Chapter 66: Change

My appetite has been bad since I was pregnant, and I still eat all kinds of barbecue every day. Although everyone here eats this way, there is no problem even if I eat with a child, but Lin Mo is not from here, and the diet Not used to it, coupled with the torment of pregnancy and the psychological shadow that Jesse had recently given him, he hadn't eaten well for a long time.

After having a baby, not only did he not gain weight, but he also lost weight visibly.

If he ate this made by Shen Zhinan every day, he felt that he would not lose weight...

Jesse'er looked at his satisfied expression, then looked at the clean chicken bones in front of him, and fell into deep thought.

After eating lunch, Lin Mo felt sleepy, so he went back to the house to sleep.

"Sorry, I'll take a nap first."

Lin Mo was a little embarrassed. They came here to stay with him and make food for him, but he ended up sleeping after he was full.

In fact, he also wanted to sit for a while and chat with Shen Zhinan and the others, but he was very sleepy and couldn't hold on anymore.

Shen Zhinan waved his hand and said, "It doesn't matter, you go to sleep. When you wake up, we will catch fish and make fish soup for you at night."

Lin Mo nodded with a blushing face, said thank you gratefully, and then lay down with peace of mind.

Shen Zhinan covered him with a quilt, and soon heard his slight snoring.

Shen Zhinan looked at his sleeping face with some surprise. He fell asleep too quickly, right? ?

He shook his head with a smile, turned around and walked out.

Jesse'er and Kurosawa were talking about something. Shen Zhinan did not walk over immediately. Instead, he stood at the door for a few minutes. After they had finished talking, he slowly walked over.

"Is he asleep?" Jesse asked calmly, no longer as defensive and vigilant as before, but still emotionless as usual.

It seemed that his tone would only change when talking to Lin Mo.

Shen Zhinan raised his eyebrows and got straight to the point: "I know you want to learn how to make chicken soup. I can teach you. Those are the eating habits of our ethnic group and are what Lin Mo likes to eat. But I have a condition."

Jie Xi'er looked at him without saying a word, waiting for him to make a condition.

"My conditions are actually not many and not difficult."

Shen Zhinan looked at his cold eyes and wanted to see into his heart through his golden eyes, "But you can no longer force Lin Mo to do something he doesn't like. The other thing is that I persuaded him and he promised to keep the child, so my request is that after he gives birth to the child and wants you to accompany him to the Bear Clan to find me, you must accompany him. , you have to give him whatever he wants."

Jesse frowned slightly, "Take him to see you?" His tone became defensive.

If he took Lin Mo to the Bear Clan alone, and the Bear Clan left the person behind, he would naturally not be able to get him back.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to have fun. You can come back after a few days and move around frequently. He needs someone familiar to accompany him."

Jesse stared at him, "I don't believe you."

Shen Zhinan was speechless and rolled his eyes at him. , "I can't help you if you don't believe me. I can tell you with certainty that he and I are from the same place, not from the Canglin tribe. I can go back, but he can't go back. He can only stay here forever." Now, he doesn't know anyone here, he only knows me. If you really love him, don't force him. If he is extremely disappointed in you and has no one to talk to, how do you know whether he will go to..."

Shen Zhinan did not continue talking, but asked him, "If I really want to take him away, do you think I will persuade him to keep the child? You also know that he has never wanted this child, but I persuaded him Because he trusted me, he chose to keep the child."

Jesse's eyes widened in surprise. He didn't expect that Lin Mo would agree to keep what he always wanted, just by Shen Zhinan's persuasion. That child?

"Lin Mo attaches great importance to feelings. As long as he gives birth to a child, he will not abandon it."

Shen Zhinan sighed, "He has been living a very hard life. If you love him, make him happy and give him happiness. Don't

"I like Nan Nan and I want Nan Nan to be happy, so I will always be nice to him and never do anything he doesn't like. Because I like him, I can't bear to

make him sad ." Time also said.

Shen Zhinan smiled at him, and Kurosawa smiled at him, with deep emotions flowing in their eyes.

Jesse looked straight at the two of them, speechless for a moment.

"Make some changes. If you really love him, don't be like you used to be. Lin Mo actually wants very few things. It's very simple to make him happy. If you also want him to love you, just follow the instructions I have to do it and make changes."

Shen Zhinan finally said.

Jesse stood silently for a long time. After a while, he took the flowers he picked from the table and went into the house.

Kurosawa asked, "Nan Nan, will he listen to us?"

Shen Zhinan nodded firmly, he will definitely do it.

As long as Jesse wants Lin Mo to love him, he will definitely do it. If he falls in love with someone, he will definitely want that person's love. This is common sense. No one can endure one-sided love for a lifetime.

...

When Lin Mo woke up, he saw wild flowers inserted in a bamboo tube beside the bed.

He was startled for a moment, and then he realized that Jesse had put it there, and he suddenly felt a little complicated.

He knew Jesse's feelings. After all, Jesse had confessed his feelings before, but he didn't agree. He tried to get along with her later, but it didn't take long before Jesse forced himself on him, and he therefore particularly rejected him. .

