Chapter 58: The acquaintance

Shen Zhinan first calmed his emotions, and then asked him after he calmed down: "Lin Mo, why are you here?"

"I, I..." Lin Mo cried and said no. come out.

Shen Zhinan could only stop asking and keep calming him down.

Shen Zhinan looked at Lin Mo's familiar face and felt a little dazed.

In Shen Zhinan's knowledge, Lin Mo was already a deceased person, and he did not expect to see him in this other world.

In fact, Shen Zhinan and Lin Mo were not familiar with each other. They only had a relationship between the patient and the attending doctor.

In the real world, Lin Mo died half a year ago.

He has brain cancer and cannot be saved. No matter how good Shen Zhinan's medical skills are, he cannot save him. It should be said that no doctor in the world can save him.

Late-stage brain cancer is still the most ferocious type, and the cure rate is zero.

After learning that he was hopeless, Lin Mo broke down and cried hiding in the bathroom of the hospital. He also had to comfort his parents that he was living a good life outside. It happened that Shen Zhinan met Dr. Shen, who had always been indifferent and had nothing to do with himself. I couldn't hold it back at that time and gave him a few words of comfort.

However, not long after, only half a month later, he received a thank you letter from Lin Mo. When he noticed something was wrong and called the police and emergency hotline, Lin Mo had no breathing and was lying in his rental car. The small bed in the room.

That was the first time Shen Zhinan was so uneasy when facing death.

As a doctor, he has seen countless deaths, so he has long been immune, but when he saw Lin Mo's body, he was not calm.

As far as he knew, Lin Mo came from an ordinary family. His parents managed to send him to college. He had been working very hard. In order to make money, he kept overtaxing his body. He found that his brain was uncomfortable, he often felt dizzy, and his vision was unclear. I just came to the hospital for a check-up, but by then it was already hopeless.

Lin Mo's parents only had one son, and all their love and hope were poured into him.

Unlike Shen Zhinan, Lin Mo is a person who has all the love from his parents.

But it was not him who died, but Lin Mo.

...

When Lin Mo calmed down, his eyes were already red from crying, and he answered Shen Zhinan's questions intermittently.

Shen Zhinan learned from him that Lin Mo appeared here when he woke up after committing suicide. When he almost fell into the mouth of a beast, the leader of the lion tribe appeared and saved him.

Then he was brought back.

At first he was unable to accept this world, but slowly as time passed, he reluctantly accepted it, but he would not regard himself as a member of this world.

He thought he could stay here in Anyang unharmed and survive, but the person who rescued him couldn't help it and took it by force. In the end, he became like this now.

Shen Zhinan looked at his belly absentmindedly, "Why, why would you..."

Lin Mo is a man, why, why would he?

"It's the First Love Fruit. Eating it will transform your body. I don't know why I can transform myself even though I'm from now. I'm going crazy. I'm really going crazy!" Lin Mo shouted excitedly.

The fruit of first love? !

Shen Zhinan's eyes widened, he also ate the first love fruit!

Will it transform the body?

Shen Zhinan felt cold all over. No wonder he felt a terrible stomachache at that time.

Kurosawa also said that after a man and a woman eat the First Love Fruit, it means they can find a partner. Does it actually mean they can get pregnant?

If he eats it, what will happen to him and Kurosawa? Will he?

Shen Zhinan couldn't imagine that possibility at all, he couldn't accept it!

Just because he accepts being with Kurosawa doesn't mean he accepts this kind of physical transformation.

Shen Zhinan swallowed hard, and it was his turn to grab Lin Mo's hand and ask: "Is there any medicine? Do you know there is medicine here that can be drunk to prevent children?" Is it

still too late to take it now?

Lin Mo said blankly: "Do you have it too?"

Shen Zhinan said anxiously: "I don't know if I have it, but if we did it, we should have it, right?"

He ate the First Love Fruit, and then had sex with Kurosawa Hey, there are no protective measures, right?

Lin Mo murmured: "Ordinary people can't do it. There needs to be a ceremony to have children."

"Ritual?" Shen Zhinan was stunned.

Lin Mo seemed to have thought of something, his face looked horrified, and he took a deep breath before mustering up the courage to speak in Shen Zhinan's ear.

Shen Zhinan's eyes widened and he couldn't believe what he heard.

Beast... sex? ?

Only then? ? That is, Kurosawa transformed back into his animal form and he...

Shen Zhinan felt cold just thinking about it, but when he thought that he and Kurosawa were not together, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

If that ceremony was really needed to have a child, then he didn't have to worry, they didn't have one, and they never would have one in the future.

Lin Mo asked again why Shen Zhinan was here.

Shen Zhinan also briefly told Lin Mo the reason why he came here.

Lin Mo said in surprise: "Doctor Shen, do you know how to go back?"

"Yes."

"What method, where..." Lin Mo asked Shen Zhinan ecstatically, as if grasping the last straw for a pig. .

