Chapter 112 Finale (Part 1)

After taking the medicine on the first day, Shen Zhinan obviously found that he was much smaller after waking up.

After taking the medicine the next day, when I woke up again, there was only a slight ups and downs.

He touched his chest with some magic, "This medicine is so amazing."

It's like the medicine you drink after giving birth. After drinking it, the swelling will increase day by day. This is so amazing.

The lines on my belly are gone, and now they are almost gone.

In a few days, will I not be much different from before giving birth?

My figure is not out of shape, and other areas have gradually recovered. Even the lines have become smooth and delicate after applying the oil and massaging and absorbing it, and no trace of the original stretch marks can be seen at all.

There are magic medicines here.

Even if he has been surprised by the efficacy of the medicine here many times, Shen Zhinan will still find it incredible when he encounters a new medicine again.

"Miracle?" Kurosawa felt strange, "Isn't this all medicine like this?"

Shen Zhinan said, "It must be magic, we don't have this medicine there."

"We don't have this medicine?" Kurosawa asked curiously, " "How does the child recover after he quits breastfeeding?"

"It's just a natural recovery. After the child quits breastfeeding, it gradually disappears. There is no need to take medicine, and there is no fruit that can be applied to the stomach for massage. We have all the herbs here. No, even if some herbs are available, they don't have such powerful effects."

Shen Zhinan said sadly, if only they had so many powerful herbs.

That would appease many mothers whose bodies have changed due to childbirth. If there was a medicine that could quickly heal wounds, so many people wouldn't have to bear the pain.

It's a pity that they don't have it there, only here.

"Then what do you do when females are injured? Females don't have the ability to heal themselves."

Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan said: "We have other medicines there, but the effects are not that good."

The medical level of later generations has improved, and there are many instruments, but to be honest, those inventions are not as good as these miracle medicines.

Kurosawa touched his chin, "Nannan, I'm very curious about you. It would be great if we could go and have a look."

"Go and have a look?" Shen Zhinan raised his eyebrows, "If I go back, then this I will never come back in my life."

Kurosawa was stunned and asked, "Is it like Senior Maijie's female?"

Chen Yin.

I haven't heard from this person for a long time. I occasionally see Maijie. He will still sit somewhere quietly, as if waiting for his lover. Even if he knows that his lover will never come back, he will always be there. wait.

If Shen Zhinan disappears one day, will he be like Chen Yin?

Shen Zhinan looked at Kurosawa's nervous expression and did not lie to him, "Yes, if I go back, then I will be like Chen Yin and will never come back again. It's not that I won't come back, but that I can't come back." Coming."

"..."

Kurosawa looked at him and was speechless for a moment.

Shen Zhinan looked at him and said slowly: "Kuroze, I come from a place far, far away, so far away that you can't go no matter how fast you run. It's so far away that it's magical for me to know you. So our place is completely different from yours. If one day I go back, it means that I will never be able to come back to the Bear Clan."

Although he couldn't introduce modern society to Kurosawa in detail because he had never seen it, he said. He is also very unfamiliar, but you can still talk to him about certain things.

Kurosawa rolled his Adam's apple hard and asked, "Nan Nan, will you leave me and the baby?"

Shen Zhinan looked at him without saying a word.

"Nan Nan, is that possible?" Kurosawa asked again, eager to know if he would be like Chen Yin, who suddenly disappeared one day and never appeared again.

He couldn't believe the life without Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan looked at his wet eyes and felt as if he was about to cry when he heard his voice.

He sighed, took a step forward, hugged him, and comforted him: "No, I will never leave you and the baby, believe me."

Heize suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, held Shen Zhinan tightly, and whispered Said: "Nan Nan, don't leave us, don't disappear, I can't live without you."

"Okay, I promise you, I won't leave you."

In modern society, he has no one to care about, and no one cares about anything. There was no one who cared about him, and he was always lonely.

When he was not used to it at first, he thought about going back. After all, it was a place he was familiar with.

But after falling in love with Kurosawa, there were people here who he cared about, and people who cared about him. Now they have a child, and they care about so much and care about so much. How could he leave?

From then on, this was his only home.

The twenty-first century is already past for him.

...

After so long, Lin Mo came again with her husband and daughter.

Lin Mo looked more energetic. Sweetheart was now over two years old. She could run and talk. She had two cute ponytails and big round eyes, making her look more and more like Lin Mo.

She was not afraid of strangers at all. When Shen Zhinan hugged her, she naturally put her arms around his neck and called Dr. Shen.

"Call me Uncle, Dr. Shen."

Lin Mo said with a smile, "Because I kept saying I came to see you at home, and she remembered Dr. Shen after hearing it too many times."

Shen Zhinan nodded on her sweet little fair face, Putting her on the ground, she curiously played with Guoguo and Tangtang for a while, then went over to play with Pingping. She was not afraid at all, and when she caught Pingping, she stroked his hair vigorously.

"She's not afraid at all."

Shen Zhinan said in surprise.

Lin Mo smiled and said: "There are lions playing with her every day in the clan. We are used to it. How can we be afraid?"

