Chapter 23 I have the female I like.

"Do you remember those steps?" Shen Zhinan asked in surprise. He didn't expect Kurosawa to remember them all just by looking at them.

Kurosawa nodded. He paid close attention to everything about Shen Zhinan yesterday and wrote it down carefully because he wanted to cook it for Shen Zhinan himself in the future. "I remember everything, but I don't know if it will be delicious." "

Shen Zhinan's impression of Kurosawa was enriched. He is not as stupid as he looks. In fact, he has a very good memory and a very smart mind. If he were in modern society, he would definitely be a high-ranking intellectual. , such a brain can be good anywhere.

After Shen Zhinan sat down, Kurosawa immediately filled him with a bowl of soup and put it aside, ready to cool it down for him to drink.

The wild boar meat has just been roasted, so it won't be ready for a while. The outside layer is burnt and the aroma is faintly wafting out.

Smelling this smell, Shen Zhinan felt hungry.

Gululu...

Shen Zhinan's stomach rumbled a few times in response to the situation, and Kurosawa looked at him in surprise.

He held his stomach in embarrassment and explained, "It's the sound of intestinal tract movement, not the sound of me being hungry."

Kurosawa didn't know what the intestinal tract movement was, but hearing the sound, he identified it as Shen Zhinan's hunger. She quickly took two fruits and handed them to him, "Nannan, please eat some fruits first to cushion your stomach."

"..."

There is no use in explaining more. Explanation is just a cover-up. Shen Zhinan stopped explaining and took it. He gnawed on the wild fruit, and he recognized it as the bright red fruit that made him writhe in stomach pain after eating it for the first time, as if all the organs in his abdomen had been reorganized.

After he bit him, he asked, "Are you sure this is not poisonous? My stomach hurt when I ate it for the first time."

Kurosawa said, "It's okay. You are a male and a female. It will hurt the first time you eat it, but it won't hurt afterward." It hurts."

There is also such a magical fruit.

Shen Zhinan muttered in his heart and finished the fruit in three or two mouthfuls. The fruit was indeed delicious, very watery and refreshing to quench his thirst.

Shen Zhinan held her cheek and sighed, "I haven't eaten rice for several days. I always feel that no matter how much meat I eat, my stomach is empty."

"What is rice?" Kurosawa touched upon a knowledge blind spot again.

"It's just a particle. I explained it to you before, but you don't have it here."

Shen Zhinan shook his head and said.

Kurosawa stopped talking, feeling a little guilty. If he knew what it was, and Shen Zhinan wanted to eat it so much now, he would have to get it for Shen Zhongnan to eat, but he didn't even know what rice was, and there was no such thing in this place. , so there is nothing he can do.

After the soup cooled down, Kurosawa immediately handed it to Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan said thank you, then slowly sipped the soup. When he drank it down, he realized that Kurosawa had spooned a lot of chestnuts for him.

This guy, you really paid attention to him yesterday, so you can see that he loves chestnuts, right?

There was a "magnetic" moment, as if the heart was hit by something, and a warm stream of heat flowed through it, and it was numb and numb, as if it had been suddenly shocked.

Shen Zhinan looked at the chestnuts in the bowl, and an unfamiliar taste overflowed in his heart, and his throat became a little astringent.

Except for grandpa and grandpa, it seems that no one has ever been so careful and considerate to him.

Shen Zhinan has never seen his grandma and grandma since he was born. It is said that they both died when he was very young. When he was a child, he went to live with his grandpa in the countryside during summer vacations to accompany the elderly. However, his grandpa passed away when he was eight years old, and his parents were busy He lived with his grandfather while working, and his grandfather also passed away when he was in junior high school.

From that time on, he lived alone. He could only see his parents in a hurry during the holidays, and most of them had nothing to say. They usually used the extra monthly living expenses in his bank card.

They are obviously father and son and mother and son, sitting at the same dinner table, but they are so strange that they are like people they have only met a few times and don't even know each other well. They don't even have a conversation, let alone know what they like to eat.

Perhaps in the hearts of his parents, he, a living person, was not as important as their scientific research projects. Compared with work, they always ranked Shen Zhinan behind.

"Nannan, what are you thinking about?"

Kurosawa's voice brought Shen Zhinan back from his thoughts. He smiled in front of him and said it was nothing. He quickly finished the chestnuts in the bowl, and Kurosawa tore a chicken drumstick for him and threw it into the bowl. inside.

"Hey, hey, you're not hot!" Shen Zhinan's eyes widened and she became anxious as she watched his series of actions.

This guy, the soup is still piping hot, just picks up the chicken and tears the drumsticks apart. Isn't this burning someone to death?

Kurosawa blew his fingers, shook his head and giggled, "It's a little hot, but not very hot. Nan Nan, aren't you hungry? Eat quickly."

"You haven't eaten yet,"

Shen Zhinan said.

"I'm not hungry. Nan Nan, you eat first, and I'll grill the meat before eating it."

Kurosawa said.

"..."