Are those who are doing this now preparing to change their policy?

If Jesse changes like Kurosawa did to Shen Zhinanzhong, what should he do?

Lin Mo was not sure how he was feeling. After all, Jesse was also the other father of the child in his belly. In addition, Jesse was indeed coercive to him in the past, but he was also kind to him.

Jesse will always take good care of him, but this can't erase the hurt of those forced, not letting him go out, forcing him on the bed.

Just the memory scenes that made him break down and cry every time, trembling all over his body, made him unable to forgive Jesse now.

"Are you awake?"

Jesse suddenly walked in, and Lin Mo tensed up instantly.

He was still very afraid of him, and this sentence was an instinctive rejection that went deep into his bones.

"Are you going to catch fish?" Jesse lowered his head and kissed him on the corner of his forehead. "They are going to catch fish."

Lin Mo naturally wanted to go, "I want to go!" After being bored for so long, now that he had this opportunity to go out, how could he not go out?

Jesse lowered his head and took the animal skin. Wen Wenfa helped him put a layer on it, then took him out of bed and put on his shoes before going out.

Lin Mo, who was gentle throughout the whole process, couldn't adapt to it. It was obvious that Jesse was not like this before.

Walking outside the house, Shen Zhinan was directing Kurosawa to get things. When he got closer, Lin Mo saw a bamboo braid made from bamboo pieces on the ground.

"Doctor Shen, what is this??"

"It's a fish catching tool. You don't have to block one side with something to catch the fish. We'll drive the fish over on the other side, and then we can catch it."

Shen Zhinan explained.

Lin Mo was a child who grew up in a rural area. His family had been rural people for generations. Naturally, he knew that fishing really needed the help of such tools to catch more fish. But, Shen Zhinan could think of using bamboo to do it on the spot at this time. A simple fishing tool still shocked him.

Shen Zhinan watched Heize carrying the tools and waved to Lin Mo, "Let's go, grab it and we can make soup and prepare dinner directly."

Lin Mo nodded and walked over, and Shen Zhinan immediately took his arm. His arm.

Kurosawa walked in front carrying the bamboo weave, Shen Zhinan and Lin Mo followed behind him arm in arm, and Jesse was at the back, carrying things to hold the fish and the bamboo pieces that would be disemboweled later.

When they arrived at the river, several people walked up the river bank, preparing to fish where no one was washing.

When they reached the upper reaches, there was no one here. Shen Zhinan asked Kurosawa to put the bamboo braid on the right end. He rolled up his sleeves and trousers and went down to the river. He slapped the water with the bamboo pole from the left end to drive the fish to that side.

The water surface was originally very clear and fish could be seen, but after he drove and beat them, the water became a little turbid.

Lin Mo rolled up his sleeves and wanted to go down, his face full of excitement.

Unexpectedly, the man grabbed his feet as soon as they touched the water. When he turned around, Jesse looked at him deeply, and his heart tightened suddenly.

"You can't go into the water."

Jesse explained, "It will be very dangerous."

Lin Mo paused and whispered, "I will be careful."

Besides, you can't fall in the water, even if you fall accidentally. If you pour it, it will not hit your stomach even if it is supported by water.

Jesse didn't say anything, just looked at him.

Lin Mo was a little disappointed. If this person didn't let him go down, then he wouldn't be able to go down.

He raised his feet without interest, and just as he was about to put on his shoes, he heard the man say, "Go ahead."

He turned his head in surprise.

Jesse said quickly: "Be careful, don't run, walk slowly."

Lin Mo blinked, and after confirming that he really let her go down, he immediately broke into a smile, kicked off his shoes again, and rolled up his sleeves carefully. Entered the river.

The river and mountains were very cold, but it did not affect his excitement at all.

Jesse'er was still worried and followed him down the river, one step behind him, watching him and Shen Zhinan catch fish together. When they got to Blackpool, they were stopped by bamboo weaving, and several people hurriedly caught them.

People here don't like to eat fish because there are many fish bones. They prefer to eat pork, hare, and pheasant, so the river is overrun with both big and small fish.

The jumping fish made many ripples, and my calves were constantly hit by the scurrying fish. I could clearly feel that there were a lot of fish in the water.

But Lin Mo couldn't catch it. The fish was as slippery as a loach. Although he had encountered it, he couldn't catch it. Shen Zhinan and Heize had both caught a few fish. He looked over with envy.

Suddenly, a fish in the water touched his hand. He was stunned for a moment, and then grabbed the fish that came to him. He looked at Jesse, and the man had already grabbed it and continued to catch it, with the back of his head facing away from him.

Lin Mo held the fish and raised his hand from the water, slapping the fish's tail.

"Lin Mo, yours is so big."

Shen Zhinan said with a smile.

Lin Mo suddenly showed a bright smile and said, "Is mine the biggest?"

"Yes."

Lin Mo's smile became even bigger, and his eyes were filled with stars, "Put it in."

Shen Zhinan pretended not to know . The truth is, he took the fish with a smile and put it directly into the fish basket by the river.