Chapter 48 It turns out that he likes him.

"Nan Nan, when are we going to have a baby?" Kurosawa suddenly asked.

Shen Zhinan looked at him confused, "Are you joking or serious?" A sudden question stunned him.

Kurosawa was even more confused than he was, "Are you kidding me?"

"You just said... you want to have a baby with me?" Shen Zhinan asked uncertainly, his expression hard to explain. He preferred that he heard wrongly.

Kurosawa nodded sincerely and said: "Yes, or if you don't want to have a baby now, then we can have another baby in the future. I will listen to you."

He looked at Shen Zhinan with a smile, his eyes were doting, and he obviously hadn't noticed yet. Something is wrong.

"..."

Shen Zhinan's heart skipped a beat. He knew from Kurosawa's look that things were not simple.

Could Kurosawa be treating him...

Oh my God, doesn't Kurosawa have a female he likes? How should he treat him? ?

His lips trembled and he said tremblingly: "What about having a baby? I didn't tell you that I wanted to have a baby with you. You misunderstood!"

Why did Kurosawa look at him like a lover? Did you suddenly fall in love with him after last night?

That's absolutely not possible!

Thinking of this, Shen Zhinan became very nervous and said anxiously: "Let's not say that I won't give birth. Let's talk about me and you. Don't get me wrong. I made you eat the spring fruit last night, so I am willing to I'll give you the antidote, but I don't have any other intentions. We're just pretending to be partners!"

Shen Zhinan didn't know what went wrong that caused Kurosawa to have other misunderstandings, but he had to explain clearly.

He is not gay, and he has never been interested in men before. Although he has never had a girlfriend, he has never had the idea of ​​having a boyfriend...

Therefore, for Kurosawa, he just wanted to detoxify him, so he didn't want to have a boyfriend at all. There is no other relationship.

It would scare him to death if he and Kurosawa had a child.

Shen Zhinan didn't belong here, and he didn't want Kurosawa to have other feelings for him.

Shen Zhinan does not discriminate against such feelings. He does not exclude homosexuals. He just knows that he is not the same, so he is very determined.

If a man confessed to him in modern society, the most he could do was refuse and not say anything more. But Kurosawa was different. Kurosawa was so kind to him, so he couldn't hurt others too directly, so he had to talk to him properly. clear.

"You, there are so many females in the Bear Clan, you should go and fall in love with other females. You, don't put your mind on me, I don't mean that to you." After

Shen Zhi Nanzhong finished speaking, he felt a strange and inexplicable feeling. Feeling guilty?

When Kurosawa heard this, he was immediately stunned. This news directly hit him dizzy.

"Really, or is it a lie?" He looked at Shen Zhinan in disbelief, feeling the moment he fell from heaven to hell.

"But, you said before that you would stay in the Bear Clan for a while. I thought you were going to agree to be my female and really want to be with me!" Kurosawa murmured: "Isn't that the case? "

In the Butterfly Cave before, Nan Nan clearly promised him that he would stay in the Bear Clan and be with him if he was given a chance.

"What I meant was that I wanted to stay in the Bear Clan and pretend to be a partner with you. I didn't say that I would really become a partner with you."

Shen Zhinan explained. He didn't know which link was wrong and that Kurosawa misunderstood. .

"What about last night? You didn't really want to be a partner with me. Why did you..."

"That's because Passi said that it would be painful to go to the tribal doctor to remove the aphrodisiac on your body, and it was me who caused you It became like that, so I became your antidote."

Shen Zhinan explained again.

"..."

Kurosawa was deeply shocked and looked at Shen Zhinan with a dull expression.

The happiness and sweetness brought about by the closeness last night were all shattered in this moment, not even the dregs were left.

He is like a fool living in the illusion he created.

Kurosawa had been thinking that Shen Zhinan regarded him as his partner for the past two days, and he was extremely excited. But now Shen Zhinan told him that there was no such thing, and that it was all a misunderstanding. This shocked him so much that he couldn't even speak. I couldn't speak for a moment.

The person who was intimate with him just last night has completely separated from him today.

Seeing Kurosawa's expression, Shen Zhinan suddenly felt very uncomfortable. He took a deep breath and asked, "Kurosawa, are you okay?"

"So, you didn't have a crush on me, right?" Kurosawa was dumb. Asked.

Shen Zhinan couldn't bear it, but in order to prevent him from misunderstanding, she nodded and said, "So don't like me either."

"..."

Not only did he not like him, he also rejected his liking.

Kurosawa closed his eyes heavily and opened them again. His eyes were scarlet. He stood up and said, "You eat first. I suddenly remembered that I need to see my father for something. I'll go out for a while!"

After that, he ran away.

Shen Zhinan stared blankly at the empty door, wondering why the atmosphere that was so good just now suddenly became like this.

It was clear that the two of them were discussing making a new door and picking cotton one minute, and he was also moved by the fact that Kurosawa understood his preferences and was very kind to him. However, the next second he suddenly said frankly. It was about feelings, and the result turned out to be like this.

