Chapter 19 Embarrassed

Kurosawa lowered his head, and his lips touched Shen Zhinan's soft black lips, "Nannan..."

This sound directly made Shen Zhinan wake up, and pushed Kurosawa away with his backhand, He jumped ashore in twos and twos, put on clean animal skins randomly, and ran away with bare feet.

Kurosawa had a look of astonishment on his face. After he realized what was happening, he didn't chase after him. He looked down at his brother who had regained consciousness.

He didn't do it on purpose, he was out of control.

Did he... scare Nannan?

...

On the other side, Shen Zhinan ran straight back home along the way he came.

Oh my God!

Heaven and earth! !

Shen Zhinan was so anxious that he scratched his head and roared silently. He was so embarrassed and speechless. Why did this happen? Why should he, a straight man, encounter this kind of thing! !

Although they are all men, and although no one suffers any loss, when encountering this kind of thing, Shen Zhinan, a straight man who has been single for more than 20 years, can't help but feel embarrassed about it.

He just wanted to take a good bath, why did he have to find a crack in the ground to crawl into?

Shen Zhinan was so embarrassed that his whole body felt like it was crawling with bugs and ants. The torment made him feel uncomfortable all over and his ears burned badly.

Are there any amnesia pills in the world? Give him one to make him forget what happened just now.

Kurosawa came back after washing the clothes Shen Zhinan left by the river.

When I got home, I saw Shen Zhinan lying on the stone table with a look of despair.

Kurosawa knew that what happened before was his fault, so he wanted to apologize.

Walking up to Shen Zhinan, Kurosawa spoke very sincerely, "Nannan, what happened just now was my fault. I shouldn't have faced you..."

"Stop!!" Shen Zhinan jumped up and raised his hands. He gestured with a big X to prevent him from saying something surprising, so he spoke first, "I know, I know everything, let's just leave it like this, we have all forgotten about it!"

Kurosawa looked at him blankly, Doubt the authenticity of his words.

Shen Zhinan had a headache. He had thought about it carefully just now. As a man, he could understand besides finding this embarrassing. After all, men sometimes couldn't control themselves, and in Kurosawa's eyes, he was still Female, so it is inevitable...

This is something he didn't think carefully about. He has to stop bathing with Kurosawa in the future. After all, he regards Kurosawa as a person of the same sex, but Kurosawa doesn't think so.

Since this matter is too embarrassing, it is best for everyone to stop mentioning it and simply forget about it.

Shen Zhinanzhong took a deep breath and said, "I'm serious. I don't blame you for what happened just now, so don't say anything about it in the future. Let's just pretend it didn't happen."

"But... ...I want to explain it to you,"

Kurosawa said, "When David and Rabe came just now, I didn't hug you on purpose. If they saw it and spread the word, everyone would think that we had... Already..."

Kurosawa coughed slightly. Seeing Shen Zhinan's speechless expression, he knew that he understood what he wanted to express, so he continued: "So you can't let them see you, otherwise Nannan, you will just She can be my female."

Although Kurosawa really wanted Shen Zhinan to partner with him, he didn't want to use this method. He didn't want to spread bad rumors about Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan nodded, so that's it.

Kurosawa was worried that others would think what the two of them were doing there at night. He was of the opposite sex to Kurosawa in this era. If he was misunderstood, he might not be able to get married. That's what he meant.

After both of them kept silent about what happened in the river before, the atmosphere became less awkward.

Perhaps because they were both men, Shen Zhinan was just embarrassed for a while and didn't take it to heart.

They didn't go to the bonfire party tonight, so the two of them climbed into bed early to rest. Shen Zhinan leaned in as much as possible and slept directly against the wall.

I thought it was impossible to fall asleep so early, but after closing my eyes and brewing for about half an hour, Shen Zhinan fell asleep.

I followed him to pick wild fruits during the day, walked so much, and was frightened and surprised by what happened to Maijie. I was really tired and fell asleep quickly.

Kurosawa looked at Shen Zhinan's back, recalling the fair and slender body in the river in his mind. Almost for an instant, he couldn't control himself.

Nannan fell asleep, is it okay?

Kurosawa quietly held it by himself, looking at Shen Zhinan's back, and started to get enough food and clothing by himself.

"Nannan..." He couldn't help shouting the name. Kurosawa took a big breath and closed his eyes heavily.

His foot quietly stretched out and touched Shen Zhinan's calf, giving him another great stimulation.

Not daring to touch too much anymore, Kurosawa just maintained the simple contact of calf to calf and continued the action.

"Nan Nan——" The voice became more urgent, and Kurosawa's hands moved faster.

Kurosawa didn't have a favorite female before, so he never thought about it. So when he was rarely excited, he would finish it off by himself. Now that he had a favorite female, she was sleeping next to him. He was very excited. It took nearly an hour to calm down.

Wiping off the things on his hands, Kurosawa closed his eyes in contentment.

