Chapter 57 Lion Clan

When he saw several venomous snakes as thick as thighs approaching him with their tongues spitting, Shen Zhinan's scalp became numb and his whole body became stiff.

He tried to get up and run away, but the injury on his leg made it difficult for him to stand up. He could only sit on the ground and watch the big snakes snake towards him.

Disgusting......

The closer Shen Zhinan got, the more disgusting he became, and he seemed to smell an indescribable stench.

A big snake's tongue stood in front of him, and its green eyes stared straight at him. Nobuko spit out quickly, and raised its tail to wrap him up.

Shen Zhinan had goosebumps all over his body. He picked up the wood chips on the ground and stabbed them hard.

The big snake was stabbed in the tail and waved in anger, sending Shen Zhinan flying away in the next second.

Shen Zhinan felt like he was hit hard on the chest and fell to the ground unable to get up.

He always held the sharp piece of wood in his hand. If those things came close to him again, he would stab the aorta in his neck without hesitation.

The big snake seemed to be irritated by Shen Zhinan, and suddenly and quickly hit him with its tongue.

Shen Zhinan subconsciously closed his eyes, and the wood chip in his hand turned in a different direction, and it was about to hit him in the next second.

However, there was no pain as expected, and there was a sharp bang in his ears.

Shen Zhinan opened his eyes blankly and saw a big black bear grabbing a huge venomous snake and throwing it to the ground.

The big snake turned around and tried to bite the black bear, but the black bear scratched its head with one palm and its brains flowed all over the floor.

Shen Zhinan retched.

This scene is like when he and Kurosawa met for the first time, Kurosawa rescued him and tore up several big tigers with his hands.

At first he really thought this was Kurosawa, but after taking a closer look, he knew it was not Kurosawa. This black bear was not as tall as Kurosawa, nor as strong as him. Although it was strong and fast, he could recognize it. from.

Seeing their companions being torn apart, the remaining three big snakes became restless and scattered around the black bear.

Black bears are fast, powerful, and capable of biting, but venomous snakes are poisonous. If they are bitten, black bears may not be able to beat them.

Unless you are bitten, you can kill them quickly.

The black bear was not afraid. He hammered his chest a few times, raised his head and howled. There were rustling in the forest, and soon several lions rushed towards him and appeared in front of Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan's eyes widened in horror, the lion... After seeing tigers, black bears, venomous snakes, he saw a new one, a lion.

Such a big lion, at least twice as big as what he had seen before in the zoo. Is this really a lion?

In this world, all animals seem to be much larger than real time.

Shen Zhinan stared blankly at the majestic lions, watching them and the black bear get rid of the three venomous snakes neatly.

The poisonous snake thought that it would be easy to attack one black bear, but unexpectedly the other party had five big lions to help him, and he could easily kill them instantly.

After killing the poisonous snake, the broken snake body fell to the ground. The ground was covered with mucus-green liquid. Shen Zhinan turned around and retched, but nothing came out. The smell of blood and stench at the tip of his nose was too unpleasant. .

The black bear returned to human form, and Shen Zhinan saw a familiar person.

Breaking waves.

...

Shen Zhinan's legs couldn't walk, so he was put on the back of a lion and led back like a horse.

"Are you in the Lion Clan now?" Shen Zhinan asked.

Zhe Lang nodded.

Shen Zhinan asked again, "How is Poren? Kurosawa is very worried about him." A gentle smile appeared on Zhe Lang's face

, "He is very good. He is staying well in the lion clan now. I will go hunting with him."

Shen Zhinan asked some more questions, such as why they were in the Lion Clan.

Why did you save him? Aren't you afraid that he would tell the Bear Clan leader where they were when he returned?

Zhelang said that after he and Poren ran out, they wandered outside for a few days, and then they met two females from the lion clan who were forcibly brought back to the clan by the tiger clan. They rescued them and escorted them back. The lion clan thanked them. , and later they joined the Lion Clan.

Wandering is too dangerous, and he doesn't want to keep wandering with Po Ren.

As for saving him, I was worried at first, but after recognizing him and knowing that he was Brother Poren's female, I had to save him.

Shen Zhinan smiled and said, "Thank you for saving me. I won't tell them."

Zhe Lang nodded.

They took Shen Zhinan back to the Lion Clan. The Bear Clan was too far away, and they planned to send Shen Zhinan back after he recovered from his injuries in two days.

Shen Zhinan was originally afraid that Kurosawa would worry about him, but thinking that someone else had saved him, he agreed. In addition, he also wanted to see how Poren was doing, so that he could tell Kurosawa about the situation when he went back, so that he could rest assured in the future.

Kurosawa has been worried about Poren.

The lion tribe's territory is also very large, but it is mostly forested and does not have as wide a view as the bear tribe's.

Walking all the way in, Shen Zhinan saw male and female children and several lions.

Shen Zhinan was sent directly back to where Po Ren and Zhe Lang lived.

The lion clan's house is not a log cabin. Their house is made of straw and is also very high, so it does not appear dark inside.

As soon as he entered, Shen Zhinan saw Po Ren mending the animal skin.

Po Ren was even more shocked when he saw Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan smiled at him and took the initiative to explain the reason why he appeared here.

Po Ren nodded, still in shock. Zhe Lang told him that Shen Zhinan's knee was injured. He looked at it and quickly got up to get the medicine.