Shen Zhinan was the only one left in the lively and warm courtyard. He was not full yet, but he was not in the mood to continue eating.

"Zhinan?"

Patsy's voice came from outside. Shen Zhinan stood up and walked out. Patsy asked, "How is Kurosawa?"

"He went to his father's house,"

Shen Zhinan said.

Percy became a little angry when he thought about what happened last night. He frowned and asked, "Where's Peibei, is he okay?"

Shen Zhinan shook his head, "I asked him to go back last night."

Percy was stunned, "You let him Go back, then you..." He stopped suddenly, saw the marks on Shen Zhinan's neck and the dark color of her lips, paused, smiled immediately, held Shen Zhinan's hand and said, "I don't I know what happened between you and Kurosawa, but you were so impulsive last night. Fortunately, you let Peibei go."

Shen Zhinan nodded casually.

I thought that even if Kurosawa's medicinal sound was removed, it would be of no use. They were still in trouble now.

"Are you okay?" Passi asked in a low voice, and then said: "The night Chery and I first started, I couldn't get up the next day. Do you feel any pain?"

Shen Zhinan was a little embarrassed. , "It's okay, I don't feel bad..."

Although my body is a little weak, my waist is sore, and some places are unspeakable and still feel like they are being beaten, but overall I am not unable to get up. I just ran for five kilometers and climbed a mountain. That feeling when you wake up the next day.

"I feel relieved knowing that you and Kurosawa are fine."

Percy said sincerely, "I was really a little angry last night, thinking that you were Kurosawa's female and there was nothing you could do to send him to the clan doctor for treatment. Ah, even if you are unhappy, you should get rid of it first before continuing."

"I don't know..." Shen Zhinan explained that he didn't know how painful it was to go to the clan doctor for relief at the beginning.

"I know, I misunderstood. I found out later that you didn't know how uncomfortable it was to go to the clan doctor, but, you actually let Peibei go in and Kurosawa..." Percy sighed and didn't say anything else. When it was over, he tapped Shen Zhinan's face and told him: "Don't do this again. Giving up your maleness to others when you are angry is the most stupid thing. Besides, Kurosawa likes you so much, and you still do this."

Shen Zhinan Nan asked blankly: "Do you think Kurosawa likes me very much?"

"Yes, there were many females who liked Kurosawa in the past, but he has never treated any female like he did to you. The way he looks at you, he treats you so much." Well, everyone can tell by that expression when I talk about you. Kurosawa really likes you. After you came, he talked more and smiled more than before."

Patsy wondered why he did . So ask.

Doesn't he know if Kurosawa likes him?

If we didn't know, we wouldn't be partners.

Patsy patted him on the shoulder, smiled slightly and said, "No one likes you more than Kurosawa. He is so kind to you. He is so happy every time he sees you. He comes to Qi Rui and me, and we are always inseparable." Nan Nan, if this is not a word of love, what is that?"

Shen Zhinan was silent. Did Kurosawa like him before?

He hadn't noticed...

Shen Zhinan had never been in love before. He remembered that Kurosawa looked at him a few times and looked at him strangely, but because he was inexperienced and couldn't think of what it meant, he ignored it. Now Only then did I realize that it turned out to be love in that look.

Then Kurosawa said before that he already has a female he likes, is it him?

"Okay, I won't tell you anymore. I'm going to take Kamo to the clan doctor for a check-up. He's still a little dizzy."

Passi said, "I just came over to see how you guys are doing. Now that you're okay, I'll Don't worry."

Shen Zhinan nodded.

"Then you should take some rest and stay at home these two days. I am also a female, so I know it will be a little uncomfortable."

Passi said meaningfully.

Shen Zhinan was a little embarrassed. Although his gender setting here was also female, in his own perception, he was a male just like Kurosawa. They had a relationship, and now Patsy knew about it and told him to take care of his body. Quite uncomfortable.

After sending Patsy away, Shen Zhinan went back to the house, cleaned up the yard, and waited for Kurosawa to come back.

Now give Kurosawa some time to calm down, and when he comes back, they can communicate again.

Shen Zhinan could understand Kurosawa. If he was unwilling to help him, then he couldn't stay away.

But if Kurosawa is willing to help him, it must be as a friend, not...

Thinking of Kurosawa having such feelings for him, Shen Zhinan felt a little incredible and confused.

He didn't expect Kurosawa to like him.

Now that I know it, looking back on every bit of our previous relationship, it seems that there were many times when something was wrong, but he didn't even realize it at the time.

Kurosawa was too kind to him, Kurosawa reacted to him many times, the way Kurosawa looked at him... he thought he was revealing information, but he was too slow to understand it before.

Shen Zhinan thought that Kurosawa would calm down for a while and then come back, but he didn't expect that he didn't come back at night.

Seeing that the dinner he had prepared was getting cold, he couldn't sit still anymore, got up and went out to Kurosawa's parents' house.

Kurosawa's mother looked at him and was stunned for a moment, then invited him in.

Shen Zhinan did not go in, but explained the purpose of his visit: "I came to see Kurosawa for dinner. Isn't he here?"