Shen Zhinan didn't know how long he had slept when he was woken up by a slight sound.

When he opened his eyes, the room was dark, and it was obviously not bright yet, so he closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

As a result, after I closed my eyes for a while, the sound came intermittently again.

Shen Zhinan: "?"

He opened his eyes again, turned over, and Kurosawa spoke, "Nannan, you're awake too."

"What's the noise? It's so noisy?" Shen Zhinan stared in confusion. asked.

"It's Cheri and Patsy,"

Kurosawa said.

"Huh? Are they here?" Shen Zhinan regained consciousness.

"No, they are at their own home."

Shen Zhinan was about to ask what he was doing at his own home, but there was always a sound, when a sudden "Ah~" made him stunned on the spot.

This, this, this, this... isn't that the sound? ?

Shen Zhinan suddenly woke up. He was very sure that it was that voice. It was charming and unbearable, and urgent, as if he tried his best to hold back, but failed, and then came out.

Isn't this--

Although Shen Zhinan has never had a girlfriend, when he was in college, his roommates liked to watch some enlightenment movies together, and they also liked to play them outside. He had seen them, so this kind of voice was very familiar to him.

Before Shen Zhinan could say anything, suddenly there was a slight movement again.

"..."

He sat up and gently opened the bamboo strips on the window. Opposite was Chery and Patsy's home, and the path in the middle was only a meter away.

The wooden house is not soundproof to begin with, so it would be strange not to be able to hear it since it is so close.

"Qi Rui... um Qi Rui, I, I~" Passi was speechless.

"What's wrong! Well, tell me, what's wrong?" Chery gasped and asked in a low voice.

"Don't, don't, Kurosawa and Zhinan...well they will hear it -"

"No!" Qi Rui said.

Immediately afterwards, he deliberately made trouble. Patsy covered his mouth directly, but he still couldn't hold back the sound.

Shen Zhinan: "..." Shen Zhinan

: "..."

It would be strange if you don't know! !

Shen Zhinan didn't listen to the corner's quirks. He turned around and suddenly found Kurosawa lying behind him, and was startled again.

"Why don't you say anything? You scared me to death!" Shen Zhinan said with lingering fear, covering her chest.

If a person scares someone, he will scare them to death. If a bear scares someone, he will scare them to death. Doesn't this black bear know that?

"I'm sorry."

Kurosawa apologized obediently.

Shen Zhinan rolled her eyes at him, got up and got out of bed, hugged the animal skin and walked outside. Kurosawa also hugged his own animal skin and followed.

After spreading the animal skin in the living room, Shen Zhi Nangang lay down, and the big stupid bear lay down next to him.

"..."

In such a big living room, why would you sleep next to him?

It would be too disrespectful to drive people away directly, so Shen Zhinan didn't say anything.

Now late at night, he was woken up from his sleep, and he didn't have much energy. He lay down and closed his eyes.

In the darkness, Shen Zhinan was lying on his side, holding a corner of the animal skin in his hand, trying to brew sleep, when he suddenly heard another ambiguous sound.

Shen Zhinan was really speechless now. He could still hear this even when he came to the living room. Did the couple go too far? ? Even if you want to be intimate, you still have to pay attention to the volume.

He sighed, pulled the animal skin and covered his head directly.

But this kind of defense had no effect at all. He could still hear the sound of Patsy's "collapse" from time to time.

It's hard to describe how sleepy and unable to sleep feels. Shen Zhinan has a headache, and it's not easy to breathe while covered up like this.

Suddenly the animal skin was pulled down, and before he could say anything, two hands turned him over, although they covered his ears.

"?" Shen Zhinan looked up blankly.

Kurosawa stood very close to him and whispered: "Nan Nan, go to sleep. It will take a long time for the male of the bear tribe, and it may take a long time for Qi Rui."

"How do you know he will take a long time?" Shen Zhinan I asked subconsciously, but after asking, I felt it was inappropriate. It was inappropriate for two men to talk about another man's "ability" here, right?

"They often do this, and it takes a long time to stop."

Kurosawa said, "Not only Qirui, but also the males of the bear tribe are very powerful."

Shen Zhinan didn't want to continue talking about this embarrassing topic, but he was really curious. , "Are you just eavesdropping like this?"

"If they are not eavesdropping, they will do whatever they want. I will continue to sleep. I can sleep well and it will not affect me."

Shen Zhinan thought to himself, then you are really awesome. , you can also fall asleep listening to these private sounds of others.

Kurosawa did not explain because males are born with this ability. When sleeping, if there is danger approaching, they will be keenly aware of it. But if it is not dangerous to them, even if it is noisy, they can easily do it. Isolate these sounds and sleep peacefully.

"Nan Nan, go to sleep quickly. I don't have to go hunting tomorrow. I will ask my father for instructions and I will take you to the Butterfly Cave."

Kurosawa said.