Chapter 101 Accident

Shen Zhinan held her chin, and for a moment she felt like she was back to the time when they first met, when there were no children, and the two of them had dinner together every night, then went for a walk, and then came back to take a shower and sleep.

Now that he has a child, his life is filled with children, and the rare world between two people will remind him of the past.

The smell of herbs gradually dissipates, and it is the smell of grass.

The smell is not pleasant, but it is not bitter and has a slight sweetness.

Compared with the concoction like coptis water that she drank during delivery, Shen Zhinan was not repelled at all.

After the medicine was boiled, Kurosawa poured it into a bowl and put it on the table to cool. He reached out and lifted Shen Zhinan onto his lap and sat down, resting his chin on his shoulder and rubbing his cheek affectionately against his fair and delicate cheek.

"Nan Nan, you're going to be like this for a long time."

Kurosawa touched his straight back and said distressedly, "At least you have to persist for this long time."

Shen Zhinan sat on his lap leaning against him, He whispered: "It doesn't matter."

The child is now more than six months old, which means that he will continue to be like this for another six months before it reaches one year.

Although Kurosawa liked this very much and often teased him, he still felt sorry for him in his heart.

Kurosawa touched the back of his neck with his palm, and the thick calluses made his skin itchy. Shen Zhinan said, "I'll help you peel the calluses tomorrow. It's too thick and you won't feel comfortable."

"Huh?"

Shen Zhinan said Nan sat up straight, took his hand, and tapped the light yellow callus on his hand, "That's it. If it's too thick, it will explode when you work. You work often, so you need to thin it a little, so it's safe. Wait until If it gets thicker, keep peeling it.

"What to peel it with?" Kurosawa asked.

"Use bamboo slices. Did you know that the sharp bamboo slices can cut your hands and bleed? It's just a callus. It can be processed in minutes."

Kurosawa nodded, "Okay."

The two hugged quietly, feeling each other's warmth. breath.

After the concoction was cold, Heihe gave it to Shen Zhinan to drink. Shen Zhinan teased him, "Do you want to take a sip?"

Heize took a sip without hesitation, which frightened Shen Zhinan, "You——

Kurosawa curled his lips and smiled evilly, "Don't be afraid. This is only effective for females if they drink it. It has no effect on males, just like the First Love Fruit." "

..."

Shen Zhinan scratched him angrily and angrily took the medicine. He drank the juice, pushed him away and entered the house.

Kurosawa stood up and chased after him, apologizing insincerely.

...

The moon is above the willow branches, now half a year has passed, and Kurosawa finally doesn't have to endure it anymore.

The children were all asleep and Shen Zhinan had also drank the medicine. After chasing her into the house, he half pushed and half pulled her to the next door.

Next door is their former stone bed, now turned into furniture in the guest room.

Kurosawa was furious and set Shen Zhinan on fire. He pressed his lips against his cheek, and the water shone brightly.

Once a beast that has been locked up for too long is released, it will be a turbulent scene. The beast has been suppressed for too long. Once it breaks out of the cage, it will have to be a huge shock.

Kurosawa teased Shen Zhinan, making him look blurry, and lowered his head to kiss him.

His hand quietly explored. It had been too long and it was a little narrow. He had to work hard, otherwise Shen Zhinan wouldn't be able to eat it.

His mouth was not idle either. He lowered his head to eat the child's ration. He didn't really eat, but used the moist tip of his tongue and soft lips to get close to each other.

The grapes were tasted back and forth, eaten and spit out, spit out and eaten again, and rolled around with the grapes wrapped in their mouths.

When his index finger, middle finger, and ring finger could all be circled, he took out his hand and slowly pushed it forward.

Familiar after a long absence, Shen Zhinan tightened Kurosawa's arm and hummed with squinted eyes.

His toes curled up as he felt the love from Kurosawa and couldn't calm down for a long time.

Kurosawa also took a long time to recover from the dizzy whiteness. He started with a slow tempo, and when he got better, he started playing fast-paced music.

He left all of himself to Kurosawa to deal with, and his whole figure seemed to be nestled in the clouds, light and airy.

Kurosawa's face and the dark ceiling appeared vaguely in his vision.

The window was open a small crack, and with the moonlight, they could see each other's faces clearly.

"Nannan, I love you, I love you, I love you so much..."

He didn't say I love you, it was just a reminder, a sign of deepness and seriousness, reminding him to be prepared.

"I love you, I really love you..." Kurosawa Junyi's cheeks were covered with sweat. He lowered his head, kissed Shen Zhinan, and said vaguely I love you over and over again. She said I love you so frequently that it almost broke Shen Zhinan's mind.

Why are you singing the song of "Afraid"?

Shen Zhinan didn't remember, but he knew that the rhythm of his singing was almost the same as that of the anxious middle part.

Uncontrollable high notes, almost the same lyrics, came and went from his red lips, sometimes high notes and sometimes low notes.

His eyes became increasingly hazy, and his arms were weakly hooked around Kurosawa's neck. When he lowered his head, they were entangled with him, their breaths mingling, their souls mingling.

Indescribable, trembling, like a crumbling flower beaten by a storm at night.

Sweat beads spread on the white skin, which rises and falls with Kurosawa's rhythm, like two bells that never stop shaking.

Patted on the ribs, crisp.

Blinks especially at night.

"Black, Kurosawa..."

Shen Zhinan shouted in a low voice, begging for mercy that both of them understood.

"Nannan, it's just the beginning."

Kurosawa breathed heavily, his dark eyes fixed on his eyes, his pink cheeks, and his wet red lips.

"..."

Kurosawa lowered his head and rubbed his cheek vigorously, as if swimming in a sea of ​​cotton.

Shen Zhinan raised his hands to cover his eyes, feeling like he was in a sea of ​​fire, and his breath was filled with fire.

It's just the beginning when he's numb. Do you want him to die?

...

The moon hid in the moon layer, and Shen Zhinan was carried back to their house by Kurosawa.

The child was sleeping soundly. Shen Zhinan lay down, used the last bit of consciousness to cover himself and the child with a quilt, and then fell into a deep sleep.

Kurosawa looked down at his chest and laughed at the pain.

Great satisfaction.

It's been too long, and they've all made up for it, but it's still not enough. Today is not enough. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, they have plenty of time.

Lying down and covering himself with the quilt, Kurosawa looked at Shen Zhinan's white arms under the moonlight, which were mottled and messy, with traces of him, and he closed his eyes with satisfaction.

Shen Zhinan woke up not long after sleeping. The sky outside was just turning white. He knew it was probably only after five o'clock, but he couldn't sleep anymore. The strong burning heat woke him up.

He opened his eyes with difficulty. It was really difficult to sleep late and wake up so early last night.

But he couldn't continue sleeping even if he wanted to, because the child's ration bag was about to burst.

He got up and jumped out of bed and ran out. He took the bowl and ran to the next door. He opened the window to let the light in. He saw it clearly before he was ready to start.

As soon as he touched it, the temperature of his skin was so hot that he was frightened.

Why is it so hot?

I didn't feel like this the next day after taking the medicine. I just felt plump and not so hot.

In addition to being hot, I also feel a dull pain when I write, and it feels like I am going to explode.

Looking down at that arc, he felt so full.

It's not like just filling up the ration bag, it's like it's filled to the point of bursting.

The heat was getting higher and the discomfort was getting stronger. Shen Zhinan was so frightened that he quickly ran back to the room to find Kurosawa.

When walking, I can obviously feel that the shaking is more severe than before, and it is full to the brim, and the trend seems to continue.

Patting his ribs made him even more panicked.

"Kurosawa, wake up, wake up!"

Kurosawa opened his eyes and asked nervously: "Nan Nan, what's wrong?"

Shen Zhinan covered her hands, "I don't know what's going on, it feels so hot and uncomfortable. "It's about to explode."

Hearing this, Kurosawa suddenly woke up and touched it. The temperature was obviously not normal, and the temperature was wrong. It felt completely different from when he helped you get it out before. His expression changed. Suddenly he changed, "Something's not right. Let's go and find the clan doctor!"

He had a hunch that there was something wrong with yesterday's medicine.

"That child..."

"Paxi, please come and have a look. You have to go and have a look right away!" Kurosawa put an animal skin on him, picked him up and ran out of the house, knocking on the door next door.

Qi Rui opened the door, rubbing his eyes, "What are you two doing so early?"

"Qi Rui, Nan Nan is feeling a little unwell. I have to take him to the clan doctor immediately. Can you or Patsy help me take a look? Hey guys, we'll be back soon,"

Kurosawa said eagerly.

Qi Rui woke up more than half in an instant. When he saw Shen Zhinan buried in Kurosawa's arms, he seemed to be very uncomfortable. He quickly said, "Take him quickly. I'll ask Patsy to go over and watch for you!"

"Thank you!"

After Kurosawa thanked him, he ran with Shen Zhinan in his arms and arrived at the family doctor's house as quickly as possible, knocking on the door.

The clan doctor's uncle opened the door and saw the surprised expressions on their faces, "What are you doing here so early?"

"The herbal medicine I prescribed to Nannan yesterday may be wrong. He feels very uncomfortable today after drinking it. Let's take a look at him."

Kurosawa carried Shen Zhinan into the house.

As soon as he heard that the wrong herbal medicine had been prescribed, the clan doctor immediately went to wake up his female.

The female clan doctor heard that it was a problem with the herbal medicine. After the clan doctor's uncle walked out, she immediately took off Shen Zhinan's animal skin and gave him a check.

At this moment, she didn't care about the spots on Shen Zhinan's body, and she made a serious diagnosis.

After checking, her expression also changed, "How could it be? I obviously gave the right one, how could there be too much?"

Sure enough, there were too many herbs!

If you take too much, more will be produced, which will make you feel full.

The principle is that a bag can hold ten liters when it is full. If you have to put twenty liters in it, then it will not explode.

"Then what should we do!" Seeing Shen Zhinan curled up on the bed, Kurosawa turned around anxiously.

The doctor calmed down and said, "If there is too much, you have to get rid of it. He is still producing more, so you have to get it out. Just get it all out. If you get the amount suitable for his current condition, it will not be uncomfortable."

After saying that, she went to find a clean basin to wash herself in, brought it to Kurosawa, and then went out.