Chapter 37 Meaningful eyes

"Okay."

Kurosawa nodded with satisfaction and said expectantly, "Nannan, let's go there together. Mir and Xinnuo are both over there. Come over and talk together."

Shen Zhinan I touched the tree hat on my head and thought that I was wearing long clothes and long trousers, so I wouldn't be able to get any sun even wearing this, so I nodded.

He is outside now as Kurosawa's partner. He must be gregarious and not lose Kurosawa's face.

With the shade of the tree hat, the sun can't reach my face as expected. Before, my face would be burned as soon as I walked out from under the big tree. Now with the shade of this hat, I feel much more comfortable.

Follow Kurosawa back to the barbecue fire. The people on their fire are today's newcomers.

Shen Zhinan deliberately sat a little further away. If he was too close, the fire would burn his face, which would be extremely uncomfortable.

too hot.

Everyone is getting married today, so there are many topics to talk about. Shen Zhinan is the only one who doesn't fit in. It's not that he doesn't want to talk, but that he can't participate in these topics at all.

The females were all nibbling wild fruits, and the males were in charge of grilling the meat. Shen Zhinan had nothing to say, so he sat on Kurosawa's right side, close to him, and used his strong body to block a lot of fire energy from the fire. Heat, he gnawed the red fruit in his hand with peace of mind.

What he ate was a fruit that was packed with water and extremely sweet. It was the fruit that gave him a terrible stomachache the first time he ate it. Kurosawa seemed to have said that this was called the first love fruit.

This was the first time he knew that there were such strange fruits in the world. It hurt like hell the first time he ate it, but he was fine after that.

Could it be that after eating it once, the pain passed and antibodies were produced in the body?

Shen Zhinan looked at the red skin and white flesh of the Chuqing fruit. He couldn't figure out what was going on, so he stuffed it into his mouth and ate it. Then he took another fruit similar to the shape of an August melon, peeled it and continued. eat.

I didn't eat anything in the morning, and now it's already afternoon, so I'm very hungry.

"Heaton and I are going to have three cubs. We will start working hard when we go back tonight."

"We are going to have four or five, the more the better. We like the cubs."

"Mir, Kurosawa, what about you? You are ready How many children do you want?"

Shen Zhinan: "..."

Strictly speaking, this topic is not an inappropriate topic, it is just a normal topic for everyone to discuss how many children they want, but Shen Zhinan is now The character he plays is a female character who can give birth to children, so he feels weird.

Kurosawa looked at Shen Zhinan with fond eyes and said with a smile: "I listen to Nannan."

Mir also said: "I also listen to Xinnuo. My female wants to give birth to a few, then we can Only a few."

Xinnuo's face turned red and he lowered his head and said, "Just two."

Milton smiled and nodded, hugged him and kissed him closely.

Everyone is accustomed to this kind of closeness between partners and doesn't think there is anything wrong with it.

If this were placed in modern times, it would be said to be a show of affection, and the atmosphere would probably be a little subtle...

Xin Nuo answered, but Shen Zhinan didn't answer yet, so everyone looked at him, and the hen Hedon asked friendly, "Zhinan, how many cubs are you going to have with Kurosawa? Kurosawa is now one of the bravest and best hunting males in the tribe, and the cubs you have will definitely become the next generation of brave males.

If The female must be just like you, white and beautiful."

Shen Zhinan noticed that everyone was looking at her, and could only laugh crazily, sweating, and stammered, "It's okay, let's talk about it."

What a waste, he doesn't have that function, so he won't be able to give birth to one.

Asked this kind of question suddenly, Shen Zhinan couldn't even eat the fruit, and felt like he was sitting on pins and needles.

Kurosawa nodded and agreed: "We haven't decided yet. We'll see how many we give birth to later. We'll see."

Heaton nodded and said with a smile: "We are only planning to have so many. As for how many we will give birth to by then." Actually, I'm not sure."

"Zhinan, if our cubs have both male and female in the future, how about we let them form a pair?" Xinnuo said with a smile.

Is he kidding//Is he unfamiliar?

But how do the men and women here give birth to children? ?

Shen Zhinan suddenly discovered this problem and realized that he was thinking about random things. The corners of his mouth twitched and he cooperated with Xin Nuo and said: "Yeah, yeah, if you want, just decide."

Please don't talk about this kind of topic again. .

He couldn't have been born anyway.

If Kurosawa's future females have children and he wants to be his in-laws with Xinnuo and Mir, that will be something they will discuss in the future, and it won't have much to do with him.

But now that Xinnuo had proposed it so proactively and enthusiastically, he couldn't let others down and just nodded with a smile on his face.

Xinnuo smiled happily, but did not continue the topic.

Finally pulling the attention away from himself, Shen Zhinan breathed a sigh of relief.

But he couldn't eat the wild fruits anymore. He stared at the roasted wild boar, roasted chicken, roasted rabbit and other foods that were already crispy on the surface next to the fire, and his uncontrollable secretion of malaria became strong.

Wild fruits can only barely fill the stomach. If you want to have a real meal, you must eat meat.

