Chapter 83 The so-called ice jade

Kurosawa rushed forward, his hand touched his stomach, caressing him lovingly.

"Nan Nan, do you think they will be watching?" he asked harshly.

Shen Zhinan: "..."

Those words that corrupt the atmosphere are really killing this stupid bear.

Kurosawa glared at him and giggled. He lowered his head and kissed his belly lingeringly. He held it in his hands and caressed it, offering it like worship.

Shen Zhinan contracted in waves due to stimulation, which made Kurosawa even more excited. After maintaining this for about twenty minutes, Kurosawa suddenly picked him up, wrapped him in animal skins, and walked out of the room.

Shen Zhinan's face was rosy and his eyes were full of doubts. He stopped at the most uncomfortable point and walked out. He was suddenly confused.

"Go, where?" he asked hoarsely.

Kurosawa said nothing, walked quickly to the living room with a smile on his lips.

Then he put him down, turned his back to her, and put his hands on the table in the middle of the living room to support him.

"..."

Shen Zhinan knew instantly what he was going to do.

He turned back with a blushing face and cursed: "You are the only one with too many ideas."

Kurosawa raised his eyebrows noncommittally and hugged him. Before the place was closed, he opened it up mercilessly.

Shen Zhinan jumped forward and put his hands on the table. The strong feeling made him bend over and lift his waist back uncontrollably.

Kurosawa held his waist, protected his abdomen with his hands, and clung to his back. He sucked his cheeks and neck back and forth, thrusting forward again and again, the rhythm gradually changing from slow to fast.

There was a crisp sound, and Shen Zhinan closed his eyes in shame, putting all his weight on Kurosawa.

Kurosawa took him to the deep sea.

The sound of music, deep and shallow, high and low, lingers for a long time.

I don't know how much time passed, but Shen Zhinan opened his eyes in confusion and found Kurosawa cleaning him up, so he closed his eyes in relief.

...

Lin Mo came to see Shen Zhinan again. This time the sweetheart was bigger and no longer wrapped in thick animal skins. The four-month-old child looked very cute to Bai Shengsheng.

The last time I came here, when I teased her, her eyes wouldn't follow the sound. But now that I'm teasing her, she'll follow the source of the sound.

Shen Zhinan clapped her hands to the left, and she looked to the left. She clapped her hands to the right, and her golden eyes glanced to the right.

"It's so cute. I hope mine is also a daughter."

Shen Zhinan said with emotion, falling in love with the little girl more and more, she is so cute.

Lin Mo smiled and said, "If it were a daughter, we wouldn't be able to be in-laws."

Shen Zhinan raised her eyebrows and deliberately teased him, "Okay, you can give birth to a boy for your second child. Wouldn't that solve the problem?"

Lin Mo looked embarrassed. I touched my head and didn't know what to say.

After having Sweetheart, his life was full of hope. He also thought about whether Sweetheart would be too lonely without younger brothers and sisters if Sweetheart was alone. He himself also wanted to have one more person who was connected to him by blood, but he When he thought about it, he was so frightened that he trembled when he thought of the bad boy's ritual, and he didn't dare to mention it at all.

Really that time, he thought he was going to die.

And bleeding.

Although Jesse comforted him recently, saying that every female in the lion clan would bleed when she was pregnant, because the male body is too strong and has barbs, so it is inevitable that she will be injured, and few will not be injured.

In addition, now the Lion Clan also has medicine specially designed to treat this. If it is torn, it will not hurt after applying it. It does not hurt at all, but the process still makes my scalp numb when I think about it.

Lin Mo recalled that he had been pushed to the edge of the bed and beaten hard. When he turned around and saw a silver-white lion, he was so frightened that he screamed.

Even with experience, he was still scared to death.

"Doctor Shen, I have something to ask you..." Lin Mo said awkwardly.

Shen Zhinan nodded, "Okay, you ask."

"That's it...that's it..." Lin Mo blushed, a little embarrassed, gritted his teeth and asked, "I've seen Mr. Kurosawa's true form. , so tall and strong, about two meters, then you, when you are preparing for pregnancy, are you really not afraid?"

Maybe because of long contact, Lin Mo felt that Jesse's lion shape was more powerful than Kurosawa's. The shape made it easier for him to accept.

Shen Zhinan chuckled and said proudly: "Of course I'm not afraid, because the Bear Clan's method of preparing for pregnancy is different from the Lion Clan's."

Lin Mo's eyes widened, "Hey, what's the difference?"

Shen Zhinan quietly said After taking a look, he saw that Kurosawa was looking at the sweet potato vines in the yard with Jesse, who was holding Sweetie in his arms, and didn't pay attention here.

So he approached Lin Mo and explained in a low voice, "The Bear Clan's conception ceremony is not carried out with the body like the Lion Clan's. The Bear Clan's ceremony is to form a knot."

"To form a knot?" Lin Mo was even more confused. .

Shen Zhinan continued to accept Cheng Jie's meaning, "Cheng Jie is... when it's almost over, you can feel something suddenly expanding, like a big goose egg stuck inside, very hard and deep, and then ...It means that the seeds will take longer to sow than usual. After sowing, they will be locked in the depths and will not flow out. They will usually stay the next day. As for whether you are pregnant or not, it depends on your individual constitution."