Shen Zhinan looked at the wheat-colored face, with handsome and straight features, three-dimensional contours, deep eye sockets and double eyelids. He looked particularly focused and serious as he stared at himself.

For a moment, Shen Zhinan was in a particularly complicated mood. He sighed and said, "Don't be so nice to me."

Really, don't be so nice to me.

I don't belong here and will be gone soon.

Kurosawa didn't care what he said, and whispered, "I want to be good to you, I want to be good to you, and I will always be so good..."

Shen Zhinan didn't hear it, gnawing on the chicken leg, thinking of Chen Yin, he finally I can understand her feelings. She wants to stay, but she doesn't belong here, and she goes back and forth with tangles and hesitations.

But he is not Chen Yin. He has no lover or children here, so there is no need to worry. Although Kurosawa is very kind to him and he is touched in his heart, he will not stay.

It seems that he has to find a way to leave quickly. If he really stays here for four years, gets used to it, gets used to Kurosawa being kind to him, and has memories of this place, he really won't be able to leave.

Although there is no one who cares about him in modern society, he always belongs there, not here.

...

Before going to bed at night, Shen Zhinan had been worried that he would hear something about Qi Rui and Patsy again, but thankfully, they made no move tonight.

If he heard anything again tonight, Shen Zhinan would wonder if he and Kurosawa would move the animal skins outside the house and sleep in the yard.

However, after he fell asleep, he was woken up again by a sound, and he was speechless.

The reason for love is not that he won't come tonight, but that the couple haven't started yet when he went to bed.

Shen Zhinan sighed, turned over and lay down straight, looking at the dark ceiling. He felt like a fool who was forced to listen to the corner.

"Nan Nan, did I wake you up again?" Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan knew just now that he was awake too, and was not frightened. When he heard him speak, he nodded and said, "If such a big movement didn't wake me up, I wouldn't have fallen asleep, but fainted."

Kurosawa moved over and didn't stop until his arm touched Shen Zhinan's. He whispered, "Nannan, do you want me to cover your ears?"

"No, I'm not sleepy now."

Shen Zhinan said, he I didn't do anything today, I'm not that tired, and I won't be able to fall back asleep even if I wake up now, so I'll just lie down and go to sleep again.

He turned over and sat up, lifted the curtain and looked out the window. The red moon hung high in the sky, and it was pitch black outside. Except for the movements of Qi Rui and Passi, there was total silence.

Shen Zhinan fell asleep around ten o'clock in the evening. It was probably already early in the morning... Didn't Percy and the others need to sleep?

Lying down again, Shen Zhinan pulled the animal skin cover over and placed his hands on it, resting on his abdomen.

Kurosawa moved closer, the whole bear's body pressed against him.

After sleeping in the same bed for a few days, Shen Zhinan was reluctant to accept sleeping in the same bed with others from the initial discomfort, so she was not so repelled by his contact.

"They do this every day, aren't they tired?" Shen Zhinan said helplessly. No matter how energetic he was, he couldn't bear to do this until early morning every day.

Seeing that Shen Zhinan didn't say anything about her approach to him, Kurosawa held his hand and played with it, while answering his questions to divert his attention, "It wasn't like this every day, mainly because of Qi Rui and Passi." I want to have another baby recently, so... I will do it more often."

Shen Zhinan's attention was diverted and she was surprised. "They already have two children, male and female. We have both females and a baby.

"Yes, yes. Passy and Qi Rui both like the cubs. They will probably have a few more."

"..."

It's awesome.

Although children in this era are free-range, it is not so hard for mothers to raise children, and the cost of raising a child is low, but doesn't it hurt during childbirth? As a doctor, he also knows that women's childbirth can have more than ten levels of pain. She has given birth to two children and is still alive.

But this is someone else's choice. Patsy likes children and will have them if he likes them. He is not qualified to make any comments. He just admires his courage. It hurts twice. If he wants to have more children, he will have to hurt again.

"Paxi is very gentle and very patient with children. He really likes children."

Kurosawa said, "Chery too."

Shen Zhinan knew because he had seen it before. When he sent Chery to Chery's house, the child When you stick to him, he is indeed very gentle, playing with the children, and looking at Patsy with love in his eyes.

Men like Qi Rui, who take care of his family and have a sense of responsibility, are a good father and a good husband, are very popular in modern times.

"I like Zai Zi too."

Kurosawa added.

Shen Zhinan said, "If you like you, go find a wife to have a baby with you."

"Wife?"

"She's your female."

Kurosawa understood, and added: "I want to find one too, but the female I like has no idea about me. ."

His eyes looked at Shen Zhinan's profile.

Shen Zhinan blinked, a little surprised, "Didn't you say before that you didn't have a favorite female? When did you find one?"

"Not long ago."

Kurosawa said that before meeting Nan Nan, he had indeed never had one. His favorite female, but after meeting Nannan, he already knew what his ideal female was like.

Shen Zhinan paused and said, "Then you go after him and see if he likes you. If he doesn't like you, just focus on other females. Don't hang on a tree."

Although Kurosawa I barely understood this passage, but I still nodded seriously and said, "Okay, I understand."

"Yeah."