Chapter 63 Changes

After Kurosawa knew Poren was here, he was not in a hurry to go back, but stayed with Shen Zhinan.

After dinner in the evening, Shen Zhinan took Heize to find Lin Mo again.

When they arrived, Lin Mo and Jesse had just been having dinner in the yard. They lit a fire and sat around to grill and eat the baked goods.

Lin Mo sat far away. In the small bamboo basin in front of him was the tender meat that Jesse had cut for him. Jesse was sitting in front of the fire and was responsible for roasting it, holding a large piece of meat in his hand and chewing it.

But even with such a rough look, he still looks good-looking, because the beauty of his face is there, and it is destined that he will not be ugly no matter how rough he is.

Jesse's family is a white lion, so their humanoid hair is silver-white, a small number of hybrids are golden brown, and those who are hybrids with foreign races are black or yellow.

There are very few people with pure silver-white hair like Jesse, and there are even fewer people who can control their long silver-white hair as perfectly as he does.

No matter how good-looking he is, it can't erase the fact that he did something dirty. Shen Zhinan will not have a good impression of him.

Lin Mo spotted them first, and when he saw Shen Zhinan, he immediately waved, "Doctor Shen, you are here."

Shen Zhinan nodded and led Heize over. The two sat down on the small woven bamboo stool next to them and said: "You have a baby in your belly now. It's not good to eat something so greasy. Let me cook you some soup tomorrow."

Lin Mo blinked and asked in surprise, "Doctor Shen, aren't you leaving?"

"You must be going back to Xiong. I'm from the tribe, but I want to stay with Kurosawa for a few days. I'll keep you company these days and cook you some chicken soup tomorrow. Or do you want to drink fish soup?"

Lin Mo was immediately overjoyed, "It's okay, I like chicken soup? I also like fish soup, thank you Dr. Shen! "

Although he was born in a rural area and has helped with farm work and housework since he was a child, cooking is still a matter of talent. He often cooks, but every time he cooks something that is beyond human capabilities. Gradually, he stopped cooking, as it was a waste of ingredients, so he ate out every day at work, stayed up late, and worked overtime, which caused physical problems.

Shen Zhinan nodded with a smile and said, "Then I will make chicken soup for you at noon and fish soup at night. There is a river near the Lion Clan. We will catch fish tomorrow afternoon."

Lin Mo's eyes suddenly filled with anticipation after hearing this . .

Catching fish...

I remember when I was a kid in the countryside, I would dig out bird eggs with my friends and go down to the river to catch fish.

"The chicken soup cooked by Nan Nan is very delicious. When I came here, I found that there were crispy fruits not far from the Lion Clan. I went to pick some and asked Nan Nan to cook them for you."

Kurosawa also said at this time, looking at Lin Mo's belly. He paused for a second, then looked at Shen Zhinan, thinking that it would be great if they also had a little cub.

Lin Mo blinked and praised Heize, "You are very good-looking, and you match Doctor Shen very well."

Jesse, who was roasting meat in silence, tightened the wooden stick in his hand and was silent for a few seconds before slowly loosening it . He shook hands and continued to barbecue without a care in the world.

Shen Zhinan glanced at him and said nothing.

But it was just because Lin Mo praised other males that he felt jealous. He should be given a taste of this, so that he could understand the importance of liking each other. Coercion is not sweet, and forced love will not last long.

"I think Nan Nan is more beautiful."

Kurosawa looked deeply at Shen Zhinan's rosy face, his dark eyes as bright as stars.

Whenever he was looked at by these deep eyes, Shen Zhinan felt that his cheeks would heat up uncontrollably and his heartbeat would tremble violently.

So affectionate, such a look.

"Nan Nan is the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

Kurosawa continued his confession in a nonchalant manner.

Shen Zhinan helplessly held his forehead, thinking that he could just say these disgusting things when the two of them were flirting, and now there are still people here.

"Nannan, why are you blushing?" Kurosawa curled his lips and smiled evilly. He was very mean-spirited and asked knowingly.

Shen Zhinan rolled her eyes at him, and I pinched his arm to remind him that it was almost done.

Kurosawa also knew enough to stop the fun and nodded with a smile.

Lin Mo watched the interaction between the two and then laughed. He felt that all the suppressed emotions were released today. He had not been so happy for a long time.

"Yes, Dr. Shen is very good-looking. In the hospital before, I heard many young nurses say that he is good-looking and they like Dr. Shen."

But they didn't dare to get close.

Lin Mo used to think that Shen Zhinan had a cold temperament. It was not until Shen Zhinan comforted him when he was crying in the bathroom that he realized that Shen Zhinan was actually a kind-hearted person who was cold on the outside and warm on the inside.

However, it still shocked him that Shen Zhinan could become as talkative and enthusiastic as he is now.

In his impression, Shen Zhinan is very kind and warm, but he definitely doesn't talk that much, and he won't chat and joke with anyone. He is taciturn and always has a cold and unapproachable surface aura. Everyone You can't help but become quiet when you see him, let alone flirting with each other in such a loving atmosphere.

Kurosawa's current state is completely different from before.

Lin Mo liked him better and felt that Shen Zhinan was truly alive and energetic.

