Chapter 32 Making Clothes

It is raining day by day, the temperature is getting lower day by day, and the cold air is coming quietly.

Feeling the increasingly cold weather, Shen Zhinan rushed to make clothes every day.

He first cut out the animal skin according to the outline of the top, and then sewed the two sides together along the edge of the knife, thus creating a simple and complete hoodless animal skin sweatshirt.

Shen Zhinan looked at his work with great satisfaction. Although it was very rough, at least it could be seen that it was a sweater.

"Nannan, what kind of clothes are these?" Kurosawa asked curiously. Shen Zhinan gave him some knowledge before. The white one he wore before was called a shirt by them, and the ones he wore on his feet were called sneakers. Those are called black jeans, and the smaller ones inside are called underwear.

"This is a sweatshirt. This style of clothing is very popular among young people in our area. It represents youthful vitality and is also very convenient. You can put it directly on your head and wear it."

Shen Zhinan said, and put it on smoothly. Putting the sweatshirt aside, he picked up the animal skin and started cutting it. Next, he would make a sweatshirt and a coat, as well as animal skin trousers for two days. If there were a lot of scraps left, he could make them. Sort out the hairy parts and knit an animal hair scarf with catkins.

Now that we have everything, we can spend the winter safely.

It's simply not that great...

"Sweatshirt?" Kurosawa read this unfamiliar name and watched with curiosity as Shen Zhinan cut the animal skin into something he couldn't understand.

"Nannan, what is this?" He was very curious about knowledge and wanted to ask when he saw Shen Zhinan playing with something he didn't know.

"This is for making a coat. I'm going to make a coat, and then I'll use that chestnut to make the opening."

Sew the chestnut to the animal hide with batting thread, and dig out a row of holes of suitable size, which is a strip. Simple buttoned jacket.

The materials here are limited. Whatever Shen Zhinan does, he must make it in the simplest style. Whatever he can make can be worn, and he doesn't pursue anything delicate or beautiful.

After spending four days, Shen Zhinan finally made two sweaters, a jacket and two pairs of pants.

There was no elastic belt here, so he wrapped it with a few batting threads, and used a small piece of animal skin to sew the threads tightly on the head, and then a very peculiar belt came out.

If you put on those animal skin pants and tighten them with this belt, wouldn't it mean they won't fall off?

Putting down his achievements, Shen Zhinan looked outside, where it was still drizzling.

It hasn't rained heavily these days, but the light rain has been constant. Occasionally it will rain heavily at night. During the day, it has always been this kind of sticky light rain, which makes the whole sky dark and terrifying, just like the entire fortress. It's like it collapsed.

Because the light rain has not stopped, the ground has been wet, and the wooden house has regained moisture, and some wet marks can be seen inside.

"It's been raining for ten days. I don't know when it will rain."

Shen Zhinan sighed, how long has this rain been accumulating? It can rain like this.

"The rainy season is over and it won't rain anymore,"

Kurosawa said.

He was used to it because there was a spell of rain around this time of year.

Rainy season...

Is the rainy season called the rainy season when it rains for ten or twenty days? Or is the rainy season actually like a season, with one season lasting several months?

If it really takes a few months, he will really go crazy.

He couldn't find a way to go back, had no rice to eat every day, and lived a completely different life every day. If it rained for several months in a row and he had to be bored at home all the time, he would be really depressed.

"Nannan, don't worry, it's probably going to be rainy for a while longer. We have enough food and firewood stored at home, so I won't let you go hungry,"

Kurosawa promised.

Shen Zhinan thought to himself who was worried about this... But thinking about it carefully, he actually had to worry about this, after all, if he didn't have anything to eat, he would starve to death.

I heard Kurosawa say that it will rain again for about this long, which means that in more than ten days, the rainy season will be over.

Although it would be boring to stay up for more than ten days, at least Kurosawa, a big stupid bear, was there every day. He talked a lot, and being able to chat with him all the time diverted some of my attention.

"Nannan, I'll change the water for you later,"

Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan's bath water was changed every few days. Kurosawa had already remembered the frequency, and it was time to change the water this time.

Glancing at the rain outside, Shen Zhinan said, "Let's take a look first. If it doesn't stop raining, then go. If it doesn't stop, don't change it yet and just wash it for two more days."

Anyway, staying in the house every day is dirty. It's because he's used to not going anywhere, so he has to wash it every day.

Kurosawa nodded and said yes.

After dark, the already dark sky becomes even darker. Without the illumination of the moon, everything is dark when you look outside.

As soon as the rain stopped, Kurosawa took the basin and prepared to go out to fetch water for Shen Zhinan.

But because it was too dark outside and the ground was wet and slippery, Shen Zhinan stopped him and said, "Don't go. Let's change tomorrow."

Kurosawa had always followed Shen Zhinan's instructions, and now he explained When the weather changed again, he could only put down the basin and sit back by the fire again.