Seeing that he had been staring at the roast chicken in front of him, Kurosawa smiled and pulled off a chicken wing, "Try it to see if it's cooked."

Shen Zhinan blinked and saw that no one noticed this move, so he quickly took it and started to eat it. , the chicken is particularly smooth and chewy. After being seasoned with black fruits and sour fruits, the crispy skin is full of flavor and quite delicious.

This pheasant meat just tastes better than the chicken he used to eat from raised chickens.

After finishing the chicken wings, Kurosawa took off the roasted chicken, pulled off a chicken leg and gave it to Shen Zhinan, and divided the rest among the other females.

Although the males are also hungry, they will take the lead in giving food to their females.

Shen Zhinan chewed on the chicken leg thoughtfully, thinking that if such a fine tradition of male morality could be passed down, there would not be so many women in modern society who would suffer from depression and other factors after marriage and childbirth, which would eventually lead to divorce, or You might have committed an irreversible impulsive act.

After the roasted rabbit was cooked, the male started to eat, and he gave the tender parts of the meat to the female, and then they embraced each other.

Shen Zhinan ended up with a male and female gender here, so she enjoyed all the preferential treatment that belongs to females.

After eating a chicken wing, a chicken leg and a large piece of rabbit meat, Shen Zhinan was full.

Xin Nuo was surprised, "Zhinan, are you full?"

Shen Zhinan nodded, "You are full."

"You eat so little..." Xin Nuo still held up the rabbit steak in his hand, "Compared to us They all eat very little."

Everyone looked at the bones in front of Shen Zhinan, thinking that he really ate very little, not just very little, but pitifully little.

Shen Zhinan looked at the small pile of bones in front of the females opposite him. It is true that the males here eat a lot, and the females eat relatively less. But compared with Shen Zhinan, they all eat a lot.

After all, although females cannot transform into beasts, they are still of the bloodline of the bear clan, so it is normal to have a large appetite. Although Shen Zhinan is a male, he is only a human and eats a normal amount of food, which is very small for the bear clan.

Shen Zhinan explained with a smile, "I just ate a lot of fruit, so I've filled my stomach. You can continue eating."

Kurosawa also helped explain, "Nannan's tribe doesn't usually eat these, so they don't eat them." "He always eats so little." "It's so

easy to feed."

Mir joked, "Eat more so Kurosawa can hunt for more food to take home."

He knew what to say, so he just smiled and nodded in response.

While Kurosawa was eating roasted wild boar, he lowered his head and looked at Shen Zhinan with a smile.

He was upright and handsome, with eyes as dark as ink, chewing something in his mouth, and smiling without showing his teeth, which made him look a bit handsome.

For some reason, Shen Zhinan felt particularly uncomfortable when he looked at him. Kurosawa was tall and he was sitting close to him. He was very close to him. Now that Kurosawa was looking down at him like this, it looked like he was going to He hugged her whole body.

The tip of my nose is full of Kurosawa's scent.

His arm was pressed against Kurosawa's thick arm, and he seemed to feel a vigorous force, and the body temperature was transmitted to him along the skin.

So hot.

Kurosawa's body temperature was much higher than he felt.

A strange numbness seeped into the flesh along with the touching skin, and then rushed to the heart along the blood vessels. He blushed with embarrassment, stretched out his hand to push Kurosawa's face away, "You eat yours, watch what I do. "

I want to see you, Nan Nan, you look good wearing this."

Kurosawa clicked on a leaf hanging on his forehead.

Plop.

The weird feeling in Shen Zhinan's heart became more obvious. He stammered, "Okay, what's the point of looking at? Hurry up and eat your food, don't look at me."

"I'm eating."

Kurosawa deliberately bit it. Only after eating wild boar meat.

Shen Zhinan looked at his glossy and sexy lips for a moment, then lowered his eyes and said, "You can't be distracted when eating, so you can't stare at me. You have to eat seriously, otherwise I will be angry."

"Okay."

Kurosawa didn't ask anything, but nodded obediently, smiled and looked away.

Seeing that he turned back to talk to Mir, Shen Zhinan raised his hand and fanned his face desperately, but the burning heat on his face still could not be reduced.

What's going on?

Shen Zhinan felt baffled and glanced at Kurosawa's legs unintentionally. The heat became even higher.

He turned his head and looked away in embarrassment, looking at the other bear tribesmen sitting around the fire eating barbecue together, and kept trying to comfort himself.

It must be too hot...

The sun is so bright and you are sitting next to a fire. It is normal for your face to get hot. It is not a big deal.

...

After eating the barbecue in a large fire like a banquet, the tribesmen cleaned up the bones in the open space together, and then went home.

Shen Zhinan was carried home by Kurosawa.

The female of the newlywed couples was all carried back, so he couldn't refuse. He could only let Kurosawa carry him back. He couldn't look too special and just follow the Romans.

However, when the male carries the female and walks home, the tribesmen will cheer loudly, beat their chests and scream, as if everyone is very excited, and there is an indescribable ambiguity and deep meaning in this cheer. , I don't know why this is happening.