Sure enough, the power of love is great... Lin Mo put his chin in his hand and looked at the two of them, with a fleeting look of envy in his eyes.

Although he didn't know what a hospital and a nurse were, when Kurosawa heard that many people liked Shen Zhinan, he recognized it very much and said with a smile: "It's true that when Nan Nan first came to the Bear Clan, many males said he was good-looking. "

It's great that such a beautiful female is now his mate.

Kurosawa thought happily, as if his heart was soaked in a honey pot.

Shen Zhinan couldn't hold it in anymore, "You guys are really enough, and you are addicted to complimenting him."

Although there were countless people praising him for his good looks since he was a child, he was used to it, but now his friends and boyfriends all come to praise him, why? It's funny even thinking about it.

"You are just good-looking."

Lin Mo said, before even getting the water. "Mr. Kurosawa is also good-looking. He is so tall and strong, with a straight nose and big eyes. Such a man is the ideal type for many people."

" With a "pop" sound, Lin Mo paused and looked towards the fire.

Shen Zhinan and Kurosawa also looked over, and saw Jesse breaking the firewood in his hand with an expressionless face, although it was thrown into the fire and burned more vigorously.

Although there was no expression on his face, several people could feel his anger.

Lin Mo swallowed nervously and was quiet for a while. When he saw that Jesse didn't respond, he felt relieved.

Shen Zhinan's eyes flickered, his lips curled up into a smile, and he suddenly began to praise Kurosawa, "Yes, I think Kurosawa is really good. He is so kind to me, and he hugs me gently to sleep every night. When I wake up in the morning, he has already prepared food. He will give me the most delicious parts every time. He will agree to whatever I want to do. He will accompany me for a walk and take me to play. Once I don't When I am happy, he will notice it carefully and considerately, then ask me what's wrong, comfort me and comfort me. He will never make me cry or make me sad, nor will he irritate me or make me angry. He is a wonderful man."

Kurosawa said . He was stunned for a while, although he was usually like this, but Shen Zhinan praised him all the time, which made him feel flattered for a moment.

Shen Zhinan looked happy, "Not only is Kurosawa handsome, but he is also so kind to me. I really like him, and he also likes me. We like each other."

Kurosawa's face turned red after being praised . , his heart was burning. If he were not at someone else's house now, he would have picked up Shen Zhinan excitedly and carried her to the bed.

He stared at Shen Zhinan with fiery eyes, his eyes were like those of a wolf and a tiger.

Shen Zhinan was actually a little ashamed, but thinking of his purpose, he suppressed his embarrassment, reached out and pinched Kurosawa Junyi's cheek, and said slowly: "Kurosawa will never force me, let alone He does things I don't like regardless of my wishes. He has always respected me, and every time he comes back from hunting, he will bring me a bouquet of flowers."

Lin Mo looked at Shen Zhinan and Hei Ze's faces absentmindedly . The shy smiles on their faces were infected by the happiness and sweetness on their faces, and they couldn't help but feel envious in their hearts. At the same time, they began to fantasize about love.

But love... will he really have it?

Now like this, there is no love left for him.

...

Shen Zhinan and Kurosawa stayed at Jesse's house for a long time, chatting with Lin Mo, talking about their bear clan, their daily lives, and modern society. Hearing strange things made Kurosawa full of curiosity. and doubts, thinking that it would be great if one day I could accompany Shen Zhinan back to her parents' home.

Jesse didn't speak during the whole process, but he didn't enter the room either. He kept sitting next to Lin Mo and didn't move away, holding his hand possessively.

Lin Mo didn't dare to break away and tried to ignore his presence.

Fortunately, he didn't say anything or take any other actions, which made Lin Mo feel at ease a lot.

With Dr. Shen here, this person shouldn't do anything to him...

Around eleven o'clock in the evening, Shen Zhinan and Kurosawa got up and left.

After sending Shen Zhinan and Hei Ze away, Lin Mo's smile suddenly disappeared. He did not look at Jesse and entered the room tiredly.

It was already very late, and he would feel very tired during pregnancy, so he washed his face and climbed into bed to prepare for rest.

As soon as he lay down, there was a steady sound of footsteps. Lin Mo's eyelashes trembled, and the next second he was hugged from behind.

His broad and strong chest was pressed tightly against Lin Mo's back, and the man's breath was warm and numb against his ears.

Lin Mo was stiff all over. Just when he thought he was going to encounter another love affair tonight, Jesse just bit him on the neck, and then hugged him quietly and fell asleep.

His eyes widened in shock. This person... didn't actually touch him?

You must know that before, this person was like taking drugs, and he had to be teased every night before he could sleep.

The frequency was not so high before. The clan doctor said that his body constitution was different from that of the lion clan females. In order to facilitate childbirth, he asked him to have sex with Lin Mo frequently and help him develop.

Suddenly his eyes were covered with warm palms, and the man's deep voice said in his ear, "Aren't you sleepy? If you're not sleepy, just have some..."

"Sleepy!" Lin Mo knew what his next words were and immediately closed his eyes. If your eyes are damaged, if you don't sleep, you will definitely be made to cry again.

He felt very embarrassed and uncomfortable. What kind of man was he when he was done like that by a man?