It was an herbal medicine that Shen Zhinan was familiar with, and it really made her feel better after applying it.

After sitting down, Poren hesitated for a long time before asking Kurosawa and his family how they were doing now.

Shen Zhinan said everything was fine, "Kurosawa is very worried about you. He has been worried that you won't be able to find a place to live. He is worried that you will be in danger if you wander outside. Now that he knows that you are safe in the Lion Clan, he will definitely feel relieved."

Po Ren nodded, bit his lip and said, "Father..."

Shen Zhinan stopped talking. Po Ren must have known the clan leader's temper, so it was useless for him to lie to comfort Po Ren.

He said: "Stop thinking about the Bear Clan. You and Zhe Lang are fine here now. Just stay here with peace of mind. As long as Kurosawa knows that you are fine, it will be fine. He is really worried about you and your mother."

Po . Ren nodded, his eyes red.

Running out was a last resort. If he didn't come out, he and Zhe Lang would be forcibly separated or punished.

There was still a glimmer of hope when I ran out, but unfortunately, the incident happened suddenly and I didn't even have a proper farewell to my brother and mother.

Now that Shen Zhinan appeared here, it was a comfort to him to be able to convey the message back.

At dinner time in the evening, the three of them grilled meat together by the fire.

After applying the herbal medicine to Shen Zhinan's foot, she really recovered very quickly. There was no pain anymore and she could walk on her own. However, she still couldn't exert too much force on the injured leg.

"I'll go back tomorrow, otherwise Kurosawa will be worried."

Shen Zhinan said sadly, maybe Kurosawa will be worried to death tonight.

But there was no way. The place where Zilang rescued him was too far away from the Bear Clan. He had to come back to the Lion Clan first, so he couldn't be escorted back to the Bear Clan all at once.

Poren nodded and said yes, knowing that Kurosawa would be worried, and also wanted Shen Zhinan to go back quickly and tell Kurosawa that they were safe.

Shen Zhinan ate Zhelang's roasted meat and looked at the harmony between the two people opposite him. He thought that gender was really not that important, and loving each other was the most important thing.

Sleeping on a bed without Kurosawa at night, Shen Zhinan found that he couldn't sleep.

I was used to sleeping with him in his arms, but now I felt a little empty when I was alone.

Shen Zhinan turned over and lay on his side, holding the animal skin in his arms, thinking it was Kurosawa.

I tossed and turned until late at night before falling asleep. When I woke up again, it was already bright.

Shen Zhinan stood up, took apart the herbs on his leg, and found that the wound had healed somewhat - the efficacy of this herb was really comparable to that of a miracle medicine.

The injury that was so serious yesterday is not so painful today.

He got out of bed and walked out, only to find Po Ren in the room. Po Ren called him over to eat some fruit.

Shen Zhinan sat down, took a piece of fruit, and asked when he could go back. He really had to go back right away, otherwise the stupid bear would die of anxiety.

Po Ren said, "Zhe Lang goes to find someone to take you back with him. We'll be back in a moment."

Shen Zhinan nodded.

It's a long way from the Lion Clan to the Bear Clan, so we need a few more people to accompany him. Otherwise, if Zhe Lang is to send him back alone, even if it's a male, he may encounter people from other tribes who will rob him.

After filling their stomachs, Shen Zhinan and Po Ren chatted for a while, and then saw Zhe Lang coming back, bringing with him three males from the lion clan, one of whom Shen Zhinan had seen and the ones who rescued him yesterday. one of them.

Shen Zhinan thanked several people.

Poren pulled him and said a few words, asking him to help deliver the message to Kurosawa, and then confessed to him.

Zhe Lang took several males to send Shen Zhinan out, but he was still placed on the back of a male-turned-lion, which made him feel quite embarrassed. He felt that he was sitting on someone else's back and being carried around, how embarrassing it was.

But his feet haven't fully recovered yet, so he can't walk fast or very far, so he can only do this.

After walking out of Poren and Zhelang's straw hut and heading outside the Lion Clan, Shen Zhinan passed by a small open space and saw a person sitting under a tree.

Shen Zhinan didn't care at first, but when the man turned his head, he suddenly froze.

The man also saw him, and the man's expression was equally shocked.

Shen Zhinan said: "Stop!"

The man also got up and ran over.

As he approached, Shen Zhinan confirmed that he was someone he knew.

"Doctor Shen!"

"Lin Mo?"

The two said in unison, each calling out the other's name.

The two of them suddenly paused, their faces full of disbelief.

Shen Zhinan quickly slid off the lion's back, and Lin Mo immediately grabbed his hand.

"Doctor Shen, it's really you!"

Shen Zhinan was also confused. He didn't expect that he would meet someone familiar here.

He was even more shocked when he looked at Linkou's protruding belly.

"You..."

"Let's find a place to talk, Doctor Shen, I have a lot to say, I have a lot to say!" Lin Mo said with a broken expression.

Shen Zhinan's belly had attracted all his attention, and he said to Zhelang, "Let's go and have a conversation first, please."

Zhelang didn't understand how he got to know the group leader's female, so he nodded.

Shen Zhinan followed Lin Mo to the nearby woods. As soon as he entered, Lin Mo couldn't hold back his emotions and burst into tears.