to survive among the weeds.

"That one is probably from Lin Mo. The clan leader definitely doesn't have this kind of leisure. No other family in the clan has seen him."

Po Ren said.

Shen Zhinan had already guessed that Lin Mo had thought of growing vegetables and raising chickens.

People here eat whatever they pick and catch. They never think about raising chickens and growing vegetables.

Lin Mo probably thought at first that he would stay here well and have the opportunity to go back one day, so he was full of hope and enthusiastically planted vegetables and raised chickens every day.

Who would have thought that the clan leader would actually force him, which would eventually lead to the current situation.

Shen Zhinan turned around and said, "Po Ren, you go back first, I can go by myself."

I don't know what the clan leader's reaction was. He couldn't bring Po Ren in, lest he and Zhe Lang would be driven away and have no shelter in the future. It is very dangerous to wander outside.

Po Ren was a little worried and wanted to say something, but Shen Zhinan said, "Don't worry, the leader of the Lion Clan won't do anything to me as long as Lin Mo is here. Trust me."

"Okay."

Po Ren just said He could take three steps and look back, and left worriedly.

Shen Zhinan pushed open the small bamboo door on the fence and walked in.

As soon as he walked in, the handsome man with silver hair walked out.

Even though he was handsome, Shen Zhinan couldn't have a good impression of him when he thought of what he did to Lin Mo.

"What are you doing here?"

He frowned.

Shen Zhinan stood there and looked at him fearlessly, "I came to see Lin Mo. I don't trust him."

"He's fine. You can leave."

His attitude was always cold.

Shen Zhinan refused to leave.

He frowned, with a very ugly expression on his face. Just when he was in shock, he heard Shen Zhinan say, "Do you know why Lin Mo appeared near the Lion Clan?"

The Lion Clan leader paused and looked at Shen Zhinan without saying anything.

Looking at his expression, Shen Zhinan knew that Lin Mo had never told him this.

"If Lin Mo won't tell you, I won't tell you either."

Shen Zhinan said.

The lion tribe leader's expression suddenly turned gloomy. He thought Shen Zhinan was playing tricks on him.

However, Shen Zhinan didn't play tricks on him, nor was he interested in playing tricks on him. He just didn't want to talk about Lin Mo's personal affairs.

He said: "Lin Mo and I come from the same place. I know him better than anyone here and am familiar with him. You have also seen that he was very excited to see me and wanted to meet me. You If you prevent me from meeting him, he will only hate you even more."

"So what?" He sneered disdainfully, "No matter how much you hate me, he won't be able to escape."

"Don't you know that love can only happen if we love each other. Does it make people feel happy that if you like him, you don't want him to like you?" Shen Zhinan narrowed his eyes and said what he said directly to his heart, "I think no matter how strong a person is, he will not want the person he likes to hate him."