Lin Mo's eyes widened with a look on his face. Envy, "Then this one of yours is great..." It's

completely different. It doesn't require a body, and it's more exciting. Is there anything better than this?

Comparing the one between him and Jesse, this one is simply an ideal in the world.

Shen Zhinan comforted him, "Different ethnic groups have different characteristics. You, you and Jesse will discuss it and be careful next time when you are preparing for pregnancy. Just don't hurt you."

"It would be weird if I don't hurt you... "The body is so powerful, no matter how careful you are, it will still hurt you." He curled his lips and asked, "Doctor Shen, can I ask the specific amount of your husband's money?"

Shen Zhinan's deserted face instantly showed a trace of embarrassment, "This " Well, why are you asking?"

"I'm curious."

Lin Mo said smoothly, "I'm curious if your husband is awesome."

He has now slowly accepted the gender definition here and accepted that he can have children. This happened, so when he talked about it with his familiar friends, he was no longer shy at all, and he was completely different from before.

"Just, just 21 to 23, and then, usually about 40 to 50 minutes."

Although Shen Zhinan was embarrassed, he still reported the specific amount.

Lin Mo blinked and lowered his voice and said, "Jessie also has 21, but his body should be 25. It usually takes 20 to 25 minutes, but he will come 5 to 6 times at the beginning every time, which is the minimum, and the highest record is 8 "Reply."

"..."

This is more powerful than what people say, seven times a night, this is eight times a night.

The two of them talked about it like best friends talking about shameful things.

At this time, Kurosawa and Jesse came back. Lin Mo pulled Shen Zhinan into the house, "Doctor Shen, I brought the ice jade I said I would bring you last time for you to see."

Shen Zhinan said After listening to Bingyu, he followed in.

Lin Mo opened the baggage he brought, took out the small bamboo box inside, opened it, and took out the ice jade wrapped in the cloth.

"..."

Seeing that thing, Shen Zhinan was stunned. He pointed at the ice jade and stuttered, "Lin Mo, this, this is the ice jade you said is good for the body?"

Are you sure you are not kidding ? him?

"Yes, this is it."

Lin Mo said, "I'm not lying to you, because the ice jade is meant to be inserted in. Only this shape can make it go in more smoothly. So it is like this. I specifically asked the clan doctor for it. , I said that you and I are in similar situations and have similar physiques. We are from the same ethnic group. I heard that you were pregnant with two babies, so he specially gave me the largest one."

Shen Zhinan: " ... "

Good guy, this one looks more powerful than Kurosawa's, and it's still a cold dead thing.

Can it really be successful?

Lin Mo comforted him, "Doctor Shen, don't feel embarrassed. You will know the benefits of this when the baby is born and how smooth it is. Let me teach you how to use it."

After that, he started to teach, "What's inside this vessel? " It is filled with potion, as slippery as okra. You ask Mr. Kurosawa to apply it on the ice jade, and then he will stuff it for you before going to bed every night, and then just take it out the next morning." "

You are six now. One month later, I inserted it once every seven days. In the last month of pregnancy, I inserted it once every five days. The birth was really smooth."

Lin Mo tried his best to sell this thing that he once found inexplicable like a salesman . thing.

After listening to what he said, there were so many benefits, Shen Zhinan wrote it down seriously, "Okay, I understand."

Lin Mo saw that he had memorized it, so he wrapped the ice jade in cloth, put it in a box and handed it to Shen Zhinan.

After Shen Zhinan took it, he put it on the bedside with a blushing face.

After Lin Mo and his family went to bed at night, he told Kurosawa about this and showed him the so-called ice jade. Kurosawa was also stunned when he saw it.

"Then, do you want to ask the clan doctor if I can use it?" Shen Zhinan said awkwardly. If you ask people about this thing, they will probably find it baffling, and they don't know what they will think of them.

"Go and ask. If it's really beneficial, let's use it. After all, it's very hard for you to give birth to a baby, and I can't bear to do it."

Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan threw it to him, "Then you ask, I won't ask."

"Okay, I'll ask."

Kurosawa smiled, "Don't feel embarrassed, these things are normal, everyone does it, clan doctor Of course I can't laugh."

Shen Zhinan also knew that this was the custom here, but he would be embarrassed if he couldn't bear it. If he asked the clan doctor if he could use it with that ice jade, he would be killed just thinking about it.

Kurosawa put the box aside, "Go to sleep, I'll ask tomorrow."

Shen Zhinan nodded and lay down.

Kurosawa covered him with the animal skin quilt, then lay down and held him in his arms.

"Nan Nan, good night."

This is what Shen Zhinan taught him. Good night is a good word.

"Well, good night."

...

After Shuri had breakfast, Shen Zhinan accompanied Lin Mo's family of three for a walk, and Kurosawa went out with the box in his arms.

Not long after he came back, Shen Zhinan moved over and asked, "How is it? What did the clan doctor say?"

"It said it can be used. This is a good thing. He has always wanted to see it, but our Bear clan doesn't have it, so there is nothing we can do." , now that you have this, use it, the potion can moisturize the cavity and is good for the body."

Kurosawa said.