Also, the children here have seen orcs since they were young. They are used to it, so naturally they will not be afraid.

The two of them had just sat down and chatted for a while. Lin Mo thought of something, patted his head and said, "We have all forgotten about business. Po Ren and Zhe Lang are here too. Hurry up. Let's go out and meet them." , after the meeting, they can return to the Lion Clan before dark."

"Okay."

Shen Zhinan called Kurosawa up, and they set off with their children.

When I met a tribesman and asked where I was going, I said I was taking a few children out for a walk. I hadn't been out for so long since I was born.

Kurosawa held Pingping and Guoguo, Shen Zhinan held Tangtang, Jesse held Tianxin, and Lin Mo was empty-handed.

Walking outside the Bear Clan, Shen Zhinan hugged Guoguo again, one in each hand. Kurosawa held Pingping in his left hand, and directly picked up Shen Zhinan with his right hand. Suddenly, the weight of an adult and two children was pressing down on them. on his arm.

"Is it heavy?" Shen Zhinan asked.

"It's not heavy."

Kurosawa turned into a beast, tall and mighty, with thick arms, more than enough to pick them up.

Jesse'er also put Lin Mo and Tianxin on his back, and then ran quickly, leading the way.

Shen Zhinan watched Lin Mo holding Sweetheart and riding on Jesse's lion-like back, and he remembered the first time he rode a lion. It was so novel.

It looks very impressive. I used to ride horses and bulls, but now I'm riding a lion. How awesome is it?

But his family is also very powerful. A big black bear is tall and strong. It can run very fast even if it holds hundreds of kilograms in one hand. It can run faster than a car.

Thinking that it would be inconvenient for Kurosawa and Shen Zhinan to go too far with their children, Po Ren and Zhe Lang covered up the smell and waited at the foot of a mountain not far from the Bear Clan.

After running for about twenty minutes, they saw Po Ren and Zhe Lang standing there waiting for them.

They haven't seen each other since Shen Zhinan became pregnant. When he saw Kurosawa again, Poren was very excited and rushed over and hugged Kurosawa.

Both Poren and Zhelang have grown a lot taller, and now they are completely grown-up. However, this Lang is taller than Poren, who is a little over 1.8 meters, and a little taller than Shen Zhinan, who is estimated to be 1.87 to 1.87 meters. At 1.89 meters, Zilang is a little shorter than Kurosawa, a little over 1.9 meters.

He is really tall and strong, he is indeed a male of the bear clan.

Kurosawa happily introduced his children to Poren. Poren looked at his nephews and did not dare to approach them for fear of scaring them.

Ping Ping was brave and got up to him first. They were probably from the bear clan. There was that familiar smell and they were uncles, so Ping Ping was not afraid of him.

Poren tried to pick up Pingping, but when he saw that she was not struggling, he immediately looked at Zhelang behind him excitedly. Zhelang touched his head and teased Pingping again.

Shen Zhinan said to Guoguo and Tangtang, "Don't be afraid. This is uncle, daddy's family. Come and play with uncle."

With Shen Zhinan's encouragement, Guoguo and Tangtang walked over and the three of them walked over. Children surrounded Poren, and he was so excited that he didn't know what to say.

"Them, what are their names?"

"This is the eldest, Ping Ping, Shen Kaiji, this is the second, Guo Guo, Shen Kaiyu, and this is the youngest, Tangtang, Shen Xingruo."

Kurosawa said The child's name was introduced to the poor man.

Po Ren nodded and smiled brightly, "That sounds nice. This one looks like my sister-in-law. This one looks like you and my sister-in-law. Ping Ping looks like you."

Shen Zhinan was confused. Can the little black bear look like Kurosawa?

Poren and the other children quickly got to know each other and started playing with each other. Sweetheart also got close to them.

Shen Zhinan and Lin Mo found a clean place to sit down. Jesse'er and Heize were responsible for watching their children play with Po Ren. Zhe Lang watched his eldest child while the two of them sat and chatted.

"Doctor Shen, now that the child is a little older, you can go to the Lion Clan to play more often in the future."

Lin Mo said.

"Well, we will often take the children to see Poren."

Before, it was not suitable for the children when they were young, but now that the children are older, they can go to see them at any time.

"Doctor Shen, aren't you going back?" Lin Mo remembered that Shen Zhinan said that the place he would go back to was in the Bear Clan.

Shen Zhinan looked in the direction of Heize and the children, then looked away and looked at Lin Mo. He smiled and said, "Do you think I will go back now?"

Lin Mo looked at the three children and then at Hei Mo. Ze also laughed, "No."

Shen Zhinan nodded. He felt funny when he saw Tianxin entangled with Pingping, lying on him and plucking his hair hard. He felt in his heart that maybe his childhood sweethearts, he and Lin Mo could really get along. Become in-laws.

"Doctor Shen, I have decided to have a second child."

Lin Mo said suddenly.

Shen Zhinan was startled, then smiled and said: "I hope you will realize your injustice soon and have a baby as cute as Sweetheart."

Lin Mo nodded, looked in the direction of Jesse and Sweetheart, and suddenly laughed happily.