After dinner and warming up over the fire, Shen Zhinan took a shower and climbed into bed.

Because it has been raining, there is no time to get materials to prepare a new bed, so up to now, he and Kurosawa have been sleeping in the same bed every night.

He didn't know if he became immune after getting used to it. Even if he woke up in the morning and was held by Kurosawa in his arms, even if he saw Kurosawa's murder weapon again, he was very calm.

Just like a wife who wakes up in the morning and sees her husband having an erection, she is used to it without any disturbance.

When he woke up in the morning, Shen Zhinan once again noticed the murder weapon pressing against his lower back. He sighed, pushed Kurosawa away and stood up. It was raining outside, and as soon as he sat up, Kurosawa woke up.

Get up as usual, wash your face, brush your teeth with a grain tree, and prepare breakfast after that. I thought that the two of you would sit face to face as usual, chatting occasionally to spend the day.

Unexpectedly, when I was preparing to make lunch at noon today, I heard someone calling Kurosawa outside.

Kurosawa was stunned for a moment, and Shen Zhinan looked at the door and asked, "Is David calling you?"

"Yes."

Kurosawa nodded, put down the things in his hands, stood up and said, "Nannan, you do it first, I'll go out and take a look."

Shen Zhinan nodded.

Kurosawa didn't want the animal skin to protect him from the rain, so he just ran out like this. It was raining lightly outside, and he, a male, was not afraid of getting sick from the rain.

Shen Zhinan thought that David just happened to come to Kurosawa for something, and didn't think much about it. But after a while, Kurosawa came back with a straight face. He asked doubtfully, "What's wrong?" Why did he look like that?

"David said that there was a male in the clan who found out about Poren and Zhelang. Zhelang knocked the male unconscious and ran away with Poren. After the whole clan searched, they found that he was no longer in the clan,"

Kurosawa said with a look on his face . said severely.

Shen Zhinan was startled, thinking that the affairs of the two children had been discovered so quickly.

They are really so careless every time. The last time they kissed directly outside, they saw it. Now they actually dare to get close to each other outside and be seen by the tribe.

So, is it intentional or unintentional?

"Nannan, David said that my father is looking for me. I'll go over first. You can eat it after you prepare it. Don't wait for me."

Kurosawa stood up again and said to Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan nodded, "Okay, you go ahead."

Kurosawa stared at him for a while, then turned and walked out, still without the animal skin to protect him from the rain.

It wasn't until his back was no longer visible that Shen Zhinan withdrew his gaze and looked at the burning fire in front of him. Thinking of Zhe Lang and Po Ren, he fell into deep thought.

I don't know if the two children will be safe after running out.

Both of them look like teenagers. The outside is so dangerous and there are all kinds of beasts. Can they find a safe place to live?

Shen Zhinan was not familiar with them, so there was no reason to worry.

But because he thought that the two of them were so brave in this ancient and long time, and ran away together for the sake of love, regardless of family rules and safety, he quite admired this.

Others may not be able to understand it, but for the person involved, they may think this is very romantic and brave.

Looking at the nonstop rain outside, Shen Zhinan thought to herself, I hope they can be safe.

...

Shen Zhinan finished lunch and stayed at home for more than two hours. Kurosawa came back from outside all wet.

"How's it going? Have you found the person?" he asked proactively.

Kurosawa shook his head and was silent for a moment before speaking: "Actually, it would be better if he couldn't find it."

If he found it, his father would definitely beat Poren to death.

Not only did he violate the clan rules and stay with a male, he actually knocked out a clan member and eloped away. These actions made his father furious. If he caught them, they would be dead.

It's better not to be found. Whether they live or die outside depends on their own destiny...

Zhelang and Poren are both males and know how to avoid the search of their tribe.

After they ran not far from the tribe's territory, they didn't know how to cover up their scent, so that after they found it, they broke off the route and could only search nearby. If they couldn't find it, they all came back.

As long as Zhe Lang and Po Ren don't want to be found, they can run far away without worrying about being found.

His father also announced that Poren was no longer his son, and the two of them were no longer members of the Bear Clan.

As long as they can successfully find a safe place, they can be together openly and openly, and there is no need to be sneaky anymore, let alone worry about being punished by the clan leader.

Shen Zhinan understood what Kurosawa meant, and comforted him: "Don't worry, they will be fine. They are all males. As long as they are not attacked by other tribes, they can find a safe place to stay."

Kurosawa nodded . , I can only think like this now.

There are so many ethnic groups outside, and they all have their own territories and will not accept outsiders so easily. Therefore, if they want to find a place to live, they can only avoid other ethnic groups and find a small place to live together.

Poren had never hunted before, and he was smaller than the average male. Although he was very powerful at breaking waves and was the most outstanding among the males of the same age in the tribe, there were so many threats outside, could they really be safe?

Kurosawa was worried, but there was no other way now but to pray that they were safe.