Shen Zhinan told him what he knew about the "Star Change".

"Three years..." Lin Mo tightened his grip.

"Yes, but three years is not three years in our world, it is a very short time, so after I go back, it won't last long there."

Shen Zhinan explained.

Lin Mo's eyes suddenly lit up again, "Then after I go back, my parents don't know what happened and everything is fine?"

After committing suicide, Lin Mo regretted it and regretted not making arrangements for his parents. , how painful it must be for parents to have only one son.

Even if he only had a few months to live, he still had to arrange everything before he died.

Shen Zhinan looked at him and finally chose to tell him the truth, "Lin Mo, we traveled through time without death, so we can go back, but you, you have been cremated in real time, and it is impossible to go back."

Lin Mo He had been cremated for half a year before he traveled through time, so even if Lin Mo experienced star changes in this world, he would only face death and nothing else.

Lin Moru was struck by lightning and had to accept the reality.

"Your parents have rushed to the city to take your ashes back, so if you don't leave them in this world, you may die directly."

Shen Zhinan said.

Lin Mo looked at him desperately, all the rekindled hope disappeared completely.

He cried silently, more and more, and then his whole body collapsed and cried.

Shen Zhinan expected it and quickly comforted him, "Lin Mo, calm down, calm down first!"

Lin Mo howled crazily, like a beast on the verge of despair.

All escape routes were blocked, and he had to accept the reality and naturally collapsed.

Seeing him scratching his head crazily, Shen Zhinan was about to reach out to stop him, but suddenly his eyes blurred. When he looked over, Lin Mo was already being held in the arms of a tall man with silver-white hair.

When Lin Mo saw him, his emotions broke down even more. "I asked you not to force me, don't force me, and you also said you wouldn't force me. Why are you forcing me? Why on earth are you forcing me!"

The man hugged me tightly. He was expressionless.

Lin Mo punched his stomach hard, "I don't want it, I don't want this thing, I am a man, I am a man!"

The man held his hand and said seriously: "If you keep doing this, I will..."

"That's it, Kill me, then kill me!" Lin Mo shouted in a broken voice, "It's useless for me to be alive anyway, what's the difference between being dead!" The look he looked at the man was enough to cut him into pieces.

The man had a cold face and said nothing. He raised his hand and dropped a knife on the back of Lin Mo's neck. Lin Mo paused, and then his whole body went limp. The man caught him, picked him up and was about to leave.

Shen Zhinan hurriedly stepped forward to stop the man, "What are you..."

The man glanced at Shen Zhinan, his eyes were sharp and cold, which silenced Shen Zhinan for a moment.

He seemed to be looking at Shen Zhinan, and when he realized that he was not someone he knew, he frowned and his eyes became dangerous.

Zhe Lang quickly came over and explained Shen Zhinan's identity.

The man just nodded lightly and continued walking while holding Lin Mo in his arms.

"You can't take Lin Mo away, who are you!" Shen Zhinan thought of Lin Mo's excited look just now and already guessed the man's identity.

It's just that he couldn't believe that the leader of the Lion Clan was so young. He looked like a normal person in his early thirties, and he was quite handsome.

With silver-white hair, regular and deep facial features, and a tall and strong figure, he gives people the impression of a top fashion male model.

But no matter how handsome he was, Shen Zhinan still remembered how strongly Lin Mo rejected him just now.

We can even know from Lin Mo's attitude and words that this person forced Lin Mo.

Lin Mo was not as lucky as him, and Kurosawa always respected him.

But this man robbed Lin Mo by force and forced him to conceive a child.

It's so abominable to do this even though you know Lin Mo won't accept it!

The man was obviously impatient and was about to get angry when he suddenly realized that Shen Zhinan and Lin Mo seemed to know each other, "Do you know him?"

"We are from the same place and we knew each other before, so you can't take him with you now." Let's go."

Shen Zhinan said, "He is very afraid of you, and he doesn't seem to want to be touched by you."

The man narrowed his eyes, his eyes were cold again, and he tightened his jaw and warned: "It doesn't matter whether you are from the same ethnic group as him or not. He is now a member of the Lion Clan. If you want to take him away, you must first see if your life is strong enough."

"You..."

Shen Zhinan wanted to say something else, but Zhe Lang pulled him back, but the man didn't. After another pause, he just hugged Lin Mo and left. Just as he was about to follow him, he was pulled by Zhe Lang, "Don't follow him. The leader of the Lion

Clan has a bad temper. Anyone who offends him will have a hard time. If you want to die, you can follow him."

Although they are very united, their clan leader is different from the old clan leader of the Bear clan. This clan leader is the new clan leader who has just taken office. Although he has a bad temper, he is very capable and many clan members also obey him.

It's just that everyone knows his temper, and they try not to go to him when nothing happens. They greet him respectfully when they see him, but no one dares to refute him.

Only the foreign female he rescued was not afraid of death and challenged his bottom line again and again.