Chapter 71 You are laughing your ass off.

After staying at Jesse's house for a day, he boiled water for Lin Mo to take a bath at night. When Lin Mo was not around, Shen Zhinan suddenly took the initiative to chat with him.

"Have you seen what happened to the chicken soup and fish soup in the past two days?" he asked.

Jesse paused, then nodded.

His memory is not bad, so he carefully memorized everything Shen Zhinan made in the past two days, including the chicken soup and fish soup, including the "greasy juice" he made.

In the evening, Shen Zhinan used a disposable pot to fry the fatty pork, and then used it to stir-fry vegetables and meat. He also remembered.

Because he knew that Lin Mo liked to eat, he remembered everything Shen Zhinan made.

For example, the fried fruits can be used to stir-fry vegetables, meat or fish. As long as there is a lot of water in any kind of fruit, you can squeeze it out. Generally, if it is sweet, drink it directly. If it is too sweet, add a little cold water.

Another example is chicken and fish. When making soup, just boil it, then add black fruits and a sour fruit. Crisp fruits or green vegetables can be added to the soup.

Shen Zhinan knew without thinking that he must have secretly remembered it, and said, "This is how we eat over there, so Lin Mo likes to eat these. I will tell you how to make a few more things, and then you can make them differently. Give it to him. Now that he has a baby in his belly, nutrition needs to keep up. I think he is much thinner than before."

Jesse'er originally wanted to ask Shen Zhinan to teach him how to speak, but now Shen Zhinan took the initiative to speak. , he was a little surprised, and then nodded immediately.

Thinking that Shen Zhi Nanzhong was doing it for Lin Mo's own good, that's why he took the initiative to tell him this, just to make Lin Mo eat better in the future.

Shen Zhinan told Jesse'er a few more things that he and Kurosawa often made. When Jesse'er said that he remembered, he and Kurosawa said goodbye and left together.

Jesse watched them go away before turning back to the house. Lin Mo was still taking a bath, so he walked over and stood behind him to rub his back.

Lin Mo's whole body stiffened when Jesse came in. The hand massaged by Liuli on his shoulders was just right, not light but not heavy. He soon relaxed under Jesse's care.

"Dr. Shen and the others have left?" Lin Mo asked.

"Yeah."

Lin Mo didn't say anything. He leaned slightly on the edge of the bamboo bucket. He squinted his eyes comfortably and thought, "Does this guy know how to massage?"

Although it was comfortable, the water quickly became cold. Jesse took the animal skin and wrapped him in it before carrying him to the bed.

He let him put on the animal skin clothes he had brought to feel, and then turned around to take a shower. He still washed with the same water that Lin Mo had used. He didn't mind if it got cold. He was not afraid of cold water.

He took a quick shower, and when he came back, Lin Mo was still lying on the bed.

The two people's eyes met in the air, and Lin Mo looked away first.

Jesse bent over and took out a small bundle from a bamboo box under the bed. There was something wrapped in animal skin. He took it and walked out of the room. After a while, he came back clean.

He sat down on the bed and gently pulled Lin Mo's trousers, "I'm going to wear jade today."

"..."

Lin Mo's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he shook his head in rejection, "I don't want to do that, can you not do it..." ..."

Jesse didn't want to force him, but this was the order of the clan doctor, which said that Lin Mo must be stuffed once every seven days, and later it would become once every five days. He was about to give birth, and he must nurse his body before giving birth. good.

The clan doctor said that in addition to necessary sexual intercourse, jade insertion must be performed on time to ensure Lin Mo's safety when giving birth to the child.

"The clan doctor talked about the fortress. If we don't fix it, the baby will be in danger. You are in too bad shape."

Jesse's rare voice was very soft, coaxing him.

Lin Mo still refused, "I don't want it. I think I'm in pretty good health."

Every time he stuffed jade before, he dared to get angry but didn't say anything. He didn't dare to refuse even if he wanted to, for fear of being fucked by Jesse and then stuffed again . , so he could only endure being pushed in by him. Perhaps Jesse's recent changes in the past two days gave him some confidence, so he would have the courage to resist.

"Be good, we have to do this."

Jesse said, "There used to be females in the tribe who were in poor health, and when they gave birth to cubs..."

The following words were not said, but the meaning was already obvious.

Lin Mo trembled and did not dare to say anything.

Even with such good medical facilities in later generations, countless women lost their lives because of giving birth to children.

Here, animal nature has the advantage, so it is rare for serious problems to occur during childbirth, but there are some cases where the body cannot bear it or the constitution is not good enough, and in the end, the child will die in the process of giving birth. .

Lin Mo's health was not bad, but the clan doctor said that his passage was narrow and a little dry inside, and his physical condition was not up to standard, so he was given this medicinal jade and asked him to stuff it according to the time.

From the first two months until now, I have been plugged once every other month. From next month, which is the last month of pregnancy, it will be plugged once every five days.

Lin Mo died once, he didn't want to die again, he was afraid.

He finally accepted this child, so he didn't want to lose it.

"Don't be afraid, I'll be gentle."

Jesse comforted, "Don't be afraid."

Lin Mo bit his lower lip and lay down, thinking about what was waiting for him, his eyelashes couldn't stop trembling.

Saiyu didn't actually feel any pain, but he found the process very torturous, a shame that was more torturous than the pain.

Jesse lowered his head and kissed him on the face before picking up the jade pillar placed on the animal skin.

It was a round jade pillar about fifteen centimeters long and as thick as a baby's wrist. The material of the jade was very good. It was a pure blue color as bright as jade and dotted with a few white cotton dots. The surface of the jade pillar was smooth and flat. , the head is round and full, and it looks like...

the jade pillar is very smooth after being washed with water, and the opened head is made very round, imitating a certain thing, so there is no need to worry about being injured.

Jesse wetted all the jade pillars with a transparent and colorless potion, and then helped Lin Mo tease them with his fingertips.

When it was almost done, he carefully stuffed the head in.

Suddenly, Lin Mo groaned and grabbed the animal skin tightly.

It wasn't uncomfortable, it was exciting, but this feeling was too strange and he didn't like it.

The jade pillar was given by the clan doctor and made of jade from the deep mountains and glacial lakes. It is said that keeping such jade around is good for the body.

And this jade pillar is used by the clan doctor to nourish the potion he prepared deep into the body.

The jade pillar itself has efficacy, and when used with nourishing potions according to time and frequency, the body will be greatly improved.

In other words, soak the potion in the jade pillar, then stuff it in, and then take it out from night to tomorrow morning. After one night, all the potion is absorbed, and the body will have great benefits.

Jesse waited for a while, and when Lin Mo got used to it, he slowly pushed the rest inside. During this period, Lin Mo groaned intermittently. After ten minutes, he finally stuffed it in completely.

There is a small carved flower at the root that is held open and stuck, so that it will not completely go in or fall out. As long as this is stuffed, it will be fine until tomorrow morning.

Jesse immediately breathed a sigh of relief. This was more difficult than hunting.

Lin Mo lay stiffly and didn't dare to move. There was something so long and thick stuffed inside. Its presence was so high that it couldn't be ignored even if he wanted to. If he moved a little, he would gain something.

A cold, lifeless thing makes people feel more numb than Jesse's guy.

Even though he had been stuffed many times, Lin Mo still couldn't adapt.

After a while, Yuzhu warmed up and no longer felt cold, but the feeling of holding something in his hand was always there.

The jade stone, which is fifteen centimeters long, can be felt at its deepest point.

Jesse pushed the bamboo box under the bed, climbed up and lay down, gently hugged Lin Mo into his arms, lowered his head and kissed him, "Go to sleep."

Lin Mo closed his eyes tiredly, thinking about stuff like this Things, where can I sleep?

The jade pillar was obviously stuck in an unspeakable place. He was held in Jesse's arms, and the way he lay on his side made it sandwiched, which made it even more obvious.

Jesse knew that he was uncomfortable and couldn't sleep, so he stroked his hair comfortingly, smoothing it down again and again.

Lin Mo's heart trembled, and it was undeniable that he was very moved by this small gesture.

He didn't want to let himself think too much about these things. The more complicated his feelings for Jesse were, the more confused he would be. Therefore, he chose not to respond, closed his eyes heavily, and forced himself to hold on to the situation that Yu was not used to. You should fall asleep quickly next time.

Count sheep.

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep, five sheep, six sheep, seven sheep...

When Lin Mo counted more than 500 sheep, his mind began to get confused. He continued to count forward slowly. At the 573rd sheep, he couldn't hold back his sleepiness and fell into a deep sleep.

Jesse listened to his deep breathing, touched his back and made sure that the jade pillar had not fallen out before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

...

Here, when Kurosawa and Shen Zhinan returned to Po Ren and Zhe Lang's straw house, they saw no movement inside. They thought they were asleep, so they entered the house quietly.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the front foot entered, I heard the sound coming from inside.

"Hmm..." Like a kitten humming.

Shen Zhinan paused, and the next second he knew what the sound was. He turned around and walked out of the straw house with Kurosawa in embarrassment.

"They seem to be busy, let's go for a walk."

He suggested.

Kurosawa nodded and smiled evilly.

Shen Zhinan rolled his eyes, "You're laughing your ass off, that one is your brother, his biological brother."

"I know it's my brother, but he just wants to. This is a very happy thing in itself. I support him. ."

Kurosawa spread his hands.

Shen Zhinan thought to himself, then you are really thinking.

People here never seem to regard things between husband and wife as something that is difficult to talk about. They all think that it is natural to do anything with the person they like, so even if they are overheard, they think it is nothing. Watching on the road When it comes to kissing, you won't even say anything.

Although Kurosawa just heard his brother's crying cry, as long as he knew that Poren was happy, he would not have any objection. It didn't matter whether he was above or below, as long as he was happy.

Shen Zhinan thought about it carefully, and with Poren's body and soft temperament, he knew without even thinking that although he was the same model as Zhelang, he was definitely the one who got it.

It was late at night, and there was no one outside. The two of them took a slow walk along the bamboo forest path. The moonlight shimmered and the cold wind blew a little bit.