Chapter 29: Loneliness

Throughout the whole process, Kurosawa didn't dare to move. He didn't even dare to take a breath. He was breathing tightly, and his heart was beating rapidly. He was afraid that Shen Zhinan would wake up at this time. I don't know how to explain it, but luckily, Shen Zhinan didn't wake up.

Kurosawa immediately breathed a sigh of relief and wiped his hands clean with the animal skin.

He pulled up his pants, gently hugged Shen Zhinan, and closed his eyes with satisfaction.

If Nan Nan knew that he had done such a thing, and it wasn't the first time, he would definitely be very angry, right?

He must not be allowed to know...

When Shen Zhinan woke up, he found that he was still in Kurosawa's arms, even closer than before.

Kurosawa wrapped his whole body in his arms. He rested on Kurosawa's arm and pressed his face against his chest. The distance was close enough to hear his heartbeat and close enough to feel his breath on his forehead. superior.

The feet were even more tightly intertwined, hugging each other and nestling in the animal skin, feeling warm and comfortable.

Shen Zhinan frowned, when did they hug each other like this?

I don't know if it's because after living here for more than ten days, people's reactions and vigilance have gradually declined. There is no work and no pressure. The brain doesn't even need to think. The whole person is in an extremely relaxed state, which leads to the fact that now at night The sleep was getting deeper and deeper.

In the past, his sleep was very light. If someone hugged him while he was asleep, he would definitely wake up instantly.

Shen Zhinan held his forehead and gently pushed Kurosawa away.

Kurosawa turned over and lay still, unconscious.

Shen Zhinan glanced sideways at him and was immediately speechless.

Kurosawa slept in the underpants he made last night. Because they were made of cattail fiber, they had no elasticity. They were made just like they were made, so they were only suitable for him to wear when he was calm. Now in the morning The erection started, probably because it was too uncomfortable, so he pulled down his pants.

I didn't take it off completely, so I pulled the front downstairs.

The cuff of his trousers was stuck under the murder weapon, which stood straight upright with its small mouth facing the ceiling.

Shen Zhinan: "..."

How many times do he need to be visually impacted by this thing before he gives up?

Shen Zhinan threw the animal skin on Kurosawa angrily and covered his exposed areas.

A certain stupid bear was still snoring loudly. Shen Zhinan became more and more angry as he listened, so he got out of bed and walked out.

Pushing open the small wooden door, the sky outside became clearer and the rain stopped temporarily, but the weather was a little colder than yesterday.

Shen Zhinan rubbed his arms and walked to the yard. After being washed away by the heavy rain, the naturally grown flower and grass wall was now swaying, and the petals fell to the ground and stuck to the wet soil.

There was a faint earthy smell floating in the air.

The raindrops on the leaves dropped from time to time and made a tinkling sound.

The air is fresher, but the cold is really cold.

Shen Zhinan was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and black trousers. After standing in the yard for a while, he shivered from the cold, so he could only quickly turn around